|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
The District Judiciary in Delhi is bifurcated into 11 Districts. District courts are functioning in six different Court Complexes. The office of the senior most District & Sessions Judge, Delhi is located at Tis Hazari Courts Complex, Delhi. The Tis Hazari Court is recruiting Junior Judicial Assistant, group C. Candidates who are interesting can check full information about this recruitment. Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application form. It is clarified that the fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. There are total 288 vacancies with a pay band- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800.
Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2017 for JJA
The purpose of this post is to maintain the Judicial Records, issue court notices/ summons, prepare daily cause lists, preparing reports, segregate the judicial record for issue of Certified Copies, maintain various registers. In the Administrative side, Junior Judicial Assistant are required to carry out the administrative work of the department including noting- drafting, put up notes and letters. Importants dates for the Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment is given below.
|Start date of online submission of application||11 Nov 2017|
|Closing date for submission of application form||01 Dec 2017|
|Last date for deposit of Online fee||01 Dec 2017|
|Last date for deposit of fee by challan only||08 Dec 2017|
|Written Exam||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Official website of Tis Hazari Court, Delhi is delhicourts.nic.in.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate’s age limit should be not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01 Dec 2017.
- Candidate must have passed Graduate OR equivalent from a recognized Board. The candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Only OBC (Delhi) candidates will be given the benefit of reservation/age relaxation under OBC.
- Candidate should have adequate working knowledge of computer shall be given preference.
- Candidate have a speed of 40 w.p.m. in English typing on Computer.
Tiz Hazari court has release Application process for Junior Judicial Assistant in Delhi. Candidates should apply online only. At the time of applying candidates will be assigned a unique identification number for further correspondence with the office of district & sessions judge (hqs), delhi. They should not submit print outs of their application to the office of district & sessions judge, delhi. Online Applications are invited from Eligible Indian nationals for recruitment to the post of Junior Judicial Assistant against vacancies in Delhi District Courts and other mode of submission of application is NOT acceptable.
- After submission of the Application Form the particulars mentioned in the form like Name of the Candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Id etc. shall be considered as Final. Candidate will not be able to edit/delete any fields after submission of form.
- Applications without appropriate Application Fee, required documents & information as per recruitment notifications shall be liable to be rejected summarily. Delhi District Court, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Center Delhi and/or add some other centers Delhi depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force majeure conditions etc.
- The Candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details shall be entertained at any later stage.
The Objective Test shall contain Questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence &
Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical And Numerical Ability, General Hindi & Comprehension and General English & Comprehension.
- Each question will carry 01 (one) mark.
- There shall be 01 (one) mark for each correct answer. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets.
District Judiciary in Delhi has not announce ate for result. The result will be declared after the successfully completion of the exam. When the date will announce, it will be updated soon. Candidates who are appearing for Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment exam can check the status of result here. Final merit of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in aggregate of candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview. There will be no computer test separately.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test.
- The candidates who will be declared qualified in Written Test (as per merit) will be called to appear for typing test @ 40 w.p.m. in English on computer in 10 minutes.
- The candidates who qualify the Typing Test shall only be shortlisted for interview.
|Category||Qualifying Marks for written test (Object test)||Qualifying Marks for typing test in English on computer||Interview Marks|
|General||100 (i.e. 50% of 200 marks)||Only qualifying @ 40 w.p.m. in English on Computer||Interview will be of 30 marks|
|SC/ST/OBC/PH||90 (i.e. 45% of 200 marks)||Only qualifying @ 40 w.p.m. in English on Computer||Interview will be of 30 marks|
- Qualifying the examination will confer no right of appointment unless competent authority is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/post.
- The Office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs) Delhi may maintain a panel list of candidates for each category valid for one year from the date of declaration of result or publication of the Notice of the next recruitment whichever is earlier.
For more information, download advertisement of Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2017-18 for JJA.