SSC JHT Result 2017 has been announced by Staff Selection Commission on 10th July 2017. Candidate can check their SSC JHT Result 2017 from the official website at ssc.nic.in. The SSC JHT Result 2017 is available in PDF format.
Apart from ssc.nic.in, you can check SSC JHT Result 2017 here on this page. The link to check the result is uploaded. Check important dates, how to download the SSC JHT Result 2017, mode of selection here.
SSC JHT Result 2017
The Results of the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2017 are declared on ssc.nic.in. First, the result of SSC JHT Paper 1 is announced. The qualifiers of Paper 1 are called to appear for Paper 2 and then the final section will be done. The candidate allocation will be informed to the various Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
The important dates for SSC JHT 2017 are as below:
|SSC JHT Paper 1 was held on||June 15, 2017|
|Result declaration for Paper 1||July 10, 2017|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper 2 will be conducted on||August 06, 2017|
|Result of Paper 2 will be announced in||September-October 2017|
SSC JHT Paper 1 Result 2017
The Paper 1 of SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 was held on June 15, and before the official date of announcement, result has been published on July 10, 2017, instead of July 14. A total of 29287 candidates appeared for the examination. However, only 10353 appeared for the exam, i.e. only 35.35% of the total candidates gave the exam.
After applying the cut off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, 2042 candidates have qualified in the said examination for appearing in Paper-II. The category-wise details of the candidates available and cut off marks are as under.
Check SSC JHT 2017 Paper 1 Result here.
Open this result in a separate window here.
Steps to Check the Results of SSC JHT 2017
The result will not be sent at the candidate’s address. The only medium to check it will be by following the steps below.
- Visit the site at ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, the candidate will be able to notice the link under Results.
- After clicking the link the candidate can select the result they are looking for in this case JHT.
- Select the link
- Now after selecting the link another page will open and select “ click here”
- The result page will be displayed in PDF format
- Check your barcode, roll number, name of the candidate, CAT 01, CAT 02, CAT 03, Date of Birth, preferred post, preferred department, marks in paper I and marks in Paper I.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off
SSC JHT Cutoff 2017 is announced with result.
SSC JHT Paper 2 Result 2017
The Paper 2 will only be conducted for the Paper 1 qualifiers. The exam will be of total 200 marks and in it, the candidates will have to attempt passages for Hindi and English translation. Candidates will also be required to write an essay, in both the languages.
After the Paper 2, the final merit list of SSC JHT 2017 will be released. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the merit list only. Few days from the release of the SSC JHT Result, the Commission will also release the marks sheet for both, Paper 1 and 2.
Last Year’s SSC JHT Cut Off – Paper II
SSC JHT 2014 Cut Off
Marks of the last selected candidate in each of the categories are given below
A – Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices)
B – Senior Hindi Translator, Ministry of Defence
C – Junior Hindi Translator, Ministry of Defence
D – Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute
Important Points Regarding SSC JHT 2017 Selection
Few important points regarding the selection of the candidates are as below.
- The Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PH (PWD), who are selected on the merit without the relaxation put into exercise will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies but they will be accommodated as per general/unreserved vacancies
- The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, and PH (PwD) candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard.
- An Ex-Serviceman or persons with disability (PwD) category candidate who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards in the age limit criteria, experience or qualifications criteria, etc. will be counted in the reserved category, not general category.
- The recommendation of these candidates at the relaxed standards only up to the extent that the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit still exists.
- Deduction of the military service applicable from the age of Ex-Servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts. Such exemption cannot be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age for Ex-Serviceman
- Merely passing the written examination does not imply in any case that the candidate has been successful in securing a seat in the SSC JHT exam 2017. It gives no right to any individual of appointment unless SSC government is satisfied with the candidate’s suitability with all respects. After this enquiry, the candidate will be considered suitable
for the position.
- Any candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria in any respect will be discarded. Therefore, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional.
Probation period after the selection
- Candidates, who are appointed on the basis of the performance in the written examination, shall be put on a probation period of 2 years.
- During the probation period, the candidates would be required to undergo functional training or pass such examinations as prescribed by the Controlling Authority.
- Only after the successful completion of the probation period, the candidates will be considered for appointment and their joining will be confirmed by the Controlling Authority.
If you have any queries regarding SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2017, please ask in comments below.