SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 3 July 2019 – Get here question paper with answer key of SSC CHSL exam held on 3 July 2019. SSC CHSL 3 July 2019 analysis is also available here. It is the third day of SSC CHSL 2018-2019 tier 1 exam. Staff Selection Commission is conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level tier 1 exam from 1 to 26 July 2019. Unofficial answer key of SSC CHSL 3 July 2019 is published just after exam. Official answer key is released after some time at ssc.nic.in. However result is compiled as per final answer key only.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 3 July 2019
In SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 3 July 2019, you get correct answers of all questions. There are 25 questions-answers each in part I, II, III, IV that are respectively English language, general intelligence, quantitative aptitude, general awareness. Check question paper, answer key, analysis here.
|SSC CHSL 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Tier 1 exam||01 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Availability of unofficial answer keys of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1||After exam|
|Display of official answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1, response sheet, submit objections||23 Jul 2019|
Get answer key: Click here for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level official answer key.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 3 July 2019 – About Unofficial Keys
- Since Staff Selection Commission releases official SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 of exam held on 3 July some time after exam, therefore unofficial answer keys are released just after exam.
- Unofficial answer key are published by coaching centers, teachers, subject matter experts.
- They are published so that candidates can analyse their exam performance just after exam and ease their worries.
- Although all efforts are made to ensure that unofficial SSC CHSL 3 July 2019 answer key is accurate, there may be few errors.
- Candidates are therefore advised to check more than one answer key to be sure.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 3 July 2019 – Official
- Question paper with answer key of SSC CHSL exam held on 3 July 2019 published by exam conducting body is referred to as official answer key.
- It is released by Staff Selection Commission.
- SSC CHSL Answer Key 3 July 2019 is released at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates can download it by logging in only.
- Login window to get official answer key remains open for a limited period of time.
How to download official SSC CHSL Answer Key 3 July 2019?
Step 1 – Go to ssc.nic.in.
Step 2 – Navigate to and click notification on issuance of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019. You will see it only if answer key is released.
Step 3 – As soon as PDF file opens, go through details in it, and scroll down. Then click on link to download answer key.
Step 4 – Now a login page will open. Here you have to enter your login details such as roll number and date of birth. You will immediately reach dashboard.
Step 5 – Now find and click on link to generate question paper and answer key.
Step 6 – When question paper with responses open, check questions and answers. You will also see your responses in it.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 3 July 2019 – Challenge
You can challenge official answer key. Challenging SSC CHSL Answer Key 3 July 2019 means that you will tell Staff Selection Commission about incorrect questions / answers.
How to challenge SSC CHSL Answer Key 3 July 2019?
- Go through steps 1 to 4 above.
- Then click on objection view in dashboard.
- Now in objection view, mention question ID to challenge, and reason.
- Then pay requisite fee amount.
You should submit challenges before last date.
Calculate Marks Using SSC CHSL Answer Key 3 July 2019
One of the primary reasons to check answer key is to predict marks. You can easily do it by going through following steps:
- Check number of correct and incorrect answers using SSC CHSL 2019 answer key.
- Use marking scheme to calculate marks.
Now you can easily find number of right and wrong answers by comparing your answers with answer key. After that, to use marking scheme, see below.
Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL 2019
- Part-I: English Language – 25 questions, 50 marks
- Part-II: General Intelligence – 25 questions, 50 marks
- Part-III: Quantitative Aptitude – 25 questions, 50 marks
- Part-IV: General Awareness – 25 questions, 50 marks
Marking Scheme of SSC CHSL 2019
- +2 for correct answer
- -0.5 (negative marking) for incorrect answer
- 0 for un-attempted question
SSC CHSL Result 2019
After publishing answer key, SSC will accept challenges. Then upon scrutiny of challenges, a final answer key will be created. Then using final answer key, papers of candidates will be checked. Marks obtained as per it, will be normalized.
After normalization of marks, marks of candidates will be compared to cut off. If marks are equal to or more than SSC CHSL 2019 Cut Off, then candidates will be declared as qualified.
SSC CHSL Result 2019 will be announced at ssc.nic.in. Result will indicate whether one has qualified or not. Those who qualify as per result of tier 1 will be able to appear in tier 2.
SSC CHSL 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. It is for recruitment to posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators. Application form of SSC CHSL 2019 was invited from March 5 to April 5.
Number of vacancies
- LDC / JSA / JPA : 1855
- PA / SA : 3880
- DEO: 54
Selection is on basis of Tier I and Tier II. Tier I, you are already undergoing. Qualified candidates of tier I can download admit card of SSC CHSL 2019 tier II and appear in it. Details of Tier II are as follows.
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 will be a descriptive test.
- It will be of 100 marks in pen and paper mode.
- Duration of exam will be 1 hour.
- Candidates have to attempt question on essay writing of 200-250 words, letter / application writing of 15-200 words.
- Minimum qualifying marks in tier 2 will be 33%.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 3 July 2019, then please ask in comments below.
Official website is ssc.nic.in.