SSC MTS Result 2018 of Paper 2 has been out on April 28, 2018. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the result for paper 1 on January 15, 2018. 19,96,411 candidates appeared in the paper I. Out of this, 1,59,182 were qualified for Paper 2. Check here the result PDF files along with cut off and new vacancies. Those candidates who have qualified as per Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff paper 1 results appeared in paper 2. The Commission also conducted Paper-II of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2016 – 18 on January 28, 2018. A total of 1,59,183 candidates were shortlisted from MTS (NT) (Paper-I) Examination for appearing in this examination, out of which 1,43,657 candidates actually appeared in the examination.
Latest: SSC MTS 2017 Result for withheld candidates has been declared, check it from the link given below.
SSC MTS Result 2018
The result of paper 1 indicates the list of paper 1 qualified candidates who can appear in paper 2. After paper 2 comes the final result with the list of candidates selected for appointment. You can take note of all the important dates related to the exam here.
|SSC MTS 2017||Dates|
|Paper 1 Exam||16 Sep 2017 to 31 Oct 2017|
|Declaration of paper 1 result||15 Jan 2018|
|Paper 2 Exam||28 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result|
SSC MTS Result 2017 of Paper 2 or SSC MTS Final Result 2018
The final result has been titled “list of the candidates recommended for appointment”. The format of result is similar to that of paper 1 result – containing roll number, name, category, selection status. If your name belongs to this list, then congrats, you are selected! The link to check the final result has been given below. Click on the link given below to check the result.
- SSC MTS 2017 Result for withheld candidates: Click here to check the result.
- Marks of Paper-II: Click here to check the marks.
- Notice for Papet-II Marks: Click here to check the notice.
- Final Result: Click here to check the final result.
- Write-up: Click here to check the final result.
- Notice of Result: Click here to check the notice.
Here you can check all the results along with cutoffs and further details of what happens after the result.
SSC MTS List of Candidates for D.V
The SSC MTS Paper 2 was held on January 28, 2018. A total of 1,43,657 candidates actually appeared in the examination whereas 1,59,183 candidates were shortlisted from MTS (NT) (Paper-I). As per the Notice of Examination, candidates for each State/ UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II. The Commission has decided to fix qualifying marks of 17.5 i.e. 35% for UR category and 16.5 i.e. 33% for all other reserved categories in Paper-II. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be uniform across all States/ UTs.
- Clarification Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Check SCC MTS list of candidates for called DV: Click here to check the list.
The Evaluation of Answer Sheets for Paper-II is in progress. However, to expedite the recruitment process, the Commission has decided to immediately start the process of Document Verification. Therefore, as per the provisions in the Notice of Examination for final selection, the Commission has shortlisted candidates for Document Verification on the basis of Merit (in Paper-I) + preference of State/ UT exercised by them in the Application Form.
SSC MTS Result 2017 of Paper 1
A lot happened with the Multi Tasking Staff paper 1. To start with, it was scheduled in April, May, June months. That got cancelled due to paper leak. When new dates were announced, candidates were also informed that exam will be online instead of offline. Now finally the commission has declared result.
Check here: Link to check SSC MTS Result 2017 are given region-wise below.
|SSC MTS 2017||Results|
|SSC Eastern Region (Kolkata)||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC ER|
|SSC Karnataka Kerala Region||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC KKR|
|SSC Southern Region (Chennai)||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC SR|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC NER|
|SSC Western Region (Mumbai)||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC WR|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC MPR|
|SSC Central Region||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC CR|
|SSC North Western Region (Chandigarh)||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC NWR|
|SSC Northern Region||Check SSC MTS Result 2017 of SSC NR|
After it was decided to hold exam in online mode, the scheme of the exam was also changed. There were four sections in exam:
- General intelligence and reasoning – 25 questions / 25 max marks / 1 mark for correct answer / 0.25 negative marking.
- Numerical aptitude – 25 questions / 25 max marks / 1 mark for correct answer / 0.25 negative marking.
- General English – 25 questions / 50 max marks / 2 mark for correct answer / 0.25 negative marking.
- General awareness – 25 questions / 50 max marks / 2 mark for correct answer / 0.25 negative marking.
Therefore the maximum marks you can score is 200. Hence the cut off is out of 200.
This brings us to the cut off score.
SSC MTS Paper 1 Cut Off 2017
|Category||SSC MTS 2017 Paper 1 Cut Off to appear in Paper 2|
What happens after SSC MTS Result 2017 of paper 1?
Paper 2 takes place after SSC MTS Result 2017 of paper 1. If you have qualified then heartiest congratulations! Now you can download admit card for paper 2 as per dates notification at ssc.nic.in (admit cards release on official websites of regional and sub-regional websites of Staff Selection Commission). Then you can appear in the paper 2 which is a descriptive test.
Is Paper 2 an online exam or offline exam?
- Until now it is known that paper 2 will be an offline exam (pen and paper mode). However, you should check your admit card and ssc.nic.in for final decision of the commission. The exam pattern of descriptive test will be as follows.
- The paper will consist of question on Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. It will be of 50 marks. Time duration of exam will be 30 minutes.
- After that you will get the final result.
What is SSC MTS recruitment?
SSC refers to Staff Selection Commission and MTS refers to Multi Tasking Staff. The Staff Selection Commission is making recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band 1 a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States / Union Territories.
Pay Band 1 (5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 01)
SSC MTS Vacancies 2017
The final vacancies for the post of Multi-Tasking (non technical) examination are as follows.
Vacancies for the Post of Muilti-Tasking (Non-Technical) Examination – (REGION WISE)