Sikkim Public Service Commission is going to conduct written exam for the post of Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper. Before that, all candidates need to download the Main Exam Hall Ticket to sit in an exam. SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper 2017 Admit Card will be available February 10, 2018 onwards. For complete details regarding SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper 2017 Admit Card is available on this page below.
SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper Admit Card 2018
Admit Card of SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper 2018 will be issued online at spscskm.gov.in. Candidates are required to download read the instruction carefully mention on the Admit Card. Candidates can also download the SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper 2018 Admit Card from the direct link will be provided below.
|Admit Card Issue date||10 Feb 2018|
|Examination Date||18 Feb 2018|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card: SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Admit card will be available on www.spscskm.gov.in.
Instructions to download Sikkim PSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper 2018 Admit Card
- At very first, candidates need to be online through internet network.
- Then candidates must visit on official website of Sikkim PSC that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Search an option of the latest news on the homepage.
- Then choose an appropriate link as Secretary Exam Admit Card.
- Submit your roll no. or reg. number properly which is required there.
- Now your admit card will be on desktop screen.
- Save or download it properly.
- Take a print out copy of an admit card for further use.
Main Written Exam – 140 marks
Candidates can check the exam pattern for SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Main Written Examination below.
|Accounts and Economics||30 marks|
|General Knowledge||20 marks|
|General Mental Ability||10 marks|