|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
SBI PO Application Form 2017 is the online application form for the candidates who wish to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017. The application form is available on the official website of State Bank of India from 07 Feb to 06 Mar 2017. Candidates must remit the SBI PO Online Application Fee to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017.
Read the details about SBI PO Online application form, instructions and application fee on this page. Applicants can download admit card of SBI PO 2017 recruitment preliminary exam, as per schedule.
|Start date of online registration||07 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||06 Mar 2017|
|Last date for application fee payment||06 Mar 2017|
|Last date for for printing your application||21 Mar 2017|
SBI PO Application Form 2017
The SBI online application process for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 has been started and the candidates can apply only through the online facility provided by the State Bank of India through its official website. Candidate must apply within the stipulated time period as per the schedule. To access the SBI PO Application Form 2017, use the direct link provided below.
Here are 7 simple steps to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017.
- Register online by providing basic details.
- Note down the provisional registration number and password generated by the system.
- Upload the passport sized color photograph (< 50KB) and scanned signature (< 20 KB).
- Enter required details such as Educational Details, Contact Details etc. on the next page.
- Preview the complete Application Form and verify whether all the details are correct.
- Pay Application Fee.
Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 here
SBI PO Online Application Fee
- Rs 100/- (SC/ST/PwD)
- Rs 600/- (Gen / OBC)
Fee charges must be paid online only. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
The print-out of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
SBI PO 2017 Helpdesk
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee / intimation charges or receipt of Admission / Call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or [email protected] Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India – 2017’ in the subject of the email.
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 31 Aug 2017)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year / Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply
Age Limit: (As on 01 Apr 2017)
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2017 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive).
Important links for SBI PO 2017 Recruitment
Books recommended for SBI PO
|SBI : Probationary Officers-Previous Years Papers (Solved): PO Previous Papers (Solved)||Buy Online|
|Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Preliminary & Main Exam||Buy Online|
|15 Practice Sets for SBI PO Preliminary Exam||Buy Online|
|101 Speed Tests for IBPS & SBI Bank PO Exam||Buy Online|
|SBI PO Solved Papers by Kiran Prakashan||Buy Online|
|Banking Awareness for SBI / IBPS Bank Clerk / PO / SO / RRB and RBI exams||Buy Online|
|SBI PO Solved Papers Includes 5 Practice Tests and Free Online Mock Tests||Buy Online|
Step by Step Process for SBI PO Application Form 2017
Step 1 – New registration
Go to http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiposjan17/. Navigate to link that says “Click here for new registration”.
Important instructions will be displayed on screen. Read them carefully. Click on “Continue”.
Enter basic information asked
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
The Name entered in the online application form should match exactly with the requisite documents (photo ID etc.) to be produced at the time of the examination and interview. You will be debarred from the selection process, if there is any discrepancy (difference) in the name entered by you in the online application form and the name printed in the documents produced at the time of examination/ interview.However only 35 characters will be printed in your call letter. Any requests for subsequent changes/ consideration regarding any changes will not be entertained.
Please note that this mobile number and email id will be the only way to notify you on the updates. It is in your own interest that the mobile no & email id is not only a valid one but also to be kept active during the entire cycle selection process. Any requests for subsequent changes/consideration will not be entertained.
After entering data, and ensuring it is correct, click on “Save and Next”.
Green – At end of this step, registration number and password is generated. Note these carefully.
Step 2 – Upload photograph and signature
Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Your online application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
- On uploading your photograph and signature as specified your online application will be provisionally registered.
Photograph Image for SBI PO 2017 Online Application Form
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, taken against a light coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable, religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no of colours etc during the process of scanning.
Signature Image for SBI PO 2017 Online Application Form
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink Pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the applicant’s signature on the answer script at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet/ Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Scanning the photograph & signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set the colour to True Colour
- File size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form, the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
Procedure for uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse and select the location where the scanned photograph/ signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the upload button.
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and reupload his photograph or signature prior to submission.
After uploading images, click on “Next”.
Step 3 – Enter details
Details to be filled in SBI PO 2017 Online Application Form is divided in three parts
- Qualification / Experiences / Languages
Basic details to be entered in application form of SBI PO 2017 are as follows
- Examination center
- Date of birth
- Name of Husband / Father
- Name of Mother
- Address for correspondence and permanent address
Qualification / Experiences / Languages details asked for in SBI PO 2017 Online Application Form are
|Exam passed||Degree / Subject / Stream||Name of institution / Colege||Date of passing (date mentioned in marksheet or certificate whichever is earlier)||% of Marks|
Survey involves answering question – “How do you know about current vacancy”. Select suitable option from drop down.
Validate your details then click on “Save and Next”.
You can preview completely filled in form.
Step 4 – Payment of fees
You can pay fees online using any of following available modes
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Internet banking
Step 5 – Submit form
After filling and submitting application form, you can print following
- Completely filled in application form
- Transaction receipt
Keep them safely for future reference.