SSC JE Result 2016, or the SSC Junior Engineer Result 2016 is declared by the Staff Selection Commission. Result of SSC JE 2016 for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical posts can be checked by candidates online at ssc.nic.in. Marks obtained in the exam are determined by the final answer keys released at ssc.nic.in and that will in turn, reflect in the SSC JE Result of exam held on 31 January 2016. To estimate score and analyze chances of clearing cut offs, check SSC JE Answer Keys.
|Date of SSC JE 2016 Paper I||01 to 04 March 2017|
|Date of SSC JE 2016 Paper II||11 June 2017|
SSC JE Result 2016
Staff Selection Commission is conducting an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Jr. Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Exam, 2016 on all India basis. Last time 3,08,852 candidates appeared in this examination.
Corrigendum – It has been decided that after declaration of final result, the commission will make the scores and rankings in said open Competitive Examination conducted by Commission available on is website in descending order of ranking. (Notified here)
In the meantime you can check last SSC JE Exam’s results below.
SSC JE Paper II Result
Result of SSC JE Paper II has been declared on 16.12.2016. Kindly follow the links provided below.
Marks of the candidates in Paper II – Check Here.
List of rejected candidates in Paper II due to various reasons – Click here.
Junior Engineers (Civil) SSC JE Result of Paper II
Write Up – Click here to read write up for SSC JE Paper II Civil Engineers Result.
Result – Click here to view complete result for SSC JE Paper II Civil Engineers Result.
Junior Engineer ( Electrical / Mechanical )
Write Up – Click here to read write up for SSC JE Paper II Electrical / Mechanical Engineers Result.
Result – Click here to view complete result for SSC JE Paper II Electrical / Mechanical Engineers Result.
SSC JE Paper I Result
Result of SSC JE Paper I has been declared, Kindly follow the links provided below.
- Marks of the candidates in Paper I – Check Here
- List of the candidates whose OMR Sheets not evaluated due to possession of mobile phones – Check Here
- List of the candidates Rejected/Awarded zero marks due to various reasons – Check here
SSC JE Result – Candidates qualified for appearing in Paper-II (CIVIL)
If above window does not load,
- Click here to check result.
SSC JE Result – Candidates qualified for appearing in Paper-II (MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL)
If above window does not load,
- Click here to check result.
Write up for SSC JE 2015 Result of Paper I
Important dates for SSC JE Result 2015-2016
|SSC JE 2015-2016 Exam date||January 31, 2016|
|Answer keys of SSC Junior Engineer 2015-2016 released||March 14, 2016|
|Date of declaration of SSC JE 2015 – 2016 Result (Paper 1)||May 5, 2016|
|Date of declaration of SSC JE 2015 – 2016 Result (Paper 2)||December 16, 2016|
SSC JE 2016 Result of Paper I indicates list of candidates qualified for appearing in Paper II. SSC JE 2016 Result of Paper II indicates list of candidates shortlisted for interviews. SSC JE 2016 Final Result indicates details of candidates qualified in the selection list for appointment to Junior Engineer posts. Candidates must know their roll numbers to check result published by the Staff Selection Commission. Get here complete details of SSC JE Result of the Junior Engineers Civil, Electrical, Mechanical along with marks and cut offs.
Name of exam – SSC Junior Engineers Examination 2015.
Posts offered – Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract).
Vacancies – 1000.
Exam conducting body – Staff Selection Commission.
SSC JE 2016 Result or Junior Engineer Result are released at ssc.nic.in for govt jobs aspirants who have appeared for the exam. Candidates can check results, marks obtained, cut offs and know whether they have qualified or not in SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment. Those who clear the cut-offs of first round (SSC JE Paper I) will be able to download admit card for SSC JE 2015 Paper II.
Significance of SSC Junior Engineer Results
|SSC Junior Engineer Selection||Results|
|SSC JE 2015-2016 Paper I||
|SSC JE 2015-2016 Paper II||
|SSC JE 2015-2016 Interviews||Schedule of interviews will be published by regional offices of SSC after SSC JE Result of Paper II is announced. Result of SSC JE Interviews will be announced after the interviews.|
Click Here for SSC JE Question Papers and Answer Keys.
SSC JE Result (Paper I) – Result of SSC JE Exam Held on 31 Jan 2016
Result of SSC JE Paper I is important for all the candidates who appeared for the first stage of Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers 2015-2016 Recruitment. After the exam Commission releases answer keys. Based on objections received, final keys are published. Evaluation of exam papers is done on the basis of final answer keys.
Examination pattern of SSC JE Paper I is as follows
|General intelligence and reasoning||50|
|Part A – General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
Part B – General Engineering (Electrical)
Part A – General Engineering (Mechanical)
It is an objective type exam meaning that all the questions are MCQ type with single option correct. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
Marks of candidate is calculated as per number of correct and incorrect answers. Staff Selection Commission decides minimum qualifying cut off marks keeping in mind various factors such as difficulty level of exam, number of candidates, average performance, minimum expectations and so on. Those candidates who score marks more than the SSC JE Cut Off of Paper I will be declared as qualified for Paper II in the SSC JE Result Paper I.
Some interesting points to note about SSC JE Result
- This year the number of candidates who appeared for the Junior Engineer exam was 3,08,852.
- Although Staff Selection Commission had notified that result was to be announced on 10 May, result has been declared on 5 May.
- Shortlisted candidates who have qualified Paper I as per the Result of SSC JE can download Admit Card for Paper II. Date of Paper 2 – Conventional type exam has been notified after result of first stage is announced, it is 24 July.
How to check SSC Junior Engineer Result?
Staff Selection Commission uploads results on its official website ssc.nic.in. Process of checking SSC Results including SSC JE Result 2016 is simple and candidate friendly. Simple steps to check result is given here for your reference.
- Reach the official website of Staff Selection Commission ssc.nic.in.
- Navigate to the results tab and locate Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2015 declaration of result of candidates qualified for appearing in Paper-II.
- Go through the write up to know number of candidates qualified, and SSC JE 2015 Cut Offs.
- View or download the results file (Civil or Mechanical) to know the roll numbers of candidates who have qualified.
Official website of SSC is ssc.nic.in.
SSC JE Civil Cut Off
In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 1304 OBC, 142 SC and 128 ST candidates are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in their respective category.
SSC JE Electrical / Mechanical Cut Off
In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 439 OBC, 28 SC and 10 ST candidates are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in their respective category.
Past years SSC JE Cut Offs and this year’s SSC JE 2015-2016 cut off
|Electrical / Mechanical 2015-2016||131||125.25||114.75||105.5|
|Electrical / Mechanical 2014||117.50||109.50||102.50||93.75|
|Electrical / Mechanical 2013||100.75||94.75||88.75||77.25|
|Electrical / Mechanical 2012||90.50||81.50||75.50||66.50|
SSC JE Result Paper II
Issued by Staff Selection Commission, SSC JE Result of Paper II refers to declaration of result of written examination to call candidates of interview. Result of Paper I for evaluation of Paper II of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Content) is declared first. On the basis of that, qualified candidates will have appeared for Paper II. Based on SSC JE Cut Off of Paper II as decided by the Commission, Result of SSC JE Paper II is announced.
About SSC JE Result of Paper II
- The Commission is conducting Paper 2 – Conventional type exam on July 24, 2016, more than two months after declaration of Paper I results.
- SSC JE Result 2016 Paper II is expected to be published approximately 4-5 weeks after the exam has been conducted for all qualified candidates.
- Only those who obtain marks more than the cut off marks (maximum marks that can be scored in the exam is 300) will be allowed to appear for next stage, interviews.
- Qualified candidates whose roll numbers are listed in the SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Result of Paper II can check interview schedule as announced by regional SSC.
Examination pattern of SSC JE Paper II is as follows
SSC JE Result Interviews – Final SSC Junior Engineer Result
Candidates will have been called for interviews on the basis of result of Paper II. Result of SSC JE Interviews is the Final SSC JE 2015-2016 Result. This final SSC Junior Engineer Result 2016 indicates roll numbers, names, categories of candidates who have been recommended for appointment. A separate list is issued for Junior Engineers – Civil, and Junior Engineers – Electrical and Mechanical.
- Interview is of 100 marks.
- Written tests (considering both parts) is of 500 marks.
Overall candidate scores marks out of 600. Based on marks obtained, candidate is placed in a merit list. Selected candidates are called based on merit-cum-preference (this merit list generated for SSC Recruitment as per marks obtained as explained above).
Allocation of Posts to the selected candidates will be made strictly keeping in view their position in the merit list and the order of preference, subject to number of vacancies available in that post. The posts for the purpose are grouped and codes as below.
- A – JE(Civil) Central Water Commission;
- B – JE(Mechanical) Central Water Commission;
- C – JE(Civil), CPWD;
- D – JE(Electrical), CPWD;
- E – JE(Civil), Department of Post;
- F – JE(Electrical), Department of Post;
- G – JE(Civil), Military Engineering Service;
- H – JE(Electrical and Mechanical), Military Engineering Service;
- I – JE(Quality Surveying and Contract), Military Engineering Service.
This page is being updated with information regarding Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity surveying and contract) examination, 2015.
Note: The terms SSC JE Result 2016, SSC JE 2016 Result, SSC Junior Engineer Result 2016, SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Result – pertain the result of Junior Engineer 2015 Recruitment examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission, in the year 2016.
If you have any queries about SSC JE Result / Junior Engineer Result please ask in discussion forum.SSC JE Recruitment