SBI PO Admit Card / Call Letter 2017 for GD/PI
State Bank of India is releasing admit card for SBI PO GD/PI 2017. Candidates whose names are in main exam result (check here) can download interview call letter. SBI says in mains result that “Further details (Group Exercise, Interview) will be advised to the selected candidates by SMS or e-mail seperately”.
As soon as SBI PO Admit Card / Call Letter 2017 for GD/PI you can download it.
SBI PO Admit Card / Call Letter 2017 for Main Exam
SBI PO 2017 Admit Card for Main Exam — State Bank of India published SBI PO Prelims Result 2017 on May 16, 2017. Those who have qualified SBI PO Prelims exam is now able to download SBI PO Main Admit Card 2017. Login requires roll number / registration, and date of birth / password. SBI has released the call letter for main exam on May 21, 2017. An acquaint-yourself-booklet will also be made available, along with the hall ticket, that introduces exam pattern and exam day instructions.
SBI PO Mains exam call letter has been released! Scroll down to download.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Important Dates
|Last date to register or modify application||06 Mar 2017|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for preliminary exam||10 Apr 2017 to 7 May 2017|
|Conduct of SBI PO Prelims 2017||29-30 Apr 2017 and 6-7 May 2017|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for main exam||20 May 2017|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for interview||26 Jun 2017|
|Download Pre-Exam Training Call Letter||07 Apr 2017|
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Download Here
There are 4 types of call letters that you get – SBI PO 2017 Admit Card for PET, Prelims, Mains, Interview. Each can be downloaded from official website. In order to get SBI PO Call Letter 2017 login with Registration Number or Roll Number, and Password or Date of Birth.
SBI PO 2017 Mains Exam Admit Card
Candidates who qualify as per the result of SBI PO 2017 prelims is nowable to download call letter for mains exam.
Download SBI PO Main Call Letter 2017 – Click here to download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for Mains exam
Also important for you: SBI PO 2017 Preparation Strategy
SBI PO 2017 Preliminary Exam Admit Card
SBI PO 2017 Preliminary Exam Admit Card was issued on April 10, 2017. The preliminary exam held on 29/04/2017, 30/04/2017, 06/05/2017, 07/05/2017.
Log in and download the admit card above.
Information / Acquaint Yourself Booklet
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for the examination is released at sbi.co.in as per the schedule. SBI Admit Card is also known as the call letter / hall ticket. State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam admit card is issued for those candidates who have submitted the application form along with fees.
SBI PO 2017 GD PI Call Letter
Download SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2017
- Link to download SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2017 will be available here.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017? – Explained
Given here is a guide on how to download SBI PO 2017 Admit Card.
The following bullet points will be a complete guide regarding the Admit Card of SBI PO, its download links, download instructions, the information it carries and all the other relevant things related to the same.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – How to download
Step 1 – Click on the link to download admit card given on this page. Alternately you can go to official website of SBI (sbi.co.in) –> Careers –> Ongoing recruitment –> Call letter. The page to download admit card looks like this. Image given below as per last year admit card and only for references.
Step 2 – Enter Registration Number or Roll Number, either value in first field.
Step 3 – Enter Password or Date of Birth (in dd-mm-yy format), either value. Click on log in.
Step 3 – Enter correct captcha code.
Step – 5 Now click on log in button.
Step 6 – Now the e-admit card will be displayed on your screen. Attach printer to the computer and insert plain white sheet in it. Use appropriate printer settings. Click on the button that says Click to print. A sample admit card is shown below.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Instructions printed in it
- Your admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to you does not imply that your candidature has been accepted by the Bank or that the entries made by you in your on-line application for examination have been accepted by the Bank as true and correct. You may please note that the Bank will take up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. age, educational qualifications, experience and status (i.e. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Class/Physically Challenged etc.) with reference to original documents only at the time of interview of candidates who are qualified in the examination on the basis of the marks obtained by them. You may therefore, please note that if at any stage, it is found that you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria as given in the Bank’s advertisement, or the information furnished by you in the application is incorrect, your candidature is liable to be cancelled forthwith, with such further action as the Bank would like to take.
- You should ascertain exact location of the venue well in advance of the date of examination.
- The candidates must reach the venue of examination by the time mentioned above. Please note that the candidate reporting 30 minutes after the reporting time will not be allowed in the examination hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and the test administrator has given permission to leave. The test will begin after completion of the formalities like checking of attendance, obtaining signature on the call letter and collection of call letters alongwith photo identity proof etc. The Bank will not be responsible for any delay or disruption in transport.
- The candidates must bring the call letter alongwith the photo identity proof (such as Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph/Identity Card issued by College or Institute/Identity Card issued by Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original/ Unique Identification Card (Aadhar) in original as well as a photocopy. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The photocopy of photo identity proof should be submitted along with the call letter, to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear for the test.
The candidate should also bring stationery such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen with him/her to the examination hall.
- Please note that if you adopt any unfair means or malpractice or commit any misconduct while appearing for the examination, your candidature is liable to be summarily cancelled; moreover you may be liable to penal action. The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. On the basis of such an analysis, if it is found that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.
- You should strictly comply with the directions given to you by the test administrator/invigilator. If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.
- Use of books, notebooks, calculators, cell phones etc. is not permitted in this examination. Cell Phones, pagers, calculators or any such devices are not allowed inside the premises of the examination. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including cell phones to the examination venue, as arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. (The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers).
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- An Acquaint Yourself booklet giving information about the type of test you will be taking is available on the Bank’s website. Please download the booklet and study it carefully.
- The candidate will have to affix his/her signature and left thumb impression, in the space provided, in the presence of the Invigilator.
- Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once for the examination. Multiple appearances will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear for only against the last successful registration on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
- Guidelines and Declaration Form for PWD candidates using the services of a Scribe can be downloaded from Bank’s website.
Some important FAQs regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2017 Download – Answered
How do I download my call letter?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
REGISTRATION NO. or ROLL NO. AND PASSWORD or DATE OF BIRTH at the required places to download the Call Letter.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him.The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
SBI PO 2017 Admit Card – What comes next?
- Once the download is over, the candidates should verify all the information mentioned in the document. The name, registration number, father’s name, language of the question paper and category etc. should be same as the ones mentioned in the online form by the candidates.
- If the admit card has some information which mismatches or has some other discrepancy, then they should report the same to the admission helpline and get the issue resolved at their earliest.
- The candidates should keep ONE soft copy SAVED permanently till the completion of the selection process. This will prove useful in the cases where the hard copy is lost.
- Keep the hard copy of the Admit Card of SBI PO SAFE and in GOOD CONDITION even after the exam as it will be required at the next stages too.
SBI PO Admit Card – Information Mentioned on the Document
The admit card will have the following information:
- Name, Address, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category of the holder etc
- Address of the exam centre
- Date, Time of exam and Time of Reporting at the exam centre
- Language of the question paper and sections in the exam (optional)
- Roll Number of the exam
- Signature and photo of the holder
- Other important instructions for the exam day
Hence, the SBI PO Hall Ticket will be useful for both the exam authorities to identify the candidate and for the candidate for obtaining exam related information.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Important Points
- Separate call letters will be released for Prelims and main examination.
- No Hard copy of SBI PO Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- The candidate must bring at least one photo identity proof such as passport/ PAN card/ driving license/ Adhar/ Bank Passbook/ Voter’s Card with duly attested identity card/ photograph issued by the gazetted officer.
- The photocopy of the Photo ID along with the call letter must be brought with the Hall Ticket of SBI PO and should be shown to the invigilator so as to identify and verify the candidate.
- If the candidate’s identity is in doubt then he will be not permitted to attend the examination.
- The SBI PO Admit Card must be in excellent condition and no marks will be tolerated on the same.
The Tentative Exam Centers List for SBI PO 2017 is given below.
About State Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment Exam – Preliminary Exam
The exam is of 1 hour duration and will have 30 questions on English Language, 30 questions on Quantitative Aptitude, 30 questions on Reasoning Ability. Maximum marks that can be scored in this exam is 100.
For SBI PO Preparation, you can refer to the following books.
|SBI : Probationary Officers-Previous Years Papers (Solved): PO Previous Papers (Solved)||Buy Online|
|Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Preliminary & Main Exam||Buy Online|
|15 Practice Sets for SBI PO Preliminary Exam||Buy Online|
|101 Speed Tests for IBPS & SBI Bank PO Exam||Buy Online|
|SBI PO Solved Papers by Kiran Prakashan||Buy Online|
|Banking Awareness for SBI / IBPS Bank Clerk / PO / SO / RRB and RBI exams||Buy Online|
|SBI PO Solved Papers Includes 5 Practice Tests and Free Online Mock Tests||Buy Online|
Proof of Identity to be submitted at the time of examination
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport / Adhar / PAN Card / Driving Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College / Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested photocopy thereof. The photocopy of identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Bio metric Verification
The Bank, at various stages, may capture thumb impression of the candidates in digital format for biometric verification of genuineness of the candidates. Candidate will ensure that this correct thumb impression is captured at various stages and any inconsistency will lead to rejection of the candidature. In case of any candidate found to be not genuine, apart from taking legal actions against him/her, his/her candidature will be cancelled. As such, they are advised not to apply any external matter like mehandi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands.