|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2016-17 – Tamilnadu Postal Circle is one among the 22 Postal Circles in the country. It manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices and Branch Post Offices through their Regional and Divisional level arrangements and Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2016-17.
Department Of Posts, India has issued a notification for the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016-17 of the Postman / Mail Guard in Postal / Railway Mail Service Divisions. Interested candidates can check all the important information of the TN Post Office Recruitment 2016-17 on this page like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, admit card, result, etc.
Latest – This is for information of all concerned that the Competent Authority has cancelled the Postman/Mailguard Direct Recruitment Examination for the vacancy year 2015-16 held on 11 Dec 2016.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Interested candidates can apply for Taminadu Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment 2016-17 as per the schedule. All the interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Mail Guard
Total No. of Posts : 310 Posts
- Postman – 304
- Mail Guard – 06
Pay Scale : Rs 21,700 – Rs. 69,100
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University
Age Limit : 18-27 years.
Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the aptitude test.
- Application Fee – Rs. 100 (Compulsory for all the candidates who ave registered).
- Examination Fee – Rs. 400 for all man under General and OBC.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply online for the TN Post Office Recruitment 2016-17 of Postman / Mail Guard from the official website.
Important Dates for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017
|Online Application Starts||22 Oct 2016|
|Last date for the submission of the Online Application Form||15 Nov 2016|
|Date of examination||11 Dec 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017 of Postman & Mail Guard
- For Postman : Matriculation from a recognized board or University.
- For Mail Guard : Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board / University.
Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for Online Registration of applications i.e.15 Nov 2016 for all categories.
- Type of the Exam – Aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Question)
- Total No. of Marks – 100
- Total No. of Questions – 100
- Duration of the Exam – 02 Hours (120 Min)
Question paper will be divided into four Parts
- General Knowledge
Selection Process of Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 2017
The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit for each recruiting division and selection will be purely on merit basis.
Provided that reserved candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such reserved candidates candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the Merit List.
The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, and PH candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC,ST,OBC and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard.
|Category||Qualifying marks in each parts and aggregate|
|General||Minimum 10 marks in each part i.e Part A, B, C(i) and C(ii) and 40% in aggregate.|
|OBC||Minimum 9 marks in each part i.e Part A, B, C(I) and C(II) and 37% in aggregate|
|SC / ST||Minimum 8 marks in each part i.e Part A, B, C(I) and C(II) and 33% in aggregate.|
The candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing prescribed aggregate marks.
- If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in Aptitude Test and they are standing in the last in the merit list, then it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in Age will be considered for selection
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude Test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list & their ages are also the same, then candidates who secured higher percentage in the matriculation will be considered for selection