SEBI Grade A Exam Date 2022: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is in charge of conducting the SEBI Grade A Recruitment of Assistant Manager. As per the afresh exam date released by the conducting body, the SEBI Grade A Exam Date 2022 for Phase I is February 20, 2022. The SEBI Grade A exam takes place in detailed phases in online mode. The SEBI Grade A Phase II is to be held on March 20, 2022 and on April 03, 2022 for Information Technology Stream. The last phase is Phase III which is an interview round whose confirmed dates will be notified to the selected candidates. The interview is expected to be held in May 2022. To know more about SEBI Grade A Exam Date 2022 read the full article.
SEBI Grade A Exam Date 2022
The SEBI Grade A is an online computer-based examination held in three important stages. Under the Assistant Manager post, the exam is held for various streams. Have a look at the SEBI Grade A exam date 2022 table given below:
|SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022||Dates|
|SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase I Exam Date||20 Feb 2022|
|SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase II Exam Date||20 Mar 2022|
03 Apr 2022 – For IT
|Phase III Interview||May 2022 (Expected)|
SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam Date: Aspirants can check SEBI Grade A Exam Date 2022 through sebi.gov.in.
SEBI Grade A Exam Date 2022
The SEBI Grade A exam date is available in the official notification released by the commission. For the year 2022 the SEBI Grade A Exam Date has been released; a screenshot of the same has been attached in this article. Recently the confirmed exam dates have been announced and the candidates can get it from the official website of sebi.gov.in. Every important exam-related aspect of SEBI Grade A exam is mentioned in the official notification released in the form of a pdf. To download the SEBI Grade A notification candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SEBI sebi.gov.in.
- On the main page of the official website applicants could see the link mentioned as “Advertisement- Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)”
- Clicking on it will open a notification pdf where candidates could find the confirmed examination dates released by the commission.
SEBI Grade A Exam Date 2022:
SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase I Exam Date
The SEBI Grade A Phase I Examination is held for all the five streams: General, Legal, Information Technology, Research, Official Language. The examination is held in online mode comprising Paper 1 and Paper 2. The SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase I Exam Date is 20 February 2022.
SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase II Exam Date
The SEBI Grade A Phase II Examination is also conducted in online mode consisting two papers for all Streams except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream. The SEBI Grade A Phase II Exam Date is 20 March 2022. The Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream is dated to be held separately on 03 April 2022.
SEBI Grade A 2022 Application Form – Release Date and Last Date
The SEBI Grade A 2022 Application Form is released on 05 January 2022 and all the eligible candidates could apply upto 24 January 2022. The mode of application and fee payment is online. All the applicants have to pay the fee within the stipulated dates after which no application form filling and fee payment is entertained.
SEBI Grade A 2022 Admit Card Release Date
The SEBI Grade A 2022 call letters releases on the officia website of SEBI, sebi.gov.in. Also the applicants are informed about the availability of downloading call letters through email/SMS.
- Visit the official website to download the admit card or click on the relevant link in email/SMS to access the login window.
- In order to donwnload call letter, applicants need to enter their Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/DOB.
- The admit card of each stage is released separately.
- According to previous year trends, the SEBI Grade A 2022 Admit Card Phase I is expected to be released in February 2022.
- SEBI Grade A 2022 Admit Card Phase II is expected to be released in February 2022.
SEBI Grade A 2022 Result Date
SEBI conducts and releases the results stage by stage. The SEBI Grade A 2022 Result for all the three phases releases on the official website. The minimum qualifying marks have to be secured by the applicants to qualify for other rounds of the examination. The SEBI Grade A Final Result is published after compiling all the rounds of examination. The SEBI Grade A 2022 Result Date is mostly expected to be July 2022 as every year the commission follows the same trend of releasing the final results.
What After SEBI Grade A Exam is Over?
After the commission has successfully conducted the SEBI Grade A Examination the commission publishes the result on the official website sebi.gov.in. The result comprises the Roll number of selected candidates. These are the essential key points of the result:
- The SEBI Grade A Result is published stage by stage on the official website followed by publishing of the final list of selected candidates.
- The SEBI Grade A Result is released stream-wise.
- Candidates have to gain the minimum required marks to qualify the 3 phases of SEBI Grade A Recruitment Exam.
- On the basis of which the SEBI final recruitment takes place. Additional information is that candidates’ performance in each stage decides the eligibility for further stages.
About SEBI Grade A Exam
The SEBI Grade A exam is held every year for the post of Assistant Manager in various streams such as General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. The exam is held on the number of vacancies and posts available for the particular year. To be eligible for the examination candidates should possess a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in the discipline applied for.
The exam is held in three phases: Online Phase I, Online Phase II and Interview round:
Phase I On-Line Examination:
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 and and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II.
Phase II On-Line Examination:
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase II.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 50% in Phase II Exam.
- Interview shall be given a weightage of 15%
Ans: The exam date is mentioned in the official notification of SEBI Grade A 2022 which is in the form of a pdf.
Ans: Yes, each phase is conducted on different exam dates.
Ans: As per the official notification, the SEBI Grade A phase I exam is scheduled to be held on February 20, 2022.