Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level exam for LDC, DEO, PA/SA (10+2) recruitment. It is one of the most popular exams for government job aspirants. It is open for class 12 pass candidates.
SSC CHSL Result 2017 is announced after determining cut off. Result of SSC CHSL is to show details of test takers who obtain cut off marks equivalent or higher. Those who qualify as per SSC CHSL Result can appear in Tier 3 (skill test / typing test). Admit card of SSC CHSL 2017 releases online on regional Commission sites.
SSC CHSL Result 2017 Tier 2
Result of SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 2 is expected to be announced in July / August 2017.
Result of SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 2 of Exam held on July 9, 2017 can be checked online. Number of aspirants who had qualified to appear in it was 53,201. As per reports, 43,371 candidates appeared for it.
Since this exam was held on 09 Jul 2017, candidates are widely referring to this result as SSC CHSL Result 2017. Officially declaration of Tier 2 result would be as SSC CHSL Result 2016 Tier 2. To avoid confusion, candidates are requested to note that here SSC CHSL Result 2016, SSC CHSL Result 2016-2017, SSC CHSL Result 2017 are used interchangeably and refer to SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (LDC DEO PA/SA) 10+2 Result.
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam date 2017||09 Jul 2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 result declaration date 2017||Jul / Aug 2017|
Check result here – Link to check SSC CHSL Result 2017 Tier 2 of Exam held on 9 July 2017 will be available here as soon as Staff Selection Commission declares it.
Official website where result will be announced is ssc.nic.in.
Result of SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 2 will be uploaded on the official website www.ssc.nic.in. The list of qualified candidates will be released in which their names along with Roll numbers will be displayed. Get here complete details of SSC CHSL Result including important dates, how to check result, selection procedure, cutoff.
About SSC CHSL Result
SSC CHSL Result – The Staff Selection Commission declares CHSL (LDC DEO PA/SA) 10+2 result along with cut-off. Candidates can qualify Tier 1 / 2 / 3 if they clear cut off of SSC CHSL fixed by Commission. Every year, SSC conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) to recruit aspirants for various posts such as Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant.
- SSC CHSL Result Tier 1 refers to list of candidates shortlisted for Tier 2. Here, a cut off out 200 is fixed. First paper is objective type, and hence its answer key is officially released before publishing CHSL result.
- SSC CHSL Result Tier 2 is of descriptive paper. There is usually no answer key for it. Minimum qualifying marks in it is 33% and marks obtained in Tier 2 gets added for final merit list.
- SSC CHSL Result Tier 3 comes after skill test / typing test. Data entry speed skill test is qualifying in nature.
How to check SSC CHSL Result
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in. On top, you will see blue buttons in menu. In menu, there is a link for result, click it.
- A pop up opens with tabs for every exam that SSC conducts – CGL, CHSL, Steno C nd D, JE, CAPF, GD Constable, JHT, Others, Departmental exams. Click on CHSL.
- This opens result of SSC CHSL. Check latest result available and open write up, result, marks.
- SSC CHSL Result is in form of a PDF file. Open it and search for roll number in it. Result of SSC CHSL (10+2) contains roll number, name, and category.
Earlier this year, the result of Tier-I exam has been announced and those who qualified will appear for the Tier-II Descriptive Exam.
Tier-II exam will assess your writing skills, you will be given 1 hour to pen down an essay or a letter. You will be required to score at least 33% to qualify for Tier-III exam. Final Merit list will be based on the total marks of candidates in tier-II and III.
Tier 2 Cutoff
In order to qualify the Tier 2 exam, you will have to score at least 33%.
Exam Pattern for Tier 3
Tier-III will be typing test and it will assess your typing speed and skill. You can attend the typing test in Hindi or English. Typing speed required is 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
|Type of Test||Computer based typing test|
|Language||English or Hindi|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||3281|
SSC CHSL Result 2017 Tier 1
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam date 2017||07 Jan 2017 – 08 Feb 2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 result declaration date 2017||01 Jun 2017|
Click here for roll numbers of candidates selected for Tier 2.
Click here for write up about details of exam, candidates selected, marks announcement.
- Click Here to Check Marks of Candidates in SSC CHSL Tier 1 for NWR, NER & MPR regions.
- Click Here to Check Marks of Candidates in SSC CHSL Tier 1 for NR regions.
- Click Here to Check Marks of Candidates in SSC CHSL Tier 1 for CR regions.
- Click Here to Check Marks of Candidates in SSC CHSL Tier 1 for ER regions.
SSC CHSL 2016-2017 Tier 1 was held from 7 Jan 2017 to 9 Jan 2017 with 2 shifts and then from 10 Jan 2017 to 8 Feb 2017 with three shifts. Number of candidates that had applied to appear for SSC CHSL 2016-2017 was 64,09,965. Out of these, 30,57,993 appeared in exam.
Tier 1 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidates available|
SSC CHSL Result 2017 Tier 3
Skill test and Typing test are qualifying in nature. DEST involves 8000 kdph on computer. In typing test, type in 35wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
On basis of result, candidates will get selected to following posts.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
SSC CHSL Cut Off
The SSC LDC DEO (10+2) Tier 1 cut offs of previous year are as below.
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off 2016-2017||127.50||108.00||99.00||120.00|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off 2015-2016||119.00||99.00||89.50||110.00|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off 2014-2015||120.25||94.75||85.75||107.50|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off 2013 LDC||122.50||100.25||88.25||111|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off DEO||127||104||95||116.5|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off LDC||117||97||90||110|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off DEO||129||109||101||120|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off LDC||107.5||86||69.25||103|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Cut Off DEO||111.75||96.25||90||106.5|
SSC CHSL 2015 Result
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Skill Test / DEST for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2015 for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Lower Division Clerks. Total 20,093 and 34,382 candidates appeared in DEST and Typing Test respectively in the said Examination.
On the basis of cut-off fixed by the Commission on percentage of mistakes in DEST / Typing Test, following are the details of the candidates qualifying for document verification.
Candidates may note that:-
- All candidates in the result need to appear for document verification. Candidates who do not attend document verification will not be considered for final selection.
- Revised options may be submitted by the candidates during the document verification, if they desire, as per the qualifications possessed by them and specific requirements of the different posts, which will be final. If options are not revised, the option submitted in the applications will be treated as final.
- There are 9,786 common candidates in the List-I and List-II. Each candidate will be called for document verification only once.
- The Commission proposes to undertake the process of Document Verification w.e.f. 7th July, 2017.
The candidature of candidates in these lists is provisional and subject to their fulfilling all the eligibility conditions/requirements as prescribed for the respective posts in the ‘Notice’ of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, preference, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. If, on verification, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he/she will not be considered for final result.
The category of the candidates has been indicated along with their roll numbers. If any candidate finds a mismatch between his/her name, roll number and category, he/she must bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission immediately.
The result is available on SSC’s Website: http://ssc.nic.in. Details of the percentage of mistakes in DEST/Typing Test of the candidates will be uploaded shortly.
SSC CHSL Result 2015 – Mistake of the Candidates (in Roll No. Order) – Click here.
SSC CHSL Result 2015 – List of candidates qualified for document verification – PA, SA, LDC
SSC CHSL Result 2015 – List of candidates qualified for document verification – DEO
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Result, please ask in comments below.