SSC JHT Result 2017 will be announced by Staff Selection Commission after the cut off release. The dates have not been mentioned as of now, but the candidate will be able to check their SSC JHT Result, 2017 from the official website at ssc.nic.in The SSC JHT Result 2017 will be available in PDF format. The result will be available in the Result section. You do not need any credential.
The candidates will also be able to check their SSC JHT result from this page as well. The link to check the result will be uploaded as soon as it is made available on the site. The candidate will be able to check the important dates, how to download the SSC JHT Result 2017, mode of selection her etc.
|Computer Based Written Examination (Paper I and Paper II)||15 Jun 2017|
|Result declaration||to be announced|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2017
The Results of the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2017 will be released after the exam is conducted, the same is also specified on this page with all details. Find the other information details as well as download information regarding the SSC JHT Result 2017 on this page. The hosting of results will be done on the official website of the exam and the appropriate links for checking the same will be available in the following section soon.
Steps to check the results of SSC JHT 2017
- Visit the site at ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, the candidate will be able to notice the link under Results.
- After clicking the link the candidate can select the result they are looking for in this case JHT.
- Select the link
- Now after selecting the link another page will open and select “ click here”
- The result page will be displayed in PDF format
- Check your barcode, roll number, name of the candidate, CAT 01, CAT 02, CAT 03, Date of Birth, preferred post, preferred department, marks in paper I and marks in Paper I.
SSC JHT 2017 Selection Process
- The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in both the papers Paper-I & Paper-II.
- The candidate allocation will be informed to the various Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
- The Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PH (PWD), who are selected on the merit without the relaxation put into exercise will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies but they will be accommodated as per general/unreserved vacancies
- The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, and PH (PwD) candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard.
- An Ex-Serviceman or persons with disability (PwD) category candidate who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards in the age limit criteria, experience or qualifications criteria, etc. will be counted in the reserved category, not general category.
- The recommendation of these candidates at the relaxed standards only up to the extent that the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit still exists.
- Deduction of the military service applicable from the age of Ex-Servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts. Such exemption cannot be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age for Ex-Serviceman
- Merely passing the written examination does not imply in any case that the candidate has been successful in securing a seat in the SSC JHT exam 2017. It gives no right to any individual of appointment unless SSC government is satisfied with the candidate’s suitability with all respects. After this enquiry, the candidate will be considered suitable
for the position.
- Any candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria in any respect will be discarded. Therefore, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional.
Probation period after the selection
- Candidates, who are appointed on the basis of the performance in the written examination, shall be put on a probation period of 2 years.
- During the probation period, the candidates would be required to undergo functional training or pass such examinations as prescribed by the Controlling Authority.
- Only after the successful completion of the probation period, the candidates will be considered for appointment and their joining will be confirmed by the Controlling Authority.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off
SSC JHT 2016 Cut Off – Paper II
SSC JHT 2016 Cut Off – Paper I
SSC JHT 2014 Cut Off
Marks of the last selected candidate in each of the categories are given below
A – Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices)
B – Senior Hindi Translator, Ministry of Defence
C – Junior Hindi Translator, Ministry of Defence
D – Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute
If you have any queries regarding SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2017, please ask in comments below.SSC JHT Recruitment