TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2020 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 1 Exam is going to be held on April 05, 2020. Official Group 1 answer key 2020 of the exam is released online as per schedule at the official website i.e tnpsc.gov.in. After the successful completion of the Group 1 exam various coaching institutes releases the unofficial Answer Key for TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2020. Candidates can download the Answer key online at the official website and shall calculate their expected score. Officials provide the facility to challenge the answer key. Get here all details regarding TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2020.
TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2020
The candidates can raise objections with respect to the Group 1 answer keys within 7 days after the exam. TNPSC has mentioned that the objections have to be sent online and no offline queries are entertained. Get important schedule for TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2020 from the table below:
|Exam Date||05 Apr 2020|
|Release of Official Prelims Exam Answer Key||As per TNPSC|
|Result Date||May 2020|
Download Here: Candidates can download the TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2020 as per schedule from tnpsc.gov.in
How to download TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key
TNSPSC release the answer key for Group 1 in online mode at the official website. Follow the steps given below in order to download the answer key:
Step 1: Candidates have to go on the official website or click on the direct link provided after the dates table.
Step 2: On the top of the homepage, TNPSC answer keys is flashing. Click on it
Step 3: Click on TNPSC Group 1 answer key link.
Step 4: Candidates can download and check the answer keys.
How to challenge the TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2020?
In case, the aspirants wish to raise objections against the answer key, they have to fill an online form that is available on the official website. They have to fill their exam details. Therefore, if any candidate is not satisfied with the answer for any given question, candidates can challenge it on the official website and regarding this step is given below.
- Step 1: First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of TNPSC,
- Step 2: Secondly, click on the Group-1 answer key link, i.e, blink in the Answer Key Section
- Step 3: Then, click on the link available for challenging the answer key
- Step 4: Enter the required details such as recruitment name or post, register number, the application number, date of birth, subject name and question number against which objection is being raised
- Step 5: Then, click on Submit button and enter remarks regarding it.
- Step 6: Furnish details of the book from where you have seen the correct answer
- Step 7: Upload scanned copy of the supporting pages of the book in the PDF format
- Step 8: Take the hard copy of the receipt and keep it for future reference
TNPSC Group 1 2020 Official and Unofficial Answer Key
After the commencement of the examination, several coaching centres and institutes releases answer keys for Group 1. But only the official answer keys are reliable and its authentic. The formation of the result is based on the final answer key. Now let us have a look at what is actually the difference between unofficial and official answer key.
Unofficial Key –
- These answer keys are released by coaching centers and their teachers.
- It is released after a few hours of examination.
- Some of the answers provided in this answer key are wrong.
- Candidates can make reference to this answer key for a rough idea about their score in TNPSC Group 1 Exam.
Official Key –
- Official answer keys are released by TNPSC.
- It is made available on the webste.
- All the questions of this answer key are correct.
- Calculation of marks for selection is done through this answer key only.
TNPSC Group 1 Result 2020
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases the TNPSC Group 1 result 2020 on the official website. Candidates are required to go on the official website and check their result. Result for each stage is announced separately. Final answer key releases after the declaration of the result. Candidates are called for the interview and document verification after the declration of main examination result. Result is announces in the form of merit list.
About TNPSC Group 1 2020
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the Notification for the direct recruitment to post of Combined Civil Services Examination – I (Group-I). It is conducted by TNPSC to recruit for Group 1 services in the Tamil Nadu state administration. This exam is also known as TNPSC Group 1. This Combined Civil Service Exam Group 1 is a huge opportunity for all interested candidates who wish to serve the state level civil services. This s one of the prestigious posts for the candidates. While the level of competition for this post is difficult exams is elite. So, the candidates need to perform well in the written exam and interview respectively.
TNPSC Group 1 2020 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes, you can challenge the answer key in tentative days at the official website of TNPSC.
Ans : The official answer key is released by the official body or commission and the unofficial key is released by coaching institute or teacher.
Ans : You should not calculate exactly your exam score on the basis of the unofficial answer key, because it is not reliable as an official answer key. So, always prefer to calculate your estimated score with the help of official answer key.