RRB Ministerial Login 2019 is significant for the candidates who have filled the application form for the RRB Ministerial 2019. With the help of login, only candidates can view the application status, download the admit card, travel pass, check the scorecard. The board gives the unique login details to each candidate for RRB Ministerial 2019. In order to do login, candidates need to visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB. The RRB Ministerial Login 2019 consists of a registration number and password. To know more about RRB Ministerial Login 2019 refer to this article.
RRB Ministerial Login Functions 2019
The login only functions when the candidates enter the valid registration number and password along with the captcha. Through it, candidates can do the following activities given below.
- Application Form Correction: The modification in the application form of the RRB Ministerial 2019 can only be done with the login. In case, a candidate does not have a login then he or she cannot make modifications in the application form.
- Application Status: The board also releases the application form status for the students who fill the application form. With the help of form status, candidates get to know that they are eligible to take part in the recruitment process or not. If the application form status is positive then, only candidates get the admit card.
- Download Admit Card: The admit card is available over login for which candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. Without entering the login credentials, candidates cannot get access to the call letter. It is also compulsory to carry the admit card on the exam day.
- View Answer Key: RRB publishes the answer key at the official websites of the RRB at login. Candidates can only get the estimate of the scores if they have the login details. Candidates can only file the objection against the answer key if he or she has login details.
- Check Scorecard: The RRB announces the result of RRB Ministerial 2019 in the form of merit list and scorecard. The Merit list is available in a pdf format which consists of the roll number of the candidates eligible for the next round of the recruitment. However, the scorecard is available over login which tells the qualifying status, raw score, normalized marks, etc.
Steps to Use RRB Ministerial Login 2019
Candidates must keep the login details such as registration number and date of birth ready. The login link for the RRB Ministerial 2019 is given on the zonal websites of the RRB which are 21 in the number. Students can know how to use the RRB Ministerial Login 2019 by following the steps listed below.
- Go to any of the official websites of the RRB or click on the link given on this page.
- Now, enter the registration id, password, and security code as shown in the image below. After entering the login details, click on the “Login” button.
- After filling up the login details, candidates can do the activities which they want to.
Steps to Retrieve RRB Ministerial Login Details 2019
The login details are an important component for the candidates who have taken part in the recruitment process. So, candidates must keep the login credentials safely. However, the board gives an option to the candidates to retrieve the registration number and date of birth. Students can follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the official website of the RRB which is 21 in the count.
- Next, click on the option of “Forgot / Not Received Registration ID”.
- Now, enter the RRB name, name, date of birth, father name, e-mail, and security code. After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- The login details are sent on the contact details of the candidates via e-mail or SMS or it is going to appear on the page after entering the login details.
About RRB Ministerial Recruitment
The RRB Ministerial Recruitment is open for 1665 vacancies. The posts under ministerial and isolated categories are Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Staff and Welfare Inspector, Junior Translator (Hindi), Trained Graduate Teacher, Postgraduate Teacher, Cook, Dance Mistress, Music Mistress, etc. The selection of the candidates is as per the three stages, CBT, skill test / translation test and document verification. Only those candidates are eligible for the final appointment who clear the medical examination. Candidates who clear all the stages and fails to clear the medical test will be ineligible to e recruited for the post.