Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020 – The Government of Assam is conducting the examination for Assam high school teacher’s eligibility test 2020. The detailed syllabus releases at ssa.assam.gov.in as per schedule. Registered candidates have to appear in the selection test that consists of 2 compulsory papers. The test is conducted in Assamese, Bodo, Bengali, and English languages. Questions for TET are asked in multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format. Candidates intending to appear in the test and qualify in it to obtain the TET certificate must follow the syllabus for preparations before the exam. Read the complete article to know about Assam High School TET syllabus 2020.
Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020
As per the detailed official notification of Assam High School TET 2020, there are two papers in the exam namely Paper I & Paper-II. Intending candidates have to appear in the test for both the papers. However, all the subjects of the Paper I are common for all candidates. On the other hand, in Paper II, candidates have the option to choose a subject from among three options. Candidates can check the subjects of Paper I & Paper II below.
Paper 1: Common to all candidates
- General English
- Basic Numeral
- Assam and Its people
Paper 2: Candidates have to choose one of the three
- Option A – Exclusively commerce-related
- Option B – Exclusively Science related
- Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs
Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020 PDF
As per the official notification of Assam High School TET 2020, the detailed syllabus pdf releases at the website ssa.assam.gov.in as per schedule. We will update the detailed syllabus pdf here in this section with the release of the syllabus at the official website. Candidates can check the syllabus pdf as per the previous year exam below.Assam High School TET Syllabus for 2019
Assam High School TET 2020 Exam Pattern
With the help of an examination pattern, candidates can prepare better for their Assam high school teacher’s eligibility examination. Pattern for Assam high school TET 2020 is given below:
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQs) are asked in Assam high school TET.
- Number of questions: Question paper is designed with 200 questions.
- Maximum marks: Question paper is of 200 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each question carries 1 mark each.
- Language of the paper: Question paper is designed in Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, and English.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Pedagogy, General English, Basic Numeral, Assam & its people||100||100|
|Anyone among the below.|
Option A – Exclusively commerce-related
Option B – Exclusively Science related
Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs
Preparation books for Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020
Candidates can refer to the books suggested below for their preparation of Assam high school TET 2020. These books are only for the common syllabus of TET.
|Books name||Buy here|
|Current affairs – Pratiyogita darpan||Click here to buy|
|General Knowledge – Lucent||Click here to buy|
|General English – Neetu Singh Volumne 1||Click here to buy|
|General English – Neetu Singh Volumne 2||Click here to buy|
|Assam TET for secondary educarion exam guide: |
Part I and Part II exam guide (popular master guide)
|Click here to buy|
Assam High School TET 2020 Preparation Tips
To sharpen preparation for Assam high school TET, refer to the preparation tips provided below.
- Refer to the books suggested above. They are as per syllabus and the official syllabus PDF. Make sure that you read all the books given in the syllabus PDF.
- Start preparing with the help of previous year question paper for better understanding of the examination pattern and pressure.
- Self-study can help you crack any competitive examination. Make a time table and start following that strictly.
About Assam High School TET 2020
Assam high school TET 2020 is conducted by the Government of Assam for the posts of postgraduate teacher. To apply for TET, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and have a bachelor’s degree. Examination for Assam high school TET has two parts – Part I and Part II- and candidates have to clear both the parts. The minimum marks required to qualify are 60% for the unreserved category. After qualifying the TET examination, a certificate is issued which remains valid for 7 years.