TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017 – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) announced the Provisional TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2018 on February 12, 2019, at tspsc.gov.in. The Commission has complied the result on the basis of written examination, Physical events and certificate verfication process. Now all the candidates who have appeared in all the events can check theres result. The TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2018 is available in the form of pdf that contains the hall ticket number, selected district and selected operation. The percentage of the cutoff for TSPSC FBO is 40%, 35%, and 30% for OC, BC, and SC/ST category. Get here complete details of TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017
Through result of TSPSC FBO 2017, overall 1857 vacancies will be filled. The scale of pay for this post is 16,400 – 49,870. Candidate must be between 18-31 years of age in order to be eligible for FBO post; age relaxation permissible for different categories. As per G.O. Ms. No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated 22/02/1997, there will be no waiting list. Important dates of declaration of result and related events are as follows.
|TSPSC FBO Result 2017||Important Date|
|Date of exam||29 Oct 2017|
|Declaration of result of written exam||20 Jun 2018|
|Releasing of PSL||12 Feb 2019|
- Click here to check the TSPSC FBO Provisional Result 2017
- Click Here to check TSPCS FBO Written Result 2017 or check it from the window below.
Web Note from TSPSC About forest Baet officer Result 2018
SPCS FBO 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in:
- Objective type exam
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017 for Written Exam
The result of the written examination has been announced online and the candidates may check it from this page. The result has been announced out 200 but to qualify, the candidates have to score more than the cutoff marks.
To check the TSPSC Result for Forest Beat Officer, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page, as soon as the result will be announced.
- In the result PDF, the candidates will have to seek their Roll Number.
- If the Roll Number is mentioned in the TSPSC FBO Result pdf, then they will be called for the Walking and Medical Test.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Cutoff
TSPSC has already fixed cut off in the written exam. Candidates who will score more than the cutoff marks will be called for the document verification round. For the verification, TSPSC will call candidates in order of merit. The number of candidates called will be category and community wise as per vacancies.The Cut off marks are as follows.
|Category||Cut Off Percentage||Cutoff Marks|
|SC and ST||30%||60 marks|
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017 – Document Verification
Important Documents for Verification for TSPSC FBO 2017 are as listed below:
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Physical Requirements Certificate issued by Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Assistant Surgeon.
- Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
The Local Scheduled Tribe Candidate means, the candidate belonging to the Scheduled Tribes notified as such under article 342 of the Constitution of India and the candidates themselves or their parents have been continuously residing in the scheduled areas of the Districts of Telangana State in which they are residents till to date since the 26th January, 1950.
Following documents need to be obtained from Government of Telangana for verification purposes
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017 – Walking Test
Candidates who qualify as per result of TSPSC FBO 2017 written exam will be called for the walking test. This is an endurance test and does not offer any marks to merit list. However, it is compulsory to qualify it. Its specifications are as follows.
|Category||Distance to be Covered|
|Male candidates||Will have to walk 25 km in 4 hours|
|Female candidates||Will have to walk 16 km in 4 hours|
Bonus Marks for NCC: If you are an NCC C Certificate holder then you get 5 bonus marks. If you have an NCC B Certificate then you get 3 bonus marks. In the event that you are an NCC A Certificate holder then you get 1 bonus mark.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Result 2017 – Physical Requirements
You are eligible for appointment only if you have requisite physical measurements. Most importantly the eye sight should be normal.
- Not less than 163 cm
- Not less than 84 cm around chest on full inspiration
- Has not less than 5 cm expansion on full inspiration.
- Not less than 150 cm
- Not less than 79 cm around chest on full inspiration
- Has not less than 5 cm expansion on full inspiration.
-Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes
- Get relaxation of 5 cm in height
Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms. in height and not less than 78.8 cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
|District / Unit of Appointment||Vacancies|