|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017 is now available to download for Probationary Officers (PO) online exam. Download Admit card of Syndicate Bank PO 2017, the call letter issued by Syndicate Bank for the Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment. Those who submitted the application forms can download admit card for the exam which will be held in February 2017. After exam, admit cards of interview and other rounds will be released.
Enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password to download Syndicate Bank PO 2017 call letter. Get here complete details of Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017.
Latest – Interview Call letter is now available to download. Scroll down to download. Reprint Application Form is also available to download.
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017
Issued by the Syndicate Bank, Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 admit cards are important for the candidates. It contains details of examination date, time and venue along with critical information pertaining to the applicant. Schedule of events is given below.
Admit card of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment examination is over now.
Download Scribe Form HERE
Details required to download Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017 are given below.
- Registration Number, or
- Roll number,
- Date of birth, or
|Closing date of online registration||December 28, 2016|
|Download Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Admit Card from||February 01, 2017|
|Date of online examination||February 26, 2017|
|Schedule of Interview and Group discussion||May 05, 2017 to May 16, 2017|
Important points about Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017
- Each candidate has provided valid email ID and phone number in the application form. Bank may contact at these email IDs or Mobile number to intimate about issue of admit cards. However candidates must check the official website around the date of availability of admit card of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment exam to stay updated and know when the call letter is issued.
- Admit cards are being generated and distributed online only. You will not get the Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017 by post or any other means.
- If candidate has forgotten the password for log in, it can be retrieved at the Forgot Password page. To retrieve password, one has to enter Registration number along with either Mobile Number or Email ID. Password is needed for log in to download Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Admit Card and also to check results.
- When the facility for Syndicate Bank Admit Card download is made available, along with that information handout and sample test will also be made available by the exam conducting body.
How to download Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017?
Those who have applied for the exam would have noticed that the online registration has been carried out at ibps.sifyitest.com. Conduct of online exam is being looked after by IBPS. Taking reference from the general procedure to download IBPS Admit Cards, the expected process for downloading admit card of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 recruitment examination is explained below. Exact details will be updated once the call letters are issued.
- Go to the official website of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment, www.syndicatebank.in.
- Navigate to the link that says Click here to download call letter against the subject PGDBF Programme 2017-18.
- Enter log in credentials asked on the page such as Registration number or Roll number, and Date of birth or Password.
- Submit details to log in and download the Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017.
- Print the call letter.
Given below is the screenshot of the admit card (call letter) download page generated by IBPS.
After downloading admit card of Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Recruitment
Applying for the exam and downloading admit cards are the two main pre-examination formalities. Once you have the print out of the call letter, you can do the following.
- Download information hand out provided by the exam conducting body. Read examination pattern and instructions for the exam day.
- Go through all the instructions given in the Syndicate Bank admit card. Check whether you need to carry any document on the day of exam or not.
- Note the examination center allotted to you, as given in the Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017. you must reach the center by reporting time on the day of exam. If you are not familiar with the location, check out the location so that there is no confusion on the exam day.
- Keep multiple copies of the call letter and ensure that the copy you carry on the exam day is not tampered with in any form.
Many candidates are going to appear for this recruitment as it is a very important Bank Job. Start preparing for the exam.
Online examination is being held in the following cities – Agra, Ahmedabad, Ambala, Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Gandhinagar, Gangtok, Ghaziabad, Greater Kolkata, Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kavarrati, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Muzzafarpur, Nagpur, Panaji, Patiala, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Siliguri, Thiruvananthpuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam
About the Syndicate Bank PO 2017 Online Examination
Selection process consists of online exam followed by GD / PI. Exam pattern of the examination being held as first stage of this selection is as follows.
Duration of the exam is two (2) hours. Negative marking is there in this exam.
The aggregate marks of qualified candidates in the Objective Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of vacancies declared for each category, will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview as decided by the Bank. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion and/or Interview will be as decided by the Bank. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test, Group discussion and/or Interview as decided by the Bank.
Interview Call Letter
The Syndicate Bank has been released the list of candidates shortlisted for Interview on the basis of the Online Test conducted on 26 Feb 2017. This is a list of candidates who are shortlisted and called for interview for selection of candidates for admission to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course offered through M/s Manipal Global Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore (MaGE) and M/s Nitte Education International Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida (NEIPL).
Check the list of shortlisted candidates for Interview – Click here to check List of Candidates.
The candidates who are shortlisted for Interview shall download the Interview Call Letter from the official portal of Syndicate Bank. The direct link to download the Interview call letter will be provided below. The candidates are required to enter the REg. No./Roll no. and Date of Birth to download.
Download Syndicate Bank PO Interview Call Letter – Click here to download.
To Reprint Your Application Form, Click here. Last date to Re-Print Application Form is 16 May 2017.
Interview Schedule & Venue
- Click here for Notice & Interview Schedule.
- Click here for List of Documents
- Click here for Venue & Centre
At the time of interview, the candidates are required to bring the certificates/documents in original including Caste Certificate as per Central Government format, wherever applicable, as detailed in our advertisement, for verification, along with one set of photocopy of each of the document.
This page is being updated with details of Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017-2018. Candidates who are selected will be offered admission to 1-Yr PGDBF programme in Manipal University and NITTE University. After completing the course candidates will be offered post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I in the Syndicate Bank.
If you have any queries regarding Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017 / Call Letter, please ask in comments below.