SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers- Candidates can check the SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers to see what have been the trends from the past years and which topics are coming from the previous years. There are some coaching centres which releases the question paper after the exam. However, it is advised to the candidates to rely on the SSC JE Official Question Papers only. SSC JE is a computer – To know more about SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers, candidates can go through this article.
SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers
SSC JE Exam is divided into 2 parts; Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is a computer-based examination and Paper 2 is a written examination. Now, there are some parts in the examination which has to be selected by the candidates while filling the application form. The choices have to be made from Part A (Civil & Structural Engg.) / Part B (Electrical Engg.) / Part C (Civil Engg.)
SSC JE previous year question papers are given below:
|SSC JE Civil 2019 Engineering Solved Papers||Click Here|
|SSC JE Civil Previous Years Solved Papers (2008-19)||Click Here|
|SSC JE Paper I Electrical Engineering|
Previous Years Solved Papers (2008-18)
|SSC JE Mechanical Engineering|
Previous Years Solved Papers (2011-18)
|SSC General Awareness Topic-wise 48 Solved Papers (2010-2019)||Click here|
SSC JE Question Paper Pattern
To be aware of the exam pattern for any exam is an important thing because that allows the candidates to prepare better. So, to know about SSC JE Exam Pattern, candidates can see the information given below:
Paper 1 Exam Pattern
Mode of the Exam: Computer – Based
Nature of Questions: Multiple – Choice Questions
Duration: 2 hours
Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +1 marks will be awarded.
Distribution of Questions: Refer to the table given below to have an idea about number of questions as per different sections.
|Subject||No . of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Part A : Civil & Structural Engg.|
Part B: Electrical Engg.
Part C: Mechanical Engg.
Paper 2 Exam Pattern
Duration: 2 hours
Total Marks: 300
Parts: There are 3 parts in this paper namely; Civil & Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and candidates have to opt one from these sections.
Distribution of Questions: Check the table given to have an idea about the exact number of questions and their marks.
|Parts||No . of Questions||Marks|
|Part A (Civil & Structural Engg.)|
|Part B (Electrical Engg.)|
|Part C (Mechanical Engg.)||300||300|
Note: Candidates are required to opt for only one part either from Part A or Part B or Part C.
Significance of SSC JE Question Paper
There are some important points of the question papers which candidates should be aware of. See the section given below so as to see what can be the uses of SSC JE Question Paper:
- To calculate the marks along with answer key- The question papers can be used along with the answer keys to calculate their scores and have an estimate about their marks.
- To have an idea about the Exam Pattern- By using the Question Paper, candidates can have an idea about the types of questions which will be coming the exam. They can know what are the maximum marks and what are the sections which have been majorly covered.
- To prepare better- By using the question papers, the candidates can prepare in a better way as they are aware of the number of questions and different sections which are covered in the exam.
- To know what have been exam pattern of previous years-By referring the previous year question papers, candidates candidates can check and see what have been the exam patter of SSC JE over the years. After having a look at the previous question papers, candidates can start practicing those topics which had the more weightage.
Unofficial SSC JEE Question Paper
There are some institutes and coaching centres which releases the Unofficial Question Paper over their channels or websites. However, it is to be noted that only the SSC JE Official Question Paper are the reliable source to depend on. So, until the Official Question Papers are not released, candidates can check the Question Papers released by these coaching centres.
SSC JE Answer Key
The Answer Keys for SSC JE are released over the official website of the Commission which is ssc.nic.in. The Commission is going to release the provisional answer keys which can be challenged. Candidates are required to pay Rs 100 per question. It is to be noted that after considering the errors, the Commission is going to release a final answer key. No requests will be entertained after the release of final answer keys.
The most important thing regarding the challenging of answer key is that, candidates will have to submit their representations within the specified time period only which has been set by the Commission.
SSC JE Question Paper with Answers Archives
SSC JE Solved Question Papers for General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are given below.
- SSC JE 2016 Question Paper with Answers
- SSC JE 2015 Question Paper with Answers
- SSC JE 2014 Question Paper with Answers
- SSC JE 2013 Question Paper with Answers