SSC CGL 2021 Question Papers – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC CGL Question Paper 2021 PDF online at ssc.nic.in. Aspirants who appeared for the exam or preparing for the upcoming exam can download the SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper PDF from this article. The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) exam is scheduled to take place from August 13, 2021, to August 24, 2021. Practise with these question papers to know what changes have been made, exam pattern and SSC CGL syllabus. Scroll down to download the SSC CGL 2021 Question Papers PDF.
Latest: Get SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper & Answer Key out. Check here.
SSC CGL 2021 Question Papers
Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
Name Exam: Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
Number of Papers: There are a total of 3 papers in the selection process.
Date of Exam (Tier-1): 13 to 24 August 2021
SSC CGL 2021 Question Papers for All Days
SSC CGL is a national level examination for which each year lakhs of candidates apply and appear. This year, the exam is scheduled for August 2021 in three shifts. Check out SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper PDFall days and all shifts below.
|Date||SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper Link|
|24 Aug 2021||Download Here|
|23 Aug 2021||Download Here|
|20 Aug 2021||Download Here|
|18 Aug 2021||Download Here|
|17 Aug 2021||Download Here|
|16 Aug 2021||Download Here|
|13 Aug 2021||Download Here|
SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper – Download Link!
SSCCGL 2021 Question Paper
Check the questions asked in SSC CGL 2021 Exam below.
SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper 18 August
- Antonym – Erode
- Spelling Error – Chameleon
- Idiom- Kick in the teeth
- Synonym – Reveal
- Alivardi Khan is nawab of which state? – Nawab of Bengal
- Chandragupta Maurya Defeated which ruler to establish Mauryan empire? – Nanda power
- When was Rajya Sabha formed? – 3 April 1952
- Global goalkeeper 2020 was – John N. Nkengasong
- Minister of Information and Broadcasting? – Anurag Thakur
- Battle of Imphal was fought in which year? – 8 March 1944...click here to check more.
SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper 17 August
- Who is the chairman of the Asian Cricket Council? – Jay Shah
- FIFA 2022 world cup venue – Qatar
- Bhitarkanika National Park is situated in which state? – Odisha
- In which article Devnagari has been included – Article 343
- a^+c^2=2(a-8b-2b^2),find a^3+b^3+c^3
- Distance = 160 KM if A takes 8 hours more to travel than B.If A doubles his speed now he takes 3 hours more to travel than B. Then the speed of B?
- 54 root 2 x^3 + 24 root 3 y^3/ (3root 2 x + 2 root 3 y) = Ax^2+ By^2+cxy. Find A^2 -(B^2+C^2)?
- Idiom: Pipedream
- Antonym: Slur
- Cloze test related to earth…click here to check more.
SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper 16 August
- Who has written the Book “Amuktamalyada”? – Krishnadevaraya
- When the Balika diwas is celebrated? – 3 January
- Rickets is because of which vitamin deficiency? – vitamin D
- Who was the Nizam of Hyderabad in 1947? – Mir Osman Ali Khan
- Which of the following Vitamins is Water Soluble? – Vitamin C
- Mother: daughter present ratio is 7:1 and after 5 years ratio is 4:1.What is the difference between ages of both?
- x^3+y^3 = 405 x+y=9 find xy?
- x+y+z=2 , xy+yz+zx =-11 , x^3+y^3+z^3-3xyz?
- cloze test based on Communication
- Coding-Decoding: Print= 114, Find the value for NEXT…click here to check more
SSC CGL 2021 Question Paper 13 August
- If P=8192, rate=15%, time=5 monthly, then find CI?
- cot 25 cot 35 cot 45 cot 55 cot 65=?
- If average of first 5 numbers given and last 5 numbers is also given, then find the middle number
- If x+y=4 , 1/x+1/y = 16/15 find x^3+y^3 = ?
- Antonym of Gradual
- Antonym of Seize
- Idiom Raise the Bar
- How many districts are in MP? – 53 districts
- Where did 2nd Round Table Conference was held? – London
- What is the national game of Thailand? – Thai boxing (muay Thai)…click here to check more.
How to Download SSC CGL Question Papers?
The SSC CGL question paper release along with the answer key of the examination. So, candidates who appeared for the exam have to access the SSC CGL question paper download. Here is a simple guide to know how to download SSC CGL 2021 question paper PDF.
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: On the home screen of the website, aspirants will find the ‘answer key’ option as shown below. Candidates need to click on it.
3rd step: A page as such appears on the screen. Aspirants have to search for the SSC CGL 2021 answer key link.
4th step: A PDf file will appear on the screen with the direct link to download the SSC CGL answer key, question paper and response sheet. Click on it.
5th step: Here, only those candidates who appeared for the exam can move forward. A login page appears on the screen to enter the SSC CGL registration number and date of birth.
6th step: On entering the correct details, candidates will successfully reach the question paper section.
SSC CGL Model Question Paper
Staff Selection Commission also provides some SSC CGL model question papers that candidates can utilize to practise further for the exam. Check out the direct link to download SSC CGL model papers below.
|Subject||Model Question Paper|
|General Intelligence Part I||Download Here|
|English Language Part II||Download Here|
|General Awareness Part III||Download Here|
|Numerical Aptitude Part IV||Download Here|
SSC CGL Answer Key 2021
The SSC CGL Answer Key 2021 releases online at ssc.nic.in. Candidates need to login with the registration number and date of birth to download the same. The answer key PDf shall carry the questions, answers marked by candidates and the correct answers to the questions.
Also, each question will have a question ID using which aspirants can submit objections against SSC CGL provisional answer key. The objection submission process takes place online at ssc.nic.in. They have to reach the website and click on the “object answer key” button to fill the objection form
About SSC CGL
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is entrusted with the responsibility to conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam. It is a national level examination that takes place to fill the vacant posts of Group- B and C posts under the various organisations of the central government of India. The selection procedure for the SSC CGL exam includes a computer-based tier-1 and tier-2 exam, a written exam and a skill test. The final merit list will be prepared based on the result of Tier I Tier II and Tier III.