SSC MTS Result 2020 – The result for SSC MTS releases through the online process at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can expect the result for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in PDF format. To check whether the aspirant has qualified the exam or not, keep the roll number ready beforehand. Right after the declaration of Paper 2 result, the candidates who are found eligible for document verification are invited. Get complete details for SSC MTS result 2020 including the process to check the result links to download the merit list, cutoff marks, vacancies, here.
Latest: SSC MTS 2019 Paper 2 result is out. Check below.
SSC MTS Result 2020
Declared online, the result is published as PDF file. SSC MTS 2020 result gets declared after the exam is conducted and the final answer key is also released. Candidates can check the result from this page and official website as per the following schedule.
|SSC MTS Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of the exam|
To be announced
|Declaration of Paper 1 result||To be announced|
|Declaration of Paper 2 result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check SSC MTS result 2020 as per schedule at ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Result 2019 Released
Staff Selection Commission has declared the result of SSC MTS paper 2 2019 at the official website, ssc.nic.in. The result is released in the form list containing the name and roll number of the qualified candidates for document verification. The Document Verification will be conducted by the Regional Offices of the Commission. However, the SSC MTS paper 2 scores of the candidates can be made available to the individual candidates on the website of the Commission.
- Click here to check the List of candidates in Roll Number order in the age-group of 18-25 years provisionally qualified for appearing in the Document Verification (List-I).
- Click here to check the List of candidates in Roll Number order in the age-group of 18-27 years provisionally qualified for appearing in the Document Verification (List-II)
WriteUp: Click here to check SSC MTS Paper 2 Result 2019 Write up.
Marks in SSC MTS 2020
Candidates must know that on what basis they are getting marks in the Multi Tasking Staff Exam. To explain that, exam pattern and marking scheme are given below.
Exam pattern and marking scheme of tier 1 / Paper I
|Name of subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
- +1 for correct answer
- -0.25 for an incorrect answer
Exam pattern and marking scheme of tier 2 / Paper II
|Name of subject||Marks|
|Short Essay / Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution||50|
- Marks on basis of writeup.
- No negative marking!
Normalization of marks:- When an exam is conducted on different days in different shifts, then some difference arises in their difficulty levels. That is, in some shift exam could be easier than other shifts, and vice-versa. To ensure that candidates do not get unfair marks because of this, normalization is implemented. Normalization of marks for SSC MTS 2020 Result of Paper I/Tier 1 is as per the following notice.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2020
Once the examination for SSC MTS is over, aspirants are eager to get their hands on the official answer key. Know more about the SSC MTS answer key below.
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 comprises of computer-based exam paper I and descriptive test paper II.
- After paper I, answer key is released at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates can not only view questions with answers but also check their own responses.
- In addition, candidates can submit objections to the questions by paying a fee of Rs 100 per question.
- Candidates get marks in the exam as per the final official answer key.
How to check SSC MTS Result 2020?
The complete process of checking the result of SSC MTS recruitment is online at ssc.nic.in. Aspirants can check it from any device – computer, laptop, mobile phone. All they need is the latest web browser and an internet connection. Follow steps below to check your SSC MTS Result!
1st Step: Go to ssc.nic.in. Candidates now land on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
2nd Step: Click on the “result” link in the main menu. This leads to the page containing all SSC Results.
3rd Step: Then click on Others tab under Result heading. Here they get results of SSC exams except CGL, CHSL, Steno, JE, CAPF, GD Constable, JHT. So SSC MTS Result is published here.
4th Step: Scroll down to find Multi Tasking Staff Result here and scroll right to click on its write up and result links.
Or, applicants can skip all these four steps and directly click the direct links to check SSC MTS result available on this page.
5th Step: As soon as they click on the result link, PDF file containing list of candidates who have been shortlisted opens. Find your roll number in it.
Note: The result of SSC MTS exam indicates roll numbers of selected candidates. Therefore candidates must have their roll numbers handy. Roll numbers were provided to each in their admit card of SSC MTS 2020. If one has forgotten roll number, then he/she can download it again if link to download it is still active at regional/sub-regional office of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC MTS Cut Off 2020
Staff Selection Commission publishes SSC MTS Cut Off along with results. Candidates can check all cut offs in result write-ups which will be updated on this page as soon as result is announced. In the meantime, check last year’s cut off.
SSC MTS Paper I Cut Off
Last year the cut off for SSC MTS Paper 1 / tier 1 was 110.5 for UR, 100.5 for SC, 87 for ST, 101 for OBC. Overall 159182 candidates had qualified as per those cut offs.
SSC MTS Paper II Cut Off
Last year, the Commission fixed qualifying marks of 17.5 i.e. 35% for UR category and 16.5 i.e. 33% for all other reserved categories in Paper-II. Qualifying marks in Paper-II are uniform across all States/ UTs.
SSC MTS Result 2020: Selection Process
Candidates can take note that the selection process for Multi Tasking Staff is as follows.
- First of all, the Commission conducts tier 1 or Paper I which is a computer-based test of 100 marks.
- Marks of candidates have normalized in a paper I.
- Then the commission fixes separate cut-offs category wise, state/UT wise, and for the two age groups (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years.
- Those candidates who obtain marks equal to or more than cut off as per their category, state, age group, are declared as qualified in SSC MTS Result 2020 of Tier 1.
- Then those qualified candidates are issued admit card for SSC MTS 2020 Tier 2.
- Thereafter qualified candidates appear in SSC MTS 2020 tier 2 / Paper-II which is a descriptive test of 50 marks.
- Now in the descriptive test, SSC has fixed only qualifying marks and there are no separate cut off marks.
- So those candidates who get qualifying marks in paper 2, and had cut off marks in paper 1, are called for document verification as per SSC MTS Result 2020 of Tier 2.
- Then in DV, candidates have to show all the relevant documents.
- So those who are qualified, and can show all documents, are finally recommended for SSC MTS Recruitment 2020.
SSC MTS 2020 Vacancies
A number of vacancies for which SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 is taking place is provided to SSC by all departments where MTS posts are lying vacant. At the time of releasing notification, vacancies are not published. SSC MTS 2020 vacancies are published separately.
Vacancies for SSC MTS 2020 will be updated here as soon as it is announced.
Last time, total number of vacancies was 10674.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1).
Check Result here:
- Click here to check the list of 9551 additional candidates qualifying in paper-1 to appear in paper-II (Descriptive Paper).
- Click here to check the list of candidates of Central Region in Roll Number order, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II
- Click here to check the list of candidates of Northern Region in Roll Number order, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II
- Click here to check the list of candidates of all Regions other than Central and Northern Regions in Roll Number order, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II
- Click here to check the list of candidates in Roll Number order, provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II
Result Write Up:
- Click here to check writeup of the list of 9551 additional candidates qualifying in Paper-1.
- Click here to check SSC MTS result 2019 write up of tier 1 exam.
If you have any queries regarding SSC MTS Result 2020, then please ask in comments below.