SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 or SSC SI Admit Card 2017 is released by Staff Selection Commission. Admit card of SSC CPO 2017 is issued separately for Paper I, PET / PST, and Paper II. Candidates who have cleared paper 1 can download SSC CPO PET Admit Card 2016. Then, those who clear PET / PST will get admit card of SSC CPO 2017 for Sub-inspectors in Delhi police, CAPF & Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam-2017 Paper 2.
Candidates can download SSC Admit Card from zonal websites of Staff Selection Commission. Complete details such as how to download hall ticket, instructions, and other information about SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 are given here.
Latest – Medical Examination & D.V Schedule of SSC CPO 2016 has been announced by SSC KKR Region. DME Admit Card for SSC NER, CR, WR, NR, NWR, ER, MPR, SR Region is available to download. Candidates can download the DME Admit Card from the table given at the end of this page.
|Admit Card for Paper I (Tentative)||2nd Week of Jun 2017|
|Date of Exam for Paper I||30 Jun to 07 Jul 2017|
|Admit Card for Paper II (Tentative)||3rd week of Sept 2017|
|Date of Exam for Paper II||08 Oct 2017|
SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 for Paper I will be available here as per schedule mentioned above. Link to region wise admit card will be updated in table given below.
About SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
- Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Examination indicating the time table and also venues of examination for each candidate are placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office at least two weeks before the date of examination. It will not be sent by post.
- If any candidate is unable to download his Sub Inspector Admission Certificate for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the concerned regional/sub regional office(s) of the commission with details such as registration id, transaction id of SBI, copy of challan etc. for obtaining the admission certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
- It will be an important document which will be required even after the completion of the examination process. Hence, the candidates are advised to keep it with them till the final recruitment is over.
Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 for Paper 1
To download the document, the candidates have to use the link mentioned below which will take them to the official web page of regional SSC where the admit card is hosted. Once the admit card is available, direct link to download page will be updated.
After submitting the particulars such as the Date of Birth, Application Number etc, the candidates have to press the SUBMIT button and the Admit Card of SI / ASI 2017 will appear on the screen. Please note that the interface is different for different region and information to be entered to download the admit card can be different as well.
Now, the candidates will have to verify the information mentioned on it and report the authorities in case of any discrepancy. Apart from this, Admit Card of SSC SI / ASI 2017 will also have some instructions for the exam day which should be followed by all the candidates.
Check roll number for the SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment Examination, 2017
Each applicant is to be assigned a unique roll number (usually of 10 digits), which can be checked against name, and other details entered in the form. All the candidates who would have applied to the Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector will be able to check their roll numbers around third or fourth week of May at SSC NR, SSC CR, SSC SR, SSC WR, SSC ER, SSC MPR, SSC KKR, SSC NWR, SSC NER websites.
Candidates should bring 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator, if required. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidate are advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph, which was uploaded / affixed in the application form, with them till the completion of entire examination process to facilitate easy identification.
There will be two papers, the pattern for which is described in the following section of the article.
- Paper 1: There will be four sections in the exam and each section will have 50 questions with ONE mark each. The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- Paper 2: This will have 200 questions on English Language and Comprehension which will be of 200 marks. The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
Candidates may please note some important points regarding the SSC SI 2017 Admit Card.
- Along with the SSC SI Admit Card 2017, it is necessary to carry one photo bearing identity proof in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University / College, Income Tax Pan Card.
- Also carry passport size color photographs. In case the scanned photograph appearing in the commission’s copy of admit card of SSC SI ASI Recruitment examination 2017 or attendance sheet is not clear, invigilator must verify candidate’s identity with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet.
About Physical Efficiency Test
|Category of candidates||Heights (in cms)||Chest unexpanded (in cms)||Chest expanded (in cms)|
|For male candidates only General||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garwhal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh regions of JnK, North Eastern states and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to scheduled tribes||162.5||77||82|
|For female candidates only General||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garwhal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh regions of JnK, North Eastern states and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to scheduled tribes||154||–||–|
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2016 for DME (Medical Examination & D.V Schedule) – Available!
Candidates can download SSC CPO Admit Card 2016 for DME, from websites of regional Staff Selection Commission. It is important to realize that only qualified candidates will get admit card of SSC CPO DME 2016.
As soon as the admit card is issued, we have also updated in table below. You can reach web pages containing direct link to download admit card of SSC region and sub-region by clicking on links in following table.
|Staff Selection Commission||Download Admit card|
|NR Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC NR – Admit Card Available!|
|NWR Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC NWR – Admit Card Available!|
|CR Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC CR – Admit Card Available!|
|ER Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC ER – Admit Card Available!|
|MPR Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC MPR – Admit Card Available!|
|WR Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC WR – Admit Card Available!|
|NER Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC NER – Admit Card Available!|
|SR Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC SR – Admit Card Available!|
|KKR Region||Click Here to download SSC SI Admit Card 2016 of SSC KKR – Medical Examination & D.V Schedule Announced|
If you have any queries regarding SSC Sub Inspector Admit Card for Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment, please ask in comments below.SSC CPO SI / ASI Recruitment