Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Recruitment 2016-2017 – Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) is a Thermal power generating company discharging its function under the provision of Electicity Act 2003 in the state of Jharkhand. TVNL has issued a notification against Notice No. 02/2016 for the recruitment of the Lower Division Assistant, Computer Typist – I, Computer Typist – II and Junior Account Clerk posts and notification against Notice No. 01/2017 for the recruitment of executives and non-executives posts. Details related to TVNL Recruitment is available on this page. So, candidates are advised to check the complete details on this page.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Employment Notice No 02/2016 for Recruitment of Lower Division Assistant, Computer Typist – I, Computer Typist – II and Junior Account Clerk against 49 vacancies.
#2 Employment Notice No 01/2017 for Recruitment of executives and non-executives against 58 vacancies.
Latest on TVNL Recruitment 2016-2017
Exam Schedule & Admit Card is available for Employment notice no 02/2016 & 01/2017.
|TVNL Recruitment Advertisement for 02/2016||Click Here|
|TVNL Recruitment Advertisement for 01/2017||Click Here|
|TVNL Recruitment Application Form||Click Here|
|TVNL Recruitment Admit Card||Click Here|
|TVNL Recruitment Result||Click Here|
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Recruitment 2016-2017
Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the requirements which are given in the advertisement and on this page.
Employment Notice No 02/2016: 49 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 23
- Computer Typist I – 14
- Computer Typist II – 09
- Junior Account Clerk – 03
Employment Notice No 01/2017 (Executives and Non-Executives) : 58 Posts
- Personnel Officer – 02
- Accounts Officer – 02
- Estate Officer – 01
- Safety Officer – 01
- Assistant Executive Engineers – 04
- Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T.) – 02
- Assistant Personnel Officer – 06
- Assistant Operator – 40
Pay Scale :
- For Notice 02/2016 – Rs. 5200 – 20200 / –
- For Notice 01/2017
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer (IT): Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5600/-.
- Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, Safety Officer, Estate Officer: Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5500/-.
- Assistant Personnel Officer: Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 4600/-.
- Assistant Operator: Pay Band Rs 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay: Rs 3000/-.
- For Notice 02/2016 – Written Test Followed by Skill Test of Relevant Post.
- For Notice 01/2017 – Written Test followed by personal interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scan copies of their photograph and signature.
- And at last candidates have to submit the application fee.
|Events||Notice No. 02/2016||Notice No. 01/2017|
|Commencement of Online Application||22 Apr 2017||07 Feb 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||01 May 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card||18 May 2017||18 May 2017|
|Date of Written Test||08 & 09 Jun 2017||08 & 09 Jun 2017|
Educational Requirements for Notice No. 02/2016
1. Lower Division Assistant – Graduate in Science/Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university.
2. Computer Typist I
- Graduate in Science/Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university with 04 (Four) years experience as Computer Operator inGovt./Semi Govt./Govt. Undertaking/PSUs. Must have certified knowledge.
- Working experience in MS Office. Minimum typing speed of 35 (Thirty-Five) words per minute in English and 30 (Thirty) words per minute in Hindi.
3. Computer Typist II
- Graduate in Science/Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university and must have certified knowledge and working experience in MSOffice.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 (Thirty-Five) words per minute in English and 30 (Thirty) words per minute in Hindi.
4. Junior Account Clerk – B. Com. / B. Sc. With maths / B.A. with maths from any Government recognized university.
Age Limit for Notice No. 02/2016
- 35 years as on 31 Aug 2016, i.e, not born earlier than 31 Aug 1981.
- Maximum of 5 years age relaxation for ST/SC (female and male) candidates, 02years age relaxation for BC-1/HC II candidates and 3 years age relaxation for female (UR/BC-I/BC-II) candidates.
|Category||Min. Age Limit||Upper Age Limit||Upper Age Limit for PH Candidates|
|BC-I / BC II||21 yrs||37||42|
|Female (UR / BC-I / BC-II)||21 yrs||38||43|
|SC / ST (Male & Female)||21 yrs||40||45|
|Employee working in TVNL in Lower Grade/Regular Cadre/Through Agency /Direct Contract/ Contract /Contingent havilng requisite qualification||21 yrs||50||50|
Educational Requirements for Notice No. 01/2017
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T)
- Graduate in engineering or Technology (Computer Science/IT) full time regular course/AMIE with 50% and above marks from Government recognised universities/institutes.
2. Assistant Executive Engineer
- Graduate in engineering or Technology (Elect/Elect & comm. /Elect & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical /Power plant engineering , full time regular course/AMIE with 50% (45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks from Government recognised universities/institutes.
3. Personnel Officer
- 02 years full timeregular MBA/Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in HR/PM/IR/HR/Labour Welfare, with 50%(45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks from Government recognised Universities/institutes.
4. Safety Officer
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% and above marks, full time regular course from Government recognised universities/institutes. and
- Possesses a degree or diploma in industrial safety from government recognised universities/institutes. Preference will be given to candidates who have PG diploma in law.
5. Estate Officer
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% and above marks, full time regular course from Government recognised universities/institutes with PG diploma in law.
- Preference will be given who have work experience as Estate Officer in Government organisations/PSU/SPSU etc.
6. Assistant Personnel Officer
- Graduate in any discipline (full time regular course) with 50%(45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks with Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in HR/PM/IR/ Labour Welfare/ Social Studies/ Gender studies etc.
7. Accounts Officer
- C.A/ICWA (Qualified) from Institute of Chartered/Cost Accountants of India.
- Computer knowledge: Must have knowledge of tally package.
8. Assistant Operator
- 10th + Full time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/Electrician/Welding /Instrument Mechanic Trades with 50%(45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks.
Age Limit for Notice No. 01/2017
- 35 years as on 01.01.2017, i.e., not born earlier than 01.01.1982.
- Maximum of 5 years age relaxation for ST/SC (female and male) candidates, 02 years age relaxation for BC-I/BC-II candidates and 3 years age relaxation for female (UR/BC-I/BC-II) candidates.
- Land losers/land displaced persons, due to land acquisition for the use of TVNL shall get relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit.
- For claiming relaxations in category of land losers/land displaced persons, the candidates shall have to produce certificate from concerned DC/SDO, to the following effect to avail the benefit:
- That he/she is a land displaced person due to land acquisition for the use of TVNL.
- The maximum age for regular employees/contract employees presently working in TVNL will be 50 years.
Syllabus for Notice No. 02/2016
Selection Process for Notice No. 02/2016
- Selection will be made on the basis of the written test which is followed by the skill test.
- Written Test will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written test and skill test.
- Work experience will also be considered while preparing the Final merit list.
- The minimum marks in the written test as per government of the Jharkhand norms will be :
- For UR : 40%
- BC-II : 36.50%
- BC-I : 34%
- SC/ST/Female : 32%
Selection Process for Notice No. 01/2017
- The mode of selection will be written test followed by personal interview.
- Written Test will comprise of objective type consisting of three partsGeneral aptitude, General knowledge and concerned discipline knowledge. There shall be negative marking for wrong answer.
- Personal interview will be conducted for candidates those who qualify in the written test.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and personal interview.
- Work experience in relevant fields may be considered.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
- In case a candidate has applied multiple times, only his last application will be considered for further screening.
- Candidates should keep additional copies of the same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the online registration.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- TVNL reserves the right to cancel I restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and I or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the district of Jharkhand at Ranchi.