SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 for Paper II is available now. Download Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2017 to appear in exam. Candidates who have qualified the Paper I result of SSC CPO 2017 can now download the admit card for CPO Admit Card for Paper II. Get here complete details of SSC CPO Admit Card 2017.
|Admit Card for Paper I||19 Jun 2017 Onwards|
|Date of Exam for Paper I|
|Admit Card for Paper II (Tentative)||First Week of Dec 2017|
|Date of Exam for PET/PST||23 Oct to 01 Nov 2017|
|Admit Card for Paper II||06 Dec 2017|
|Date of Exam for Paper II||15 Dec 2017|
SSC CPO Paper II Admit Card 2017
SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 for Paper II is available here as per schedule mentioned above. You can reach web pages containing the direct link to download admit card of SSC region and sub-region by clicking on links in following table.
|Staff Selection Commission||Download Admit card|
|MPR Region||Click Here to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 of SSC MPR – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
|NER Region||Click Here to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 of SSC NER – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
|SR Region||Click Here to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 of SSC SR – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
|KKR Region||Click Here to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 of SSC KKR – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
|NWR Region||Click Here to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 of SSC NWR – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
|CR Region||Click Here to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 of SSC CR – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
|ER Region||Click Here to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 of SSC ER – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
|WR Region||Click Here to download SSC CPOAdmit Card 2017 of SSC WR – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
|NR Region||Click Here to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 of SSC NR – Admit Card for Paper II Available!|
Important books for SSC CPO
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
A good book solves half your problems in exam preparation. You will come across some good books for SSC CPO 2017 preparation. Best among them are listed below.
- SSC CPO (CAPFs) Delhi Police, CAPFs Sub Inspectors, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector & NCB Intelligence Officer Exams Solved Papers by Kiran Prakashan, Pratiyogita Kiran.
- 15 Practice Sets – SSC-CAPFs Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment Examination by Arihant Experts
- SSC Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment Examination Study Guide by Arihant Experts.
This is what SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 looks like
Instructions in SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 print
Candidates should, in addition to their SSC CPO Admit Card 2017, bring
- One copy of their latest colored photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
- at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (1. Passport, 2. AADHAR Card, 3. Driving License, 4. University /College ID, 5. Voter ID Card and 6. PAN Card)
If a candidate fails to bring the above documents, he/she would not be admitted in the examination venue and his/her candidature could be cancelled. Prohibited items, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, slide rule, logarithm tables and steam table and electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, , storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab. If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. He/she would also liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years. CANDIDATES ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO DESIST FROM BRINGING BAGS AND PROHIBITED ITEMS INTO THE EXAMINATION VENUE.
It is reiterated that Candidates should not bring Bags and prohibited items as mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
Pen and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination lab. Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to candidates. All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance. The candidates should ensure that they do not indulge in any unfair means and shall also not talk to each other after commencement of the exam and during its entire duration.
CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY DO NOT APPEAR IN SUB-INSPECTORS IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs & ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTORS IN CISF EXAM-2017 (PAPER-I), EXAMINATION MORE THAN ONCE. OTHERWISE CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WOULD BE CANCELLED AND THEY WOULD BE DEBARRED FROM FUTURE EXAMINATIONS OF THE COMMISSION FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS.
Candidature of candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be cancelled. Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam only at the venue as specified in the Admission Certificate.
The entry of the Candidates inside the venue will ONLY be allowed:
- between 8.30 AM – 9.30 AM for the first session
- between 01.15 PM – 02.15 PM for the second session Note – Entry gates would be closed at 9.30AM for first session, 02.15 PM for second session. No candidate would be allowed to enter the examination premises thereafter.
Candidates shall have to undergo the process of FRISKING and ensure that their BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION (LTI-Left Thumb Impression) for appearing in the examination. Once the Biometric Registration is completed the candidate shall not be allowed to leave the examination venue till the completion of the examination. CANDIDATES MUST STRICTLY ABIDE BY THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE EXAM FUNCTIONARIES (CENTRE SUPERVISOR / INVIGILATOR, ETC).
The candidates should ensure that they provide clear Left Thumb Impression (LTI), Certification Statement in their running handwriting and signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the examination time for any reason without permission from the exam Functionaries. Once a candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the exam functionaries, shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. It may be noted that no re-examination would be conducted if it is found that the examination was disrupted on account of instigation by the candidates.
If the examination does not commence at the scheduled time or is interrupted midway due to any technical snag or for any other reason, candidates should follow the instructions of the exam functionaries. They may have to wait patiently till the issue is suitably addressed and resolved. The Commission would take an appropriate action and decision on the matter which would be final and would be binding on candidates in case the exam could not be completed.
Candidates are assured that in case of any disruption of examination for any reason such as any major/minor technical snag or slow speed of server/breakdown of server etc., they will not, under any circumstances, lose the examination time to which they are entitled.
Candidates are advised to report to the concerned Regional office/ Commission, in case they notice any irregularity during conduct of examination. The identity of such candidates will be kept confidential. Candidates are advised to see the ‘Exam Walk Through’ (Hindi/English) / Practice Test given on the website www.sscwr.net to familiarize themselves with the examination process. In case of any doubt or any clarification, the candidates are advised to contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission personally or through the helpline numbers / e-mail as indicated at top of page1 of the Admission Certificate. Candidates are advised to visit the exam venue at least one day in advance so that they can reach the examination venue on the date of exam in time
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test Admit Card 2017 – First Commission will hold Paper 1 and fix cut offs for Paper 1. Those who obtain marks in Paper 1, more than or equal to cut off, they will be called for PET. Dates of SSC CPO 2017 Physical Endurance Test / Medical examination will be published in admit card of SSC CPO 2017.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 – PET
Admit card of SSC CPO 2017 Physical Efficiency Test will be released after Staff Selection Commission declares CPO Paper 1 Result 2017.
SSC CPO Paper 2 Admit Card 2017 – Admit Card of SSC CPO Paper II 2017 will be released for qualified candidates of PET. They will also be available around two or three weeks before exam.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 – Paper 1
Admit card of SSC CPO 2017 Paper 2 will be released after Staff Selection Commission declares CPO PET Result 2017.
About SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
- Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate are placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of examination. It will not be sent by post.
- If any candidate is unable to download his Sub Inspector Admission Certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the concerned regional/sub regional office(s) of the commission with details such as registration id, transaction id of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
- It will be an important document which will be required even after the completion of the examination process. Hence, the candidates are advised to keep it with them till the final recruitment is over.
How to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
To download the document, the candidates have to use the link mentioned above. They will take them to SSC regional office admit card updates. Click on exam admit card required.
After submitting the particulars such as the Date of Birth, Application Number etc, the candidates have to press the SUBMIT button and the Admit Card of SI / ASI 2017 will appear on the screen. Please note that the interface is different for different region and information to be entered to download the admit card can be different as well.
Now, the candidates will have to verify the information mentioned on it and report the authorities in case of any discrepancy. Apart from this, Admit Card of SSC SI / ASI 2017 will also have some instructions for the exam day which should be followed by all the candidates.
Check roll number for the SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment Examination, 2017
Each applicant is to be assigned a unique roll number (usually of 10 digits), which can be checked against name, and other details entered in the form. All the candidates who would have applied to the Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector will be able to check their roll numbers around third or fourth week of May at SSC NR, SSC CR, SSC SR, SSC WR, SSC ER, SSC MPR, SSC KKR, SSC NWR, SSC NER websites.
Candidates should bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidate are advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded / affixed in the application form, with them till the completion of entire examination process to facilitate easy identification.
There will be two papers, the pattern for which is described in the following section of the article.
- Paper 1: There will be four sections in the exam and each section will have 50 questions with ONE mark each. The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- Paper 2: This will have 200 questions on English Language and Comprehension which will be of 200 marks. The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
Candidates may please note some important points regarding the SSC SI 2017 Admit Card.
- Along with the SSC SI Admit Card 2017, it is necessary to carry one photo bearing identity proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card.
- Also carry passport size color photographs. In case the scanned photograph appearing in the commission’s copy of admit card of SSC SI ASI Recruitment examination 2017 or attendance sheet is not clear, invigilator must verify candidate’s identity with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet.
About Physical Efficiency Test
|Category of candidates||Heights (in cms)||Chest unexpanded (in cms)||Chest expanded (in cms)|
|For male candidates only General||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garwhal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh regions of JnK, North Eastern states and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to scheduled tribes||162.5||77||82|
|For female candidates only General||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garwhal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh regions of JnK, North Eastern states and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to scheduled tribes||154||–||–|
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
If you have any queries regarding SSC Sub Inspector Admit Card for Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment, please ask in comments below.