|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Candidates are eagerly waiting for SSC JHT Result for Paper 2. As per the recently released Staff Selection Commission notice, the SSC JHT Paper 2 Result 2017 will be announced on September 29, 2017. The result for the JHT Paper 1 has already been released, on July 10, 2017. The qualifiers of Paper 1 appeared for Paper 2, on August 06, 2017. The result will be published in pdf format. Candidates will be able to check the marks obtained in the entrance exam, pre post and post department. The link for check the SSC JHT Result 2017 will be provided on this page. Check important dates, how to download the SSC JHT Result 2017, mode of selection here.
SSC JHT Result 2017
The Results of the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2017 are declared on ssc.nic.in. First, the result of SSC JHT Paper 1 is announced. The qualifiers of Paper 1 are called to appear for Paper 2 and then the final selection will be done. The candidate allocation will be informed to the various Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
The important dates for SSC JHT 2017 are as below:
|SSC JHT Paper 1 was held on||June 15, 2017|
|Result declaration for Paper 1||July 10, 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper 2 will be conducted on||August 06, 2017|
|Result of Paper 2 will be announced on||September 29, 2017|
SSC JHT Paper 2 Result 2017
The Paper 2 has been conducted for the Paper 1 qualifiers. In all, 2042 candidates qualified for the exam. Out of these, around 305 candidates from SC, 145 from ST, 803 from OBC, and 733, 38, 06, and 12 from UR, OH, HH, and VH category, respectively, qualified for SSC JHT Paper II.
The exam was of total 200 marks and in it, the candidates were to attempt passages for Hindi and English translation. Candidates were also be required to write an essay, in both the languages.
Steps to Check the Results of SSC JHT Paper 2
The result will not be sent to the candidate’s address. The only medium to check it will be by following the steps below.
- Access the link or the window provided on this page.
- The result page will be displayed in PDF format
- Check your Roll Number, Name of the candidate, CAT 01, CAT 02, CAT 03, Catsel, Post, Dept, Rank
The result will contain the Barcode, Roll Number, CAT 1, CAT 2, CAT 3. Candidates will not receive any scorecard.
SSC JHT Cutoff 2017
Last Year’s SSC JHT Cut Off – Paper II: With the result, the cutoff for SSC JHT 2017 will also be announced. We will update it on this page. Until then, check the last year’s cutoff.
SSC JHT 2017 Mark
The SC JHT Result 2017 will only contain the details of the candidates, the marks secured by the candidates will not be announced via it. However, the Commission will disclose the marks secured by the candidates. It will also be announced via a PDF and will be released few days after the announcement of the result.
The SSC JHT Paper 1 marks have already been released. Candidates may check it from below. However, for the Paper 2 will be announced through the merit list.
SSC JHT 2017 Merit List
After the Paper 2, the final merit list of SSC JHT 2017 will be released. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the merit list only. The will contain the following details:
- Roll Name
- Date of Birth
- Paper 1 Marks
- Paper 2 Marks
- Pre Post
- Pre Dept
SSC JHT 2017 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates score equal aggregate marks, the tie will be resolved by the following ways:
- Marks in first part of the examination
- Date of birth; candidates older in age will be given preference
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appeared
SSC JHT Document Verification
The exam conducting body will publish a list of candidates who will be called for the document verification round. The candidates who will qualify the Paper 2 have to appear for the document verification on the stipulated date and time at the prescribed venue. Only after the candidates produce the required documents, they will be appointed during the probation period. The list of candidates that will be called for document verification will consist of the following:
- Roll Number
Probation period after the selection
- Candidates, who are appointed on the basis of the performance in the written examination, shall be put on a probation period of 2 years.
- During the probation period, the candidates would be required to undergo functional training or pass such examinations as prescribed by the Controlling Authority.
- Only after the successful completion of the probation period, the candidates will be considered for appointment and their joining will be confirmed by the Controlling Authority.
SSC JHT Paper 1 Result 2017
The Paper 1 of SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 was held on June 15, and before the official date of announcement, the result has been published on July 10, 2017, instead of July 14. A total of 29287 candidates appeared for the examination. However, only 10353 appeared for the exam, i.e. only 35.35% of the total candidates gave the exam.
After applying the cut off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, 2042 candidates have qualified in the said examination for appearing in Paper-II. The category-wise details of the candidates available and cut off marks are as under.
Check the Marks Secured in SSC JHT Paper 1
Check SSC JHT 2017 Paper 1 Result here.
Open this result in a separate window here.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off
SSC JHT Cutoff 2017 is announced with result.
SSC JHT 2014 Cut Off
Marks of the last selected candidate in each of the categories are given below
A – Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices)
B – Senior Hindi Translator, Ministry of Defence
C – Junior Hindi Translator, Ministry of Defence
D – Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute
Important Points Regarding SSC JHT 2017 Selection
Few important points regarding the selection of the candidates are as below.
- The Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PH (PWD), who are selected on the merit without the relaxation put into exercise will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies but they will be accommodated as per general/unreserved vacancies
- The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, and PH (PwD) candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard.
- An Ex-Serviceman or persons with disability (PwD) category candidate who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards in the age limit criteria, experience or qualifications criteria, etc. will be counted in the reserved category, not general category.
- The recommendation of these candidates at the relaxed standards only up to the extent that the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit still exists.
- Deduction of the military service applicable from the age of Ex-Servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts. Such exemption cannot be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age for Ex-Serviceman
- Any candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria in any respect will be discarded. Therefore, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional.
If you have any queries regarding SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2017, please ask in comments below.