Tripura Teacher Recruitment Result 2019 – Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRB Tripura) releases the result of TRB Tripura STPGT. Candidtes can check the result from the official website, trb.tripura.gov.in. Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT June 2019) was conducted on June 23, 2019. Selection of STPGT has been done on the basis of the weightage of the marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination. Check here result for Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018 for STPGT.
Tripura Teacher Recruitment Result 2019 for STPGT
Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura has released the list of selected candidates for Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT). Candidates can check their Tripura Teacher Recruitment Result 2019 here through the given link below.
|TRBT STPGT Recruitment 2019 exam|
|Date of result||06 Aug 2019|
- Provisional Result-STGT-2019
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2019-Arabic
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2019-Economics
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2019-Geography
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2019-Kokborok
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2019-Music
- Provisional Result STPGT-2019-Psychology
- Provisional Result STPGT-2019-Sociology
- Click here to check ntice regrading Tripura Teacher Recruitment Result 2019 for STPGT.
Selection Procedure for STPGT
Selection procedure consists of :
- Certificate verification
Verification of certificate
During certificate verification, certificate/mark-sheet of academic and professional qualification including other relevant certificates/document of the candidates will be verified. Candidates are instructed to bring the following mark-sheet/certificate/document in original during certificate verification.
- Downloaded Admit Card of STPGT June 2019.
- Downloaded Acknowledgement Page of STPGT June 2019.
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC).
- Admit Card of matriculation/madhyamik examination.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- PH certificate (if applicable).
- Mark-sheet of academic qualification.
- Mark-sheet of professional (teacher training) qualification.
- Certificate of academic and professional (teacher training) qualification (if any)
- Photo identity cards as mentioned at a point no.
- No-objection certificate from the concerned authority (for in-service candidate).
- ESM certificate (if applicable).
- Two set of self-attested photocopy of relevant mark-sheets/certificates/documents.
The selection will be done on the basis of Mark obtained in selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers -Session-2018 subject to verification of certificates and correctness of the information given by the candidates in the online application form.
Candidates will responsible for the correctness of all particulars as furnished in the online application form. ln case of any subsequent detection of false or defective information or suppression of facts, even after selection/appointment, his/ her candidature will summarily reject. Candidature of Candidates, who submit online application, disregarding the eligibility / minimum educational qualification/other criteria/terms and conditions etc as laid down in this notification and in the “Prospectus cum instructions Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers (SPTGT) 2018”, will be rejected. Candidates must fulfill all eligibility criteria/terms and conditions of this notification and “Prospectus cum instructions Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers (SPTGT) 2018”. Candidates will be invited for certificate verification depending on the number of posts as requisitioned by the concerned department.
When two or more candidates obtain same marks, relative position would be judged in terms of seniority of the date of birth of the candidates. ln case date of birth is same then seniority of the date of obtaining requisite academic qualification for appearing in the said examination would be judged. Senior candidate will be given preference. ln final case, if required; the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (academic) will be taken into consideration and preference will be given whose percentage of marks is higher
Those who get employed after submission of online application must also submit NOC issued by competent authority. Candidature of a candidate will be rejected if he/she fails to produce NoC. Those who are unable to submit NOC will be summarily rejected from the selection process.
Tripura Teacher Recruitment Result 2018 for STPGT
- Notice regarding Provisional Result of STGT/STPGT-2018 and Certificate Verification
- Provisional Result-STGT-2018
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Bengali
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Biological Science
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Chemistry
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Commerce
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Education
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-English
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Geography
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-History
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Kokborok
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Mathematics
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Mizo
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Music
- Provisional Result-STPGT-2018-Physics
- Provisional Result STPGT-2018-Political Science
- Provisional Result STPGT-2018-Psychology
- Provisional Result STPGT-2018-Sanskrit
Leave a Reply