SSC MTS Result 2019 – SSC has declared the list of 9551 additional candidates qualifying in paper-1 to appear in paper-II (Descriptive Paper) at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check SSC MTS result of paper 1 from direct link below. On the basis of paper 1 result, candidates are shortlisted for paper 2. Then as per paper 2 result, candidates are called for document verification. To check marks, you have to log in using roll number and password. SSC Multi Tasking Staff is for recruitment to group C non gazette non ministerial posts in 2019-2020. Get here complete details of SSC MTS Result 2019 including date, marks, cut off.
Latest: SSC has released the list of 9551 additional candidates qualifying in paper-1. Scroll down to check the same.
SSC MTS Result 2019
Declared online, the result is published as PDF file. SSC MTS 2019 result gets declared after the exam is conducted and the final answer key is also released. Candidates can check the result from this page and official website as per the following schedule.
|SSC MTS 2019||Important dates|
|Date of tier-1 exam||02 Aug to 06 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of SSC MTS Result 2019 Tier 1 / Paper 1||05 Nov 2019|
|Date of tier-2 exam|
|Declaration of SSC MTS Result 2019 Tier 2 / Paper 2 (expected)||Dec 2019 / Jan 2020|
Check Result here:
- Click here to check the list of 9551 additional candidates qualifying in paper-1 to appear in paper-II (Descriptive Paper).
- Click here to check the list of candidates of Central Region in Roll Number order, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II
- Click here to check the list of candidates of Northern Region in Roll Number order, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II
- Click here to check the list of candidates of all Regions other than Central and Northern Regions in Roll Number order, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II
- Click here to check the list of candidates in Roll Number order, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II
Result Write Up:
- Click here to check writeup of the list of 9551 additional candidates qualifying in Paper-1.
- Click here to check SSC MTS result 2019 write up of tier 1 exam.
The result of SSC MTS exam indicates roll numbers of selected candidates. Therefore candidates must have their roll numbers handy. Roll numbers were provided to each in their admit card of SSC MTS 2019. If one has forgotten roll number, then he/she can download it again if link to download it is still active at regional/sub-regional office of Staff Selection Commission.
Marks in SSC MTS Result 2019
Candidates must know that on what basis they are getting marks in the Multi Tasking Staff exam. To explain that, exam pattern and marking scheme are given below.
Exam pattern and marking scheme of tier 1 / Paper I
|Name of subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
- +1 for correct answer
- -0.25 for an incorrect answer
Exam pattern and marking scheme of tier 2 / Paper II
|Name of subject||Marks|
|Short Essay / Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution||50|
- Marks on basis of writeup.
- No negative marking!
Normalization of marks:- When an exam is conducted on different days in different shifts, then some difference arises in their difficulty levels. That is, in some shift exam could be easier than other shifts, and vice-versa. To ensure that candidates do not get unfair marks because of this, normalization is implemented. Normalization of marks for SSC MTS 2019 Result of Paper I/Tier 1 will be as per the following notice.
How to check SSC MTS Result 2019?
The complete process of checking result of SSC MTS recruitment is online at ssc.nic.in. You can do it from any device – computer, laptop, mobile phone. All you need is the latest web browser and an internet connection. Follow steps below to check your SSC MTS Result!
1st Step: Go to ssc.nic.in. You land on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
2nd Step: Click on the “result” link in the main menu. This leads to the page containing all SSC Results.
3rd Step: Then click on Others tab under Result heading. Here you get results of SSC exams except CGL, CHSL, Steno, JE, CAPF, GD Constable, JHT. So SSC MTS Result is published here.
4th Step: Scroll down to find Multi Tasking Staff Result here and scroll right to click on its write up and result links.
Or, you can skip all these four steps and directly click the direct links to check SSC MTS result available on this page.
5th Step: As soon as you click on the result link, PDF file containing list of candidates who have been shortlisted will open. Find your roll number in it.
SSC MTS Cut Off 2019
Staff Selection Commission publishes SSC MTS Cut Off along with results. Candidates can check all cut offs in result write-ups which will be updated on this page as soon as result is announced.
Cut Off for SSC MTS 2019 paper 1 will be updated here as soon as result with cut off are announced
In the meantime, check last year’s cut off.
SSC MTS Paper I Cut Off
Last year the cut off for SSC MTS Paper 1 / tier 1 was 110.5 for UR, 100.5 for SC, 87 for ST, 101 for OBC. Overall 159182 candidates had qualified as per those cut offs.
SSC MTS Paper II Cut Off
Last year, the Commission fixed qualifying marks of 17.5 i.e. 35% for UR category and 16.5 i.e. 33% for all other reserved categories in Paper-II. Qualifying marks in Paper-II are uniform across all States/ UTs.
SSC MTS Result 2019: Selection Process
Candidates can take note that the selection process for Multi Tasking Staff is as follows.
- First of all, the Commission conducts tier 1 or Paper I which is a computer based test of 100 marks.
- Marks of candidates are normalized in paper I.
- Then the commission fixes separate cut offs category wise, state/UT wise, and for the two age groups (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years.
- Those candidates who obtain marks equal to or more than cut off as per their category, state, age group, are declared as qualified in SSC MTS Result 2019 of Tier 1.
- Then those qualified candidates are issued admit card for SSC MTS 2019 Tier 2.
- Thereafter qualified candidates appear in SSC MTS 2019 tier 2 / Paper II which is a descriptive test of 50 marks.
- Now in the descriptive test, SSC has fixed only a qualifying marks and there are no separate cut off marks.
- So those candidates who get qualifying marks in paper 2, and had cut off marks in paper 1, are called for document verification as per SSC MTS Result 2019 of Tier 2.
- Then in DV, candidates have to show all the relevant documents.
- So those who are qualified, and can show all documents, are finally recommended for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2019
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 comprises of computer based exam paper I and descriptive test paper II.
- After paper I, answer key is released at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates can not only view questions with answers, but also check their own responses.
- In addition, candidates can submit objections to the questions by paying a fee of Rs 100 per question.
- Candidates get marks in the exam as per final official answer key.
SSC MTS 2019 Vacancies
Number of vacancies for which SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 is taking place is provided to SSC by all departments where MTS posts are lying vacant. At the time of releasing notification, vacancies are not published. SSC MTS 2019 vacancies are published separately.
Vacancies for SSC MTS 2019 will be updated here as soon as it is announced.
Last time, total number of vacancies was 10674.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1).
If you have any queries regarding SSC MTS Result 2019, then please ask in comments below.