Territorial Army Admit Card 2020 – Territorial Army Directorate releases the admit card for the interview conducted by Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB). Admit cards are sent via post as per the registered address of the Ex-Service Officers filled in the application form. Candidates have to carry the interview call letter with them on the day of the Interview. Candidates without call letters are not allowed to sit for the interview. To know complete details related to Territorial Army Admit Card 2020 scroll down this page.
Territorial Army Admit Card 2020
Interview call letters are sent to only Ex-Service Officers. Check the important dates related to Territorial Army Admit Card 2020 from the table below.
|Territorial Army Admit Card 2020||Date|
|Last date to submit the Territorial Army Application Form 2020||31 Jan 2020|
|Interview date||April 2020|
Admit Card : Territorial Army Admit Card 2020 will be sent to the candidate via post.
Territorial Army Admit Card 2020 and Other Documents For Interview
On the Territorial Army Recruitment 2020 interview date candidate has to carry some documents both in original as well as in self attested form. Candidate can check the list of documents from below.
- All educational qualification certificates
- Latest physical fitness certificate
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs
- Domicile / Residential proof
- Certificate for proof of age
- Application Form
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/
- State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of office alongwith No
- Objection Certificate
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Ex-Service Officers whose names vary has to submit newspaper cutting of correct name or Affidavit
- Copy of Release Order.
- Copy of Release Medical Board Proceedings.
- Latest income proof
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Copy of Certificates / Reports of all Courses.
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed.
Also, know about the Selection Process and Result
Candidates after filling the application forms are called for interview round by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB). Qualified candidates of the interview round have to undergo Medical Examination and Police verification. The shortlisted candidate’s of the Interview are declared on the official website of the Territorial Army. Candidates can check the result in online mode. The selected candidates are given one-month basic training. Candidate must note that the communication related to the result is not done via post.
About Indian Territorial Army
The Territorial Army was inaugurated on October 9, 1949, by the first Indian Governor-General of India C. Rajagopalachari. The role of the Territorial Army is to relieve the Regular Army Officers from their fixed duties and to assist civil administration at the time of Natural Calamities or at the time when the nation is in the condition of threat. Territorial Army has released the notification for the EX-Service Officers to serve the nation as a civilian or as a soldier. The selection is done on the basis of an Interview conducted by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB).
Territorial Army 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Admit cards/ Call letters are sent to the candidate via post.
Ans : Admit cards are sent via post to the applied EX-Service officers. In case the candidate didn't receive the call enter candidate can contact via email to Territorial Army.