SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the admit card for SSC CHSL Tier I exam online at the official website, ssc.nic.in. Candidates can also access the direct link of tier 1 admit card from the SSC regional websites or through the link provided in this article. To download SSC CHSL hall ticket 2022, candidates need to enter their registration ID/roll number and date of birth/password. Carry SSC CHSL admit card 2022 along with 02 passport size photos and a photo ID card. Know more about SSC CHSL admit card 2022, release date, download link, steps to download, and much more in this article.
Latest: SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022 can be available in May 2022.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022
The call letters for SSC CHSL are not sent via post or any other mode. Candidates can download their SSC CHSL hall ticket at least 02 weeks before the exam. Check out the important dates for SSC CHSL hall ticket 2022 below.
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||2022||2021|
|Release of SSC CHSL admit card Tier-1 exam||May 2022 (Expected)||26 Jul 2021 onwards|
|Date of Tier-1 exam||24 May to 10 Jun 2022||12 Apr 2021 to |
04 – 12 Aug 2021
|Release of admit card for Tier-2 exam||To be announced||29 Dec 2021 onwards|
|Date of Tier -2 exam||To be announced||09 Jan 2022|
SSC CHSL Admit Card Region-Wise Links
Candidates can download the region-wise SSC CHSL admit card 2022 from below:
SSC Region wise CHSL Admit Cards
|SSC NER Admit Card||SSC North-Eastern Region is for Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura|
|SSC MPR Admit Card||SSC Madhya Pradesh Region is for Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh|
|SSC SR Admit Card||SSC Southern Region is for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry|
|SSC WR Admit Card||SSC Western Region is for Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu|
|SSC ER Admit Card||SSC Eastern Region is for West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Sikkim, and the Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|SSC CR Admit Card||SSC Central Region is for Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand|
|SSC NWR Admit Card||SSC North-Western Region is for J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh|
|SSC NR Admit Card||SSC Northern Region is for Delhi, Rajasthan|
|SSC KKR Admit Card||SSC Karnataka Kerala Region is for Karnataka, Kerala & Lakshadweep|
The official website – ssc.nic.in
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022?
The admit card for SSC CHSL releases a few days before the examination on the official website of the staff selection commission at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022 Tier I by following the steps given below:
1st step: Visit the official website of SSC to get the regional website links. Also, candidates can refer to the direct links available above.
2nd step: Now click on the admit card button on the top of the homepage of the SSC website.
3rd step: The direct links of the official regional websites of the SSC are displayed, Tap on the required SSC regional website link.
Here, candidates can click on the region they are appearing from, for the exam, to download the admit card.
4th Step: On reaching the required regional website, click on “SSC CHSL admit card” download link.
5th step: Thereafter, a login page displays on the screen. Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth, along with the Captcha Code.
4th step: Now, click on the ‘submit’ button to proceed.
5th step: The SSC CHSL admit card 2022 appears on the screen. Finally, print and download the admit card.
Note: Each regional website of SSC required different details to download admit card. So, aspirants are suggested to keep the login details as required by the SSC regional website.
Read more: SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips
Details Available on SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022
Candidates are required to check all the necessary details present on the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022. Here is the list of particulars to be noted wisely on the admit card:
- Candidate’s name,
- Hall Ticket Number,
- Roll Number,
- Exam date, time, and venue,
- Seating plan in the venue,
- Photo and Signature,
- Important instructions,
- Check misprint in their name/roll number/category/address, etc
Note: In case of misprint/mistake in the particulars on the admit card, candidates must immediately get in touch with the concerned Regional Office. and get necessary corrections made to the admit card.
How to Recover SSC CHSL Registration No/Password?
In case aspirants have misplaced their registration number and password they can retrieve it online. Here is the step-by-step procedure to get the registration number/ password.
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Click on the ‘forgot password link.
3rd step: Enter the permanent state, mobile number/ email ID.
4th step: The SSC CHSL registration number and/or password are sent to students.
Things to carry to the exam center
Candidates are required to carry a few exam materials to the exam hall. There is a list of particulars that are not allowed and a list of particulars that are most necessary to be taken to the exam hall. Here is a list:
Things to carry:
- SSC CHSL Admit card/hall card/call letter is the most necessary document to carry to the exam hall,
- Original valid photo-id proof having the same DOB as on the admit card (Aadhaar card/voter-id card)
- Original Date of Birth certificate (in case of absence of DOB on photo identity card)
- 2 passport size color photographs,
- Black/blue ball pen (No Gel pen)
- Water bottle,
- Mask and sanitizer
Things not to carry:
- Electronic gadgets (Mobile/calculator/cellular phone/Pager)
- Cheating material(book/cheating chits/any paper piece)
SSC CHSL Exam instructions
Candidates are required to follow the exam instructions released by the Exam conducting body. The instructions are well-written on the admit card. Here are a few SSC CHSL exam instructions:
- Take your 2 color passport size photographs to the exam hall,
- candidates are required to sign and affix their left thumb impression on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall,
- it must be noted that candidates have to present in the examination hall half an hour before the examination commencement,
- Candidates must note their roll number, ticket number, date, time, and venue for the examination given in the admit card,
- Use black ink pen/black ball pen only,
- Maintain social distance and wear a mask properly in the exam hall.
Note: Candidates with any kind of discrepancy in the exam will be restricted from taking part in future examinations conducted by the SSC.
Read More: SSC CHSL Books
SSC CHSL 2022 Preparation Tips – Ace in First Attempt
Lakhs of candidates apply for the SSC CHSL Exam Every year but only a few qualify for the exam because of their different Exam Preparation Strategies. Here are a few necessary tips to be followed by the candidates for a good score in the SSC CHSL exam.
Time Distribution: Create Time table. Distribute t
Subjects in suitable timings. Focus on weaker subjects more than others.
- Go through SSC CHSL Exam Pattern and syllabus wisely,
- Create a booklist to start exam preparation
- Record your daily preparation topics in a notebook
Reading Comprehension Preparation: Emphasize the facts of the main paragraph to find relevant answers. Practice more and more to improve the reading/solving speed of the passages. Focus on grammar, vocabulary, and sentence making.
- Read newspapers and booklets,
- Note down necessary words, idioms, antonyms, and synonyms of words in a notebook,
- Practice passage reading to solve them faster,
Self Assessment: Practice previous year question papers, mock tests, and model test papers to assess your knowledge and learnings.
- Set time while practicing the previous year’s question papers,
- Take the help of the respective answer Key for checking your answers,
- Analyze your final result and repeat the same
What after the SSC CHSL Exam – SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022 Release
SSC releases the tentative Answer Key after the SSC CHSL examination on its official website. Candidates must visit the official website of the staff selection commission (SSC) in order to download the SSC CHSL Answer key 2022.
- The answer key for SSC CHSL 2021 releases on the ssc.nic.in
- Download the SSC CHSL answer key using the registration number and password.
- The answer key is published in PDF format for every tier.
- Aspirants can also submit their objections by paying Rs. 100/- per question
- SSC CHSL Answer Key is helpful in calculating the tentative score,
- To object the wrong/incorrect answer and scrutinized before the final answer keys and results,
- Representation of objection on answer key through any other modalities, e.g. letter, email, application, etc. will not be entertained.
About SSC CHSL
Purpose: The Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSL) is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year. This exam takes place once a year on a national level. This SSC CHSL exam is conducted to recruit the candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA), and Data Entry Operator. Candidates applying for SSC CHSL exam must be between 18-27 years.
Selection process: Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. Candidates have to appear for the Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 stages. First, the Prelims Tier-1 exam is followed by the Tier-2 Mains exam. Thereafter, the Tier-3 exam is conducted which is a skill test. This stage is of a qualifying nature i.e marks are not added. The final SSC CHSL result is prepared based on prelims and mains exam only.
SC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier I
Tier I exam is a Computer-based examination. A total of 100 questions were asked in the examination. The exam lasts for 1 hour. The questions for Part -II, III & IV are in Hindi and English Language. There is also a marking scheme in the tier I exam- For every right answer, candidates get 2 marks each and for each wrong answer 0.5 marks are deducted from the total marks.
CHSL Exam Pattern – Tier 2
It is a Pen-paper based descriptive type test. The tier 2 exam is conducted for a 1-hour duration of 100 marks. There is no negative marking in the tier 2 exam. The candidates are to attempt the paper in Hindi or English Language.
Type of question
|Essay writing||200 – 250 words|
|Letter / Application Writing||150 – 200 words|
Ans: You need to visit the website of the regional/sub-regional office of Staff Selection Commission where your exam center lies. Then click on the download admit card link from the official website and enter login credentials such as registration number/roll number, and date of birth. Then you can download and print the admit card.
Ans: Candidates must contact their regional office when there is any mistake on the exam hall card or admit card.
Ans: The SSC CHSL admit card for different regions is released on the official website of the regions only. Candidates need to visit the regional official website and download the CHSL admit card by entering the login details.