RBI Office Attendant admit card 2022 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) releases the RBI Office Attendant admit card 2021 online at their official website, rbi.org.in.To download the RBI Office Attendant admit card 2022 the candidates have to enter the registration id/roll number which is generated at the time of application and their password/date of birth. Candidates can also check the direct link provided here to download the hall ticket. After downloading, take a printout of the RBI Office Attendant admit card and paste a recent passport-size photo in the required vacant space. Get complete details on RBI Office Attendant admit card 2022 on this page.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2022
The RBI Office Attendant Recruitment is taking place to recruit eligible candidates for distinct posts in RBI. It is an online objective-type test. Check all the tentative dates regarding RBI Office Attendant admit card 2022 below.
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download RBI Office Attendant admit card 2022 as per schedule at rbi.org.in.
How to download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2022?
The admit cards for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 publishes online. Candidates can download their admit cards through the direct link available on this page or follow the detailed step by step procedure below:
- Go to the official website of RBI, rbi.org.in from any feasible web browser.
- Open the homepage where the ‘[email protected]’ link will be visible at the bottom.
- Click on that link.
- Click on the ‘call letters’ link under the current vacancies page.
- Thereafter, the call letters available for the various recruitments appear on the screen.
- Click on the ‘RBI Office Attendant’ option.
- Enter the login credentials such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- The RBI Office Attendant Admit Card displays on the screen.
- Now, download the admit card.
Details in RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2022
Admit card for any exam is an essential document. It maintains important information for future records. Candidates should check their admit cards carefully and complain immediately in case they find mistakes. The related link has been provided as well in this section. Below is a list of details available on the RBI Office Attendant admit card:
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Name and address of the candidate
- Login ID
- Office applied for
- The venue of the examination
- Date, day, and time of examination
Note: In case if of any wrong information is discovered in the admit card, the candidate can complain to the grievance redressal cell at cgrs.ibps.in. The ‘RBI Office Attendant Test’ must be mentioned in the subject box of the email.
Forgot RBI Office Attendant Password?
Candidates have to put their login details like registration number/roll number and password/date of birth to download the RBI Office Attendant admit card 2022. If they have misplaced their password, they can retrieve it by following the procedure below.
- First, reach the login page for RBI Office Attendant admit card download.
- Click on the ‘forgot password?’ link as shown in the image.
- Enter the details required to recover the password.
- At last, candidates get an email regarding retrieving the password.
Things to carry to the RBI Office Attendant exam center
In the RBI Office Attendant admit card, clear instruction has been provided about the things the candidates must carry with them to the exam center. Check below the required documents or things for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 exam:
- One printout of the RBI Office Attendant admit card.
- A photo ID card for verification. Any of the following is applicable:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- A People’s Representative on official letterhead
- Valid Identity Card issued by a recognized college/university.
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph
RBI Office Attendant 2022 Exam Instructions
Candidates should follow the instructions given below to appear at the RBI Office Attendant exam:
- Download the RBI Office Attendant admit card 2022 and take a printout of the same.
- Paste a passport-size photo in the space provided on the admit card. Make sure that the photograph is similar to that uploaded while applying.
- Carry the admit card to the exam center along with photo Id proof as mentioned in the things to carry section.
- Mobile phones or other such electronic devices are prohibited in the exam center.
RBI Office Attendant 2022 Exam Pattern
After downloading the admit card applicants should start their preparation with their best effort. The exam pattern facilitates them a lot in this context. So, check the pattern of the RBI Office Attendant exam:
- Mode of the exam: Online
- Language of exam: Hindi and English
- Total number of questions: 120 questions
- Aggregate marks: 120
- The marking scheme has been stated below:
|For Correct Answer –||+1 marks|
|Negative marks –||-0.25 marks|
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
What After the RBI Office Attendant 2022 Exam
Reserve Bank of India releases the RBI Office Attendant result online a few days after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check their results at rbi.org.in. As the result will be declared in merit list format so no need to do the login procedure. Candidates can check their status of selection through their name and roll number. Later on, the future stages for recruitment of the RBI Office Attendant post will be open for the shortlisted candidates.
RBI Office Attendant 2022 Exam
The recruitment for the Office Attendant exam is commenced by the Reserve Bank of India. Candidates throughout the country can participate in this national-level examination. The conducting body released the number of vacancies every year for the RBI Office Attendant recruitment. The minimum eligibility for the RBI Office Attendant exam 2022 is the 10th class pass. After qualifying for the online written test, candidates have to clear a language proficiency test to get selected for the RBI Office Attendant post.
|Admit card issue date||31 Mar 2021|
|Examination Date||09 and 10 Apr 2021|
Download admit card: Click here to download RBI Office Attendant 2021 admit card.
Information Handout – English
Ans. Go to the rbi.org.in to get the admit card link. A login page appears on the screen where candidates have to enter registration number and password. Once the admit card is on the screen, tap on the download button.
Ans. In case of any discrepancy, we suggest contacting the conducting body directly.
Ans. In this case, candidates can use the ‘forgot password’ link available on login page. For this, candidates require the registration number.