SSC CHSL Result 2019 Tier 2: The result for SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 releases on ssc.nic.in. Cadndiates need thier log in details to know their SSC CHSL Result. The result releases in merit list and individual result as well. The selection procedure consists of a computer based test, a written exam, a skill test and document verification round. The candidates who clear the written exam qualify to appear in the skill test. The criteria for the skill test is defined differently for various posts. To know more about SSC CHSL Result 2019 Tier 2, read the article till the end.
SSC CHSL Result 2019 Tier 2
The pay scale for the candidates is Rs. 5200-20200. The tentative vacancies have been defined by the commission beforehand. The result for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 will be updated on this page as soon as it is declared by the commission. Below is the schedule for all the dates related to SSC CHSL Result 2019:
|SSC CHSL 2019||Important Dates|
|Tier 1 exam date||01 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of SSC CHSL Result 2019 of Tier 1|
|Tier 2 exam date||29 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of SSC CHSL Result 2019 of Tier 2 (expected)||Dec 2019 / Jan 2020|
|Declaration of SSC CHSL Final Result 2019||May / Jun 2020|
Check Result Here: Candidates can check the SSC CHSL Result 2019 Tier 2 from ssc.nic.in.
How to Download SSC CHSL Merit List 2019 for Tier 2?
The merit list is the list all the shortlisted candidates who are eligible to appear in the next level of the selection procedure. Below are the steps to download the SSC CHSL Merit List for Tier 2.
1st step: Visit the official website of SSC or click on the direct link given in this page.
2nd step: Now, click on the Result tab on the home page of the official website. Refer to the image given below.
3rd step: Now, click on the “CHSL” tab in the result button.
4th step: The list of all the results of CHSL will be given there. Find your particular exam nam and the year of exam.
5th step: Now, click on the “Result” link in front of the name of the exam.
6th step: The PDF file of the exam will appear on the screen. Find your name in the list now.
How to Check SSC CHSL Result 2019 Tier 2?
The SSC CHSL Result 2019 for Tier 2 will be available on the official website of SSC only. Below are the steps candidates can follow to check their individual scorecard.
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC.
2nd step: CLick on the result button in the upper right.
3rd step: Here, click on the tab named “CHSL”.
4th step: Further, find the name and year of your corresponding exam.
5th step: Click on the link given for individual result.
6th step: The login section will appear on the screen. Fill the login details and click on the submit button.
7th step: The mark sheet will appear on the screen.
There can be cases when two or more candidates may score marks equal to each other. In such cases, the tie-breaking rule which is witten below are taken into consideration:
- Firstly, the marks scored in the Tier-2 exam are considered.
- Then, date of birth of the candidates is considered. The candidates older in age is given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the name of the candidates in alphabetical order is considered.
The marks calculated through the official answer key is further normalised because the exam in conducted various shifts. Below is the normalisation process for the exam.
Candidates must refer to the cut-off marks declared by the commission in previous years and make it target to score in the exams. The cut-off for this year is likely to be higher than the previous year cut-offs. Refer below and get the idea of it.
SSC reveals CHSL 2019 Tier 1 cut off with result. Below is the cut-off for the tier-1 for previous years:
Check the cut-offs for previous years for the Tier-2 exam.
Below are the cut-offs for the tier-3 skill test exam for the last years.
The selection procedure has defined by the commission. Check below the procedure of selection for the Combined Senior Secondary Level Exam:
- Tier-1: Computer Based Test: The tier-1 exam is an objective type exam of 1 hour. There will be 100 questions of 2 marks each. The wrong answers will also have a negative marking of 0.5 marks. The candidates who clear the cut-off marks qualify the exam and are eligible to appear in the next level.
- Tier-2: Written Test: The candidates who clear the Tier-1 exam are eligible to appear in the written exam. The candidates will have 1 hour to write the answers. Candidates can attempt the questions in ether Hindi language or Eglish Language. The question paper will have a question an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test: The candidates who clear the written exam are called for the typing/skill test. Below is the scheme to qualify the exam.
|Skill test||DEO||8000 key depressions per hour||15 minutes|
|Skill test||DEO in C&AG||15000 key depressions per hour||15 minutes|
|Typing test||LDC, JSA, PA, SA||35 wpm (English) or 30 wpm (Hindi)||10 minutes|
- Document Verification: The candidates who clear the skill test are called for document verification round. The eligibility criteria is verified with the documents. Below is the documents that the candidates must take to the verification round.
- Post Preference: The candidate need to detemine the preference of post for allotment during the round of document verfiications.
- Final Allotment: The candidates are allotted posts on the basis vacancies. The merit lsit for the final allotment is prepared while considering result of Tier-1 and Tier-2 and the preference of post.
- Physical Efficiency Test, Physical and Medical Standard: Board of Officers, appointed by HQ, Director General Border Roads conducts PET at GREF centre or respective recruitment centre. It is only for LDC in Border Roads Organization.
Below are the tentative vacancies notified by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of SSC CHSL 2019:
|Name of post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
|LDC / JSA / JPA||990||253||166||349||97||1855|
|PA / SA||1999||574||312||630||365||3880|
Check below the full division of the vacancies split in accordance with vacancies.
SSC CHSL Pay Scale 2019
Below is the pay scale (salary and emoluments) for the posts notified in the SSC CHSL 2019. It is important for candidates to be aware of their pay scale before joining. With this in mind, Staff Selection Commission provides it in notification only.
Pay Band 1: ₹ 5200-20200
- LDC and JSC: ₹ 1900 (pre-revised)
- PA, SA, DEO: ₹ 2400 (pre-revised)
SSC CHSL Result Analysis
Once again candidates are shortlisted on basis of result of SSC CHSL 2019. Candidates must first of all qualify with at least 33% in Tier 2 descriptive exam. Then they should get overall minimum marks (cut off) in Tier 1 + Tier 2. Only then they can appear in Tier 3. Staff Selection Commission publishes separate lists for SSC CHSL (10+2+ LDC/DEO/PA/SA/JSA Tier 2 Result. They are three, one each for candidates who can appear in DV and skill test for DEO post in C&AG, DEO post in departments besides C&AG, LDC/JSC and PA/SA.
Number of candidates qualified: Will be available with result. In the meantime you can check past year statistics.
- 2015-2016: 5766 qualified for DEST for DEO in C&AG. 344 qualified for skill test for DEO in departments other than C&AG. 41326 qualified for Typing Test for PA/SA/LDC/Court Clerk.
- 2016-2017: 6446 qualified for DEO. 43856 qualified for Typing Test for PA/SA/LDC
- 2017-2018: 1427 qualified for Skill Test for DEO in C&AG. 229 qualified for DEST and DV for DEO in other departments. 33967 qualified for Typing Test and DV for PA/SA/LDC/JSA,
SSC CHSL 2019
The staff service commission conducts the exam for combines higher secondary level for the candidates with 10+2 passing certificate. The candidate who applies for this exam goes through 4 stages of the selection process. The candidate who clears the 1st tier objective exam is eligible to appear in the 2nd tier (written exam). The Tier-1 exam consists of 100 MCQ questions of 2 marks each. There is also negative marking of 0.5 marks in the tier-1 exam. The time taken in the recruitment process overall is reportedly 2 year. Candidates from all across India compete in it for various posts in ministries and departments in Govt of India.
SSC CHSL 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Dear candidate, you can check your result of SSC CHSL (10+2) exam online. You have to first go to ssc.nic.in. Then you have to click on results link which comes with a trophy icon on top menu. Once you are at results page, click on CHSL to check all CHSL related results. Now here you can see which is the latest result of Combined Higher Secondary Level exam and click it to check it. Result is announced as PDF file containing roll numbers of qualified candidates. So if your name is in that list, then you have qualified.
Ans : When SSC releases CHSL exam result, that list only shows whether you had qualified or not. However SSC separately publishes marks list, and also allows you to check marks at login. Please note that list of candidates with marks are published few days after result. Thereafter login to check marks remain active for a short period of time at ssc.nic.in.
Ans : Dear candidate! There is no pre-defined date for result of CHSL exam. You can see expected dates in table above on this page. We have also provided a detailed analysis of past year SSC CHSL exam timelines. Nevertheless, SSC keeps releasing result status from time to time. In it, tentative and final dates of result are announced.
Ans : Lower Division Clerk or LDC takes care of clerical work. Exact work varies from department to department. Broadly, LDC is responsible for day to day tasks to ensure smooth and efficient operations of office.
Ans : Data Entry Operator or DEO looks after work of entering data using computer to maintain records and office related work. It also involves letter writing and compiling information.
Ans : Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA) are clerical cadre employees. They get job in Ministry of Communication (Department of Post) directly after clearing class 12 through SSC CHSL.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Result 2019, please ask in comments below.