Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Recruitment 2016-2017 – Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) is a Thermal power generating company discharging its function under the provision of Electicity Act 2003 in the state of Jharkhand. TVNL has issued a notification against Notice No. 02/2016 for the recruitment of the Lower Division Assistant, Computer Typist – I, Computer Typist – II and Junior Account Clerk posts and notification against Notice No. 01/2017 for the recruitment of executives and non-executives posts. Details related to TVNL Recruitment is available on this page. So, candidates are advised to check the complete details on this page.
Latest – Result of TVNL Recruitment for the advt number 02/2016 and 01/2017 has been released, Scroll down and click on “Result Link” to check the result.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Employment Notice No 02/2016 for Recruitment of Lower Division Assistant, Computer Typist – I, Computer Typist – II and Junior Account Clerk against 49 vacancies.
#2 Employment Notice No 01/2017 for Recruitment of executives and non-executives against 58 vacancies.
Latest on TVNL Recruitment 2016-2017
Exam Schedule & Admit Card is available for Employment notice no 02/2016 & 01/2017.
|TVNL Recruitment Advertisement for 02/2016||Click Here|
|TVNL Recruitment Advertisement for 01/2017||Click Here|
|TVNL Recruitment Application Form||Click Here|
|TVNL Recruitment Admit Card||Click Here|
|TVNL Recruitment Result||Click Here|
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Recruitment 2016-2017
Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the requirements which are given in the advertisement and on this page.
Employment Notice No 02/2016: 49 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 23
- Computer Typist I – 14
- Computer Typist II – 09
- Junior Account Clerk – 03
Employment Notice No 01/2017 (Executives and Non-Executives) : 58 Posts
- Personnel Officer – 02
- Accounts Officer – 02
- Estate Officer – 01
- Safety Officer – 01
- Assistant Executive Engineers – 04
- Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T.) – 02
- Assistant Personnel Officer – 06
- Assistant Operator – 40
Pay Scale :
- For Notice 02/2016 – Rs. 5200 – 20200 / –
- For Notice 01/2017
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer (IT): Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5600/-.
- Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, Safety Officer, Estate Officer: Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5500/-.
- Assistant Personnel Officer: Pay Band Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 4600/-.
- Assistant Operator: Pay Band Rs 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay: Rs 3000/-.
- For Notice 02/2016 – Written Test Followed by Skill Test of Relevant Post.
- For Notice 01/2017 – Written Test followed by personal interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scan copies of their photograph and signature.
- And at last candidates have to submit the application fee.
|Events||Notice No. 02/2016||Notice No. 01/2017|
|Commencement of Online Application||22 Apr 2017||07 Feb 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||01 May 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card||18 May 2017||18 May 2017|
|Date of Written Test||08 & 09 Jun 2017||08 & 09 Jun 2017|
Educational Requirements for Notice No. 02/2016
1. Lower Division Assistant – Graduate in Science/Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university.
2. Computer Typist I
- Graduate in Science/Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university with 04 (Four) years experience as Computer Operator inGovt./Semi Govt./Govt. Undertaking/PSUs. Must have certified knowledge.
- Working experience in MS Office. Minimum typing speed of 35 (Thirty-Five) words per minute in English and 30 (Thirty) words per minute in Hindi.
3. Computer Typist II
- Graduate in Science/Commerce/ Arts from any Government recognized university and must have certified knowledge and working experience in MSOffice.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 (Thirty-Five) words per minute in English and 30 (Thirty) words per minute in Hindi.
4. Junior Account Clerk – B. Com. / B. Sc. With maths / B.A. with maths from any Government recognized university.
Age Limit for Notice No. 02/2016
- 35 years as on 31 Aug 2016, i.e, not born earlier than 31 Aug 1981.
- Maximum of 5 years age relaxation for ST/SC (female and male) candidates, 02years age relaxation for BC-1/HC II candidates and 3 years age relaxation for female (UR/BC-I/BC-II) candidates.
|Category||Min. Age Limit||Upper Age Limit||Upper Age Limit for PH Candidates|
|BC-I / BC II||21 yrs||37||42|
|Female (UR / BC-I / BC-II)||21 yrs||38||43|
|SC / ST (Male & Female)||21 yrs||40||45|
|Employee working in TVNL in Lower Grade/Regular Cadre/Through Agency /Direct Contract/ Contract /Contingent havilng requisite qualification||21 yrs||50||50|
Educational Requirements for Notice No. 01/2017
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T)
- Graduate in engineering or Technology (Computer Science/IT) full time regular course/AMIE with 50% and above marks from Government recognised universities/institutes.
2. Assistant Executive Engineer
- Graduate in engineering or Technology (Elect/Elect & comm. /Elect & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical /Power plant engineering , full time regular course/AMIE with 50% (45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks from Government recognised universities/institutes.
3. Personnel Officer
- 02 years full timeregular MBA/Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in HR/PM/IR/HR/Labour Welfare, with 50%(45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks from Government recognised Universities/institutes.
4. Safety Officer
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% and above marks, full time regular course from Government recognised universities/institutes. and
- Possesses a degree or diploma in industrial safety from government recognised universities/institutes. Preference will be given to candidates who have PG diploma in law.
5. Estate Officer
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% and above marks, full time regular course from Government recognised universities/institutes with PG diploma in law.
- Preference will be given who have work experience as Estate Officer in Government organisations/PSU/SPSU etc.
6. Assistant Personnel Officer
- Graduate in any discipline (full time regular course) with 50%(45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks with Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in HR/PM/IR/ Labour Welfare/ Social Studies/ Gender studies etc.
7. Accounts Officer
- C.A/ICWA (Qualified) from Institute of Chartered/Cost Accountants of India.
- Computer knowledge: Must have knowledge of tally package.
8. Assistant Operator
- 10th + Full time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/Electrician/Welding /Instrument Mechanic Trades with 50%(45% for ST/SC candidates) and above marks.
Age Limit for Notice No. 01/2017
- 35 years as on 01.01.2017, i.e., not born earlier than 01.01.1982.
- Maximum of 5 years age relaxation for ST/SC (female and male) candidates, 02 years age relaxation for BC-I/BC-II candidates and 3 years age relaxation for female (UR/BC-I/BC-II) candidates.
- Land losers/land displaced persons, due to land acquisition for the use of TVNL shall get relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit.
- For claiming relaxations in category of land losers/land displaced persons, the candidates shall have to produce certificate from concerned DC/SDO, to the following effect to avail the benefit:
- That he/she is a land displaced person due to land acquisition for the use of TVNL.
- The maximum age for regular employees/contract employees presently working in TVNL will be 50 years.
Syllabus for Notice No. 02/2016
Selection Process for Notice No. 02/2016
- Selection will be made on the basis of the written test which is followed by the skill test.
- Written Test will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written test and skill test.
- Work experience will also be considered while preparing the Final merit list.
- The minimum marks in the written test as per government of the Jharkhand norms will be :
- For UR : 40%
- BC-II : 36.50%
- BC-I : 34%
- SC/ST/Female : 32%
Selection Process for Notice No. 01/2017
- The mode of selection will be written test followed by personal interview.
- Written Test will comprise of objective type consisting of three partsGeneral aptitude, General knowledge and concerned discipline knowledge. There shall be negative marking for wrong answer.
- Personal interview will be conducted for candidates those who qualify in the written test.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and personal interview.
- Work experience in relevant fields may be considered.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
- In case a candidate has applied multiple times, only his last application will be considered for further screening.
- Candidates should keep additional copies of the same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the online registration.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- TVNL reserves the right to cancel I restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and I or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the district of Jharkhand at Ranchi.