SUPER TET 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts Super Teacher Eligibility Test (SUPER TET) exam for the teaching aspirants who want to work as teachers at the primary and secondary levels in the government-aided schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The SUPER TET 2022 is an offline exam conducted each year. The Uttar Pradesh Government has declared 17000 vacancies for the post of Assistant Teacher in the state which will be recruited through the Super TET 2022 exam. The process of recruitment will begin soon after the official release of the notification on the UPBEB official website updeled.gov.in. Get all the related details regarding the Super TET 2022 exam from this article.
Super TET 2022
|Notification Out||To be announced|
|Starting Date of the Application process||To be announced|
|Last Date of the Application process||To be announced|
|Last Date for payment||To be announced|
|Last Date for printing the application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
SUPER TET Overview
Find out the Super TET 2022 exam overview from the table below:
|Exam Name||SUPER TET|
|Exam Conducting Body||UP Basic Education Board|
|Post Name||UP Assistant Teacher and Headmaster|
|Total Vacancy||17000 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline [Pen & Paper]|
|Notification Released Date||Notified Later|
|Super TET Exam 2022||February 2022(Tentative)|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
What is Super TET?
Super TET is a recruitment examination that allows candidates to apply for Assistant Tacher and Head Master posts. Know everything related Super TET exam here:
- UP Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is held responsible to organize Super TET exam
- It is a recruitment examination that offers jobs as Assistant Teachers and Head Master post
- Those candidates who have qualified UPTET or CTET can apply
- Candidates from Uttar Pradesh state only are eligible for Super TET
- Benefit of Super TET – Super Teacher Eligbility Test is condicted to hire eligile candidates for teaching professions at state level in primary and secondary stages.
SUPER TET 2022 Notification
Super TET examination is primarily a state-level teacher eligibility test. It is conducted every year by the UP Basic Education Board for hiring deserving and sincere candidates for the post of teachers.
- The UPBEB releases a detailed notification regarding the Super TET 2022 exam on the official website updeled.gov.in.
- All the important details related to the Super TET examination like eligibility criteria, exam pattern syllabus, etc. are mentioned in the official notification.
- The candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for the post.
Super TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants have to make sure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria for Super TET before applying. Check Super TET eligibility criteria below.
Common eligibility for Super TET
- The minimum required for the post of the assistant teacher is graduation and teachers training course
- The qualification mandated for the post of principal is graduation with five years of experience.
- CTET/UPTET Qualification is also compulsory.
Check the detailed eligibility criteria mentioned to appear for the SUPER TET 2022 exam from the section below-
Super TET 2022 Assistant Teacher
- The aspirants are required to have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks and passed 2 years diploma in elementary education OR
- The aspirants must have 4 years’ bachelors of elementary education (B.EI.Ed) degree OR
- B.A./B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) OR
- Four year Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.), OR
- The aspirants must have a graduation degree and bachelor’s in education (B.Ed) degree
Super TET Head Master Eligibility
- Graduation degree or an equivalent examination, and
- A teacher’s training course, and-
- Two year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), OR
- Basic Teaching Certificate (B.T.C) OR
- Four year Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.), OR
- Four year B.A./B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed. OR
- B.A./B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education)
- Teacher Eligibility Test (Upper Primary Level) pass organized by State Govt or Govt of India, and
- Five years teaching experience in Junior High school or Senior Basic School of Basic Education Board
SUPER TET Age limit
- To appear for the SUPER TET 2022 exam, the aspirants should be in the age frame of 21 years to 40 years.
SUPER TET Age Relaxation
Age Relaxation is specified to aspirants who belong to caste categories such as OBC/SC/ST and differently-abled candidates. The specified age relaxation have been mentioned below:-
|Candidate’s Category||Upper Age Limit|
Super TET 2022 Application Form
The Super TET application form shall release on the official website, updeled.gov.in. Eligible candidates can proceed to submit the application form. They first have to register for the examination and then submit the form. Moreover, the aspirants have to make payment of a requisite application fee which has been specified by the exam conducting body. The required application fee payment has to be made through online mode.
Check below the category-wise Super TET 2022 application fee:
Super TET Application Fee
|Category||Up Assistant Teacher||Principal||UP Assistant Teacher & Principal|
|General & OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 700/-|
|VI /HI /OH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 400/-|
SUPER TET 2022 Syllabus
To secure more than the required cut-off marks, the aspirants must be acquainted with the topic-wise Super TET syllabus covered under each subject. Check the entire topic-wise Super TET syllabus below.
|General Hindi||अलंकार, समास,विलोम,पर्यायवाची,रस,संधियां,तद्भव तत्सम,लोकोक्तियाँ,मुहावरे,वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द,अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित|
|General English||Active Voice and Passive Voice|
Parts of Speech
Transformation of Sentences
Direct and Indirect Speech
Punctuation and Spellings
Vocabulary & usage
Idioms and Phrases
Fill in the Blanks.
|Science||Daily life includes science|
World of creatures
Hygiene and nutrition
Environment & natural resources
Stages of matter and substance
|General Knowledge||Important Current Occupations|
International & National Events
Important events related to the state
Location personality compositions
International and national award-sports
Culture and art
Super TET 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check the Super TET exam pattern below:
- Mode of exam: Offline Examination
- Number of questions: The question paper will of total 150 questions
- Marks for Correct Answer: Each question carries 1 marks
- Negative mrking: There will be no negative marking for Super TET 2022.
- Duration: The duration of the Super TET exam is 2.5 hours.
|Language – Hindi, English, Sanskrit||40|
|Environment and Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||30|
|Life Skill / Management and Aptitude||10|
Super TET 2022 Admit Card
The eligible candidates who have submitted their applications for the SUPER TET 2022 exam are provided the Super TET 2022 admit card to appear in the examination. Get complete details on Super TET admit card here:
- The Super TET admit cards are released on the official website updeled.gov.in.
- UPBEB releases Super TET admit card through candidate login.
- Aspirants must keep their registration number and password ready to login and download the call letter.
- Moreover, the call letter shall contain details regarding the exam centre and reporting time.
Super TET 2022 Answer Key
The Super TET answer key releases online just after the completion of the examination. Read more details on Super TET answer ky 2022 here:
- Aspiring candidates can get the Super TET answer key pdf by visiting the official website updeled.gov.in.
- It is an important factor with which the candidates can achieve their probable score for the exam.
- After getting the UP Assistant Teacher answer key, if the candidate in not satisfied with any answer then they can also raise objections and challenge the answer key as per schedule.
Super TET 2022 Result
Read complete details on Super TET result below:
- The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) declares Super TET result of the same based on the number of aspirants applied for the post and the marks obtained by them.
- The Super TET result is announced by UPBEB on its official website updeled.gov.in.
- The candidates after qualifying for this exam are provided with a Super TET certificate which is the main significance of the TET exams.
Super TET Qualifying Marks
- For General category the minimum qualifying marks are 65%
- For reserved category, 60% marks in exam is compulsory
Super TET 2022 Vacancies
As per the reports, in the current year the UPBEB is going to release 17000 UP assistant teacher vacancies. The aspiring candidates can grasp this golden possibility of becoming government teachers in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates after meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority can apply online for the Super TET 2022 examination.
Super TET 2022 Selection Procedure
In recruitment, there are different stages using which candidates are selected. We add that in this section in an elaborated way. The Super TET 2022 selection process for the post of assistant teacher is conducted in different stages. The stages have been described in the points below:
- The Super TET written Exam– This is the first step of the Super TET exam. The aspirants have to appear and clear the Super TET written exam. After that they are invited for the Interview round.
- Interview round- The second stage of the selection process is the Interview round.
The marks achieved by the aspirants in their Super TET exam and in the interview round are evaluated aligned with their academic performance.
- Division of required academic marks on various parameters has been provided below:
- 10% marks of high school level
- 10% marks of intermediate level
- 10% marks of graduation level
- 10% marks of teacher training certificate
- 60% marks of SUPER TET written exam
The overall cut-off marks is based on Super TET Written Exam+ Academic Marks
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) holds the responsibility to conduct the Super TET examination. It is a state-level examination that the UPBEB conducts yearly to employ qualified applicants for teaching posts in various government schools of Uttar Pradesh at the primary and secondary levels. Its aim is to ensure that each and every village in the state has a well-furnished, well-equipped, and well functioning primary and upper primary school. It provides useful and relevant elementary education to all children in the 6-14 age group by the year 2010.
Super TET FAQs
A. The official website of the Super TET exam is updeled.gov.in.
A. The Super TET 2022 selection procedure included written examination and academic marks
A. To appear for the SUPER TET 2022 exam, the aspirants should be in the age frame of 21 years to 40 years.
A.The minimum educational eligibility required for the post of the assistant teacher is graduation and the qualification mandated for the post of principal is graduation with five years of experience.