SSC CHSL Result 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the result for SSC CHSL 2020 tier I online at ssc.nic.in. Aspirants can check their SSC CHSL result from this article as well. Moreover, the result for SSC CHSL releases in three stages – Prelims Result, Mains Result and Final Result. Along with the result, conducting body also releases SSC CHSL cut-off online. The selection procedure of SSC CHSL includes the prelims exam followed by Mains Exam and Skill Test. To know more about SSC CHSL Result 2021, read the article till the end.
Latest: SSC CHSL 2020 tier I result is now available. Check below.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
The recruitment of SSC CHSL takes place to recruit for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant and Data Entry Operator. Note down the important dates for SSC CHSL Result 2021 below.
|Important Event||SSC CHSL 2021||SSC CHSL 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 |
|12 Apr 2021 to |
|12 -16 Oct 2020|
19-21 & 26 Oct 2020
|SSC CHSL Result |
2021 Tier 1
|To be announced||15 Jan 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 |
|To be announced|
14 Feb 2021
|SSC CHSL Result |
2021 Tier 2
|To be announced||To be announced|
|Declaration of SSC |
CHSL Final Result
|To be announced||To be announced|
Note: In this article, we have covered SSC CHSL result for the year 2020 and the upcoming exam 2021. All these events of SSC CHSL are covered separately under one roof. Aspirants can bookmark this page to get the latest update.
How to Check SSC CHSL Result 2021?
The result for SSC CHSL declares online at the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Candidate can check their respective results by following the steps below.
1st step: Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.
2nd step: Navigate to the results tab as shown in the image below.
3rd step: Here, click on the tab named “CHSL”.
4th step: Now, click on SSC CHSL write up and result link.
5th step: Now a PDF file opens up with roll number and names of candidates who qualified the exam. Tap on the download button to save it for future reference.
How to Download SSC CHSL Final Marks 2021?
Once the result is out, SSC publishes final marks for SSC CHSL exam. Aspirants can check their respective final marks for SSC CHSL 2021 through login. Here are the simple steps to check SSC CHSL final marks.
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in. Candidates can also refer to the direct link available below the dates table to check the final marks for SSC CHSL.
2nd step: Click on the ‘result’ tab present on the right side of the screen.
3rd step: Now, click on the “CHSL” tab in the result button.
4th step: Search for “Uploading of Final Marks of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination”.
5th step: On clicking the link, a PDF file opens up. In this, candidates can notice the link to check the SSC CHSL final marks.
6th step: Click on the link. Login with the registration number and password and check the final scores.
SSC CHSL Cut-off
Aspirants can check the previous year SSC CHSL CUt-Off marks here. With the use of these cut-off marks, candidates can estimate the qualifying marks for SSC CHSL 2021 exam.
Below is the cut-off for the tier-1 for previous years:
Check the cut-offs for previous years for the Tier-2 exam.
Below are the cut-offs for the tier-3 skill test exam for the last years.
Tie-Breaking Criteria in SSC CHSL 2021
Several candidates appear for the SSC CHSL exam securing equal marks in the exam. To resolve such situations, Staff Selection Commission follows the tier-breaking criteria. Check the rules for SSC CHSL Tie-Breaking below.
- Firstly, the marks scored in the exam are considered.
- Then, date of birth of the candidates is considered. The candidates older in age is given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the name of the candidates in alphabetical order is considered.
Normalisation Process in SSC CHSL Result 2021
The marks calculated through the official answer key is further normalised because the exam in conducted various shifts. Below is the normalisation process for the exam.
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure 2021
The selection procedure has defined by the Commission prior to the commencement of the exam. Check below the procedure of selection for the Combined Senior Secondary Level Exam:
- Tier-1: Computer Based Test:
- The first stage of the selection procedure is the prelims examination.
- Result releases only after the normalization of scores.
- The candidates who clear the cut-off marks qualify the exam and are eligible to appear in the next level.
- Tier-2: Written Test:
- This is the descriptiveMinimum qualifying marks for SSC CHSL tier-II is 33 marks.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test:
- The candidates who clear the written exam are called for the typing/skill test.
- The skill test/ typing test is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates have to appear doe Skill Test/ Typing test in the cities where SSC has regional centres.
- Skill Test is mandatory for DEO post.
- Below is the scheme to qualify for the exam.
|Skill test||DEO||8000 key depressions per hour||15 minutes|
|Skill test||DEO in C&AG||15000 key depressions per hour||15 minutes|
|Typing test||LDC, JSA, PA, SA||35 wpm (English) or 30 wpm (Hindi)||10 minutes|
Post Selection Procedure Events
- Document Verification: The candidates who clear the skill test are called for document verification round. However, the selection for DV round is purely based on Tier 1 + Tier 2 Performance. The eligibility criteria are verified with the documents.
- Post Preference: The candidate needs to determine the preference of post for allotment during the round of document verification.
- Final Allotment: The candidates are allotted posts on the basis vacancies. The merit list for the final allotment is prepared while considering the result of Tier-1 and Tier-2 and the preference of post.
- Physical Efficiency Test, Physical and Medical Standard: Board of Officers, appointed by HQ, Director General Border Roads conducts PET at GREF centre or respective recruitment centre. It is only for LDC in Border Roads Organization.
Pay Scale for SSC CHSL 2021
Below is the pay scale (salary and emoluments) for the posts notified in the SSC CHSL 2021. It is important for candidates to be aware of their pay scale before joining. With this in mind, the Staff Selection Commission provides it in notification only.
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant(SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)and Level-5 (Rs 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
SSC CHSL Result Analysis
Once again candidates are shortlisted on the basis of the result of SSC CHSL 2021. Candidates should get overall minimum marks (cut off) in Tier 1 + Tier 2. Only then they can appear in Tier 3. Staff Selection Commission publishes separate lists for SSC CHSL (10+2+ LDC/DEO/PA/SA/JSA Tier 2 Result. They are three, one each for candidates who can appear in DV and skill test for DEO post in C&AG, DEO post in departments besides C&AG, LDC/JSC and PA/SA.
Number of candidates qualified: Will be available with result. In the meantime you can check past year statistics.
- 2015-2016: 5766 qualified for DEST for DEO in C&AG. 344 qualified for skill test for DEO in departments other than C&AG. 41326 qualified for Typing Test for PA/SA/LDC/Court Clerk.
- 2016-2017: 6446 qualified for DEO. 43856 qualified for Typing Test for PA/SA/LDC
- 2017-2018: 1427 qualified for Skill Test for DEO in C&AG. 229 qualified for DEST and DV for DEO in other departments. 33967 qualified for Typing Test and DV for PA/SA/LDC/JSA,
About SSC CHSL
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination easy year. The examination takes place for the vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant and Data Entry Operator. To qualify for these posts, aspirants have to appear for a three-stage selection procedure. Candidates from all across the country can appear for the examination. After the final round, the final appointment to various posts in ministries and departments in Govt of India to done.
Check Result Here:
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2019 Result Tier 2 for posts of DEO in other than C&AG (List 1).
- Get here the SSC CHSL 2019 Result Tier 2 for posts of DEO in C&AG (List 2).
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2019 Result Tier 2 for posts of PA, SA, JSA, LDC, etc (List 3).
- Click here to get the SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 Cut-Off Marks.
Ans. To check the result, visit the official website of SSC, that is, ssc.nic.in. Click on results link which comes with a trophy icon on top menu. Click on the relevant link to check the result. Result is announced as PDF file containing roll numbers of qualified candidates.
Ans : The SSC CHSL result only shows the qualifying status of the candidate in the exam. However, candidates can log in to the candidate portal and check their marks. Please note that list of candidates with marks are published few days after result. Also, the login to check marks remain active for a short period of time over the official website of SSC (ssc.nic.in).
Ans. There are three stages for SSC CHSL selection – Prelims, Mains and Skill Test.
Ans : Firstly, the score in Tier 2 is considered. If the tie isn’t resolved then the candidate who is older gets the preference. If the tie is still not resolved, the name of the candidates in alphabetical order is considered.