SSC JE Exam Pattern 2023 is announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). You can know the complete SSC JE examination scheme here to prepare for the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer. The exam pattern of SSC JE indicates subjects, number of questions, marking scheme, mode, duration, negative marking for SSC JE 2023 question paper. Therefore it is important to know this scheme along with syllabus before appearing in the SSC JE 2023.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern is as follows for this SSC Exam.
We will update the exam pattern as soon as notification releases. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
Mode of Exam
- The Paper 1 exam is a Computer Based Examination.
- The Paper 2 is a written examination.
- In Paper 1 the questions are Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- In Paper 2 the questions are writing style questions.
Number of Questions
- In Paper 1 there are 200 questions.
- In Paper 1 maximum marks in the exam is 200.
- In Paper 2 maximum marks in the exam is 300.
- Paper 1 exam is of 2 hours.
- Paper 2 exam is of 2 hours.
Language of Question Paper
- The Paper 1 question paper is in language English and Hindi.
- The Paper 2 – will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and part in English will be awarded zero marks.
- In paper 1 candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.25 for incorrect answers
Check out the following to know more about this exam.
SSC JE Exam Pattern – An Overview
The important things to remember about this exam are as follows.
|Competitive Exam||SSC JE|
|Details Here||Exam Pattern of SSC JE|
|Full Name of Exam||Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer|
|Exam Conduting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Full Form||SSC|
|Exam Is For recruitment of||Junior Engineer|
|Services Where You Get Job On Its Basis||BRO, CPWD, Central Water and Power Research Station, Central Water Commission, Directorate of Quality Assurance , FBP, MES, NTRO, Ministry of Ports Shipping & Waterways|
|More Such Exams||SSC Exam|
If you have any queries on SSC JE Exam Pattern 2023, then please ask in comments below.
Leave a Reply