Get here Official UGC NET 19 Dec 2018 Answer Key. National Testing Agency (NTA) releases Fianl Official UGC NET Answer Key 2018. The answer key has been released at the official website i.e. ntanet.nic.in. Candidates get 2 marks for correct answers. There is no negative marking for incorrect answer. NTA will calculate marks on basis of final official answer key for the purpose of announcing result of UGC NET 2018. From this page, candidates who have appeared for the exam on 19 Dec 2018 can check UGC NET Answer Key 19 Dec 2018 from here.
UGC NET 19 Dec 2018 Answer Key with Question Paper
For the first time, the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Exam Name: NTA UGC NET Dec 2018
Date: 19 Dec 2018
Shift 1: Paper 1 – 9:30 am to 10:30 am and Paper 2 – 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Shift 2: Paper 1 – 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm and Paper 2 – 3:30 pm to 05:30 pm
Click Here to check the Final UGC NET Answer Key 2018.
|← 18 Dec 2018||20 Dec 2018 →|
UGC NET 19 December Official Answer Key, Question Paper, Responses 2018 Released
NTA has released UGC NET 19 December 2018 answer key, question paper and responses on December 25, 2018. Candidates can check and submit objections until December 28, 2018.
Download Answer Key:
- Click Here to get UGC NET Answer Key 2018 through Application Number and Password.
- Click Here to get UGC NET Answer Key 2018 through Application Number and Date of Birth.
UGC NET 19 Dec 2018 Answer Key (General Knowledge)
UGC NET 19 Dec 2018 Answer Key (Sanskrit)
UGC NET 19 Dec 2018 Paper 1 Evening Shift Analysis
UGC NET 19 Dec 2018 Shift 1 Analysis by NAV Classes
UGC NET 19 Dec 2018 Shift 1 Analysis
How to calculate score using NTA UGC NET 19 Dec 2018 Answer Key?
In order to calculate the marks using the answer key, it is rather important to be thorough with the Marking Scheme of the Examination. So, for that candidates can refer to the information given below:
- For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 02 marks.
- There is no negative marking if candidates answer the question wrong.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for answered questions.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern of any examination as that will allow the students to have an idea about the marking scheme, the topics of the exam etc. UGC NET 2018 consisted of 2 papers. Paper 1 was compulsory for the students and Paper 2 was elective. For more information about UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern, candidates can refer to the information given below:
|Particulars||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Number of Questions||50||100|
|Marks per questions||2||2|
|Type of Questions||Objective||Objective|
|Compulsory||All questions are compulsory||All questions are compulsory|
|Time||1 Hour||2 Hour|
|Subjects||General Nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate||Based on the subject selected by the candidate|
How to check UGC NET 2018 Official Answer Key?
Candidates need to follow some steps in order to check UGC NET Official Answer Key. Candidates can check the steps given below for the same:
- Visit the UGC NET official website i.e. ntanet.nic.in
- Thereafter, the login page will appear on the screen
- Fill all the asked details on the login page.
- After filling all the details, hit the enter button.
- Thereafter, answer key page will display on the screen..
How to challenge UGC NET 2018 Answer Key?
Candidates will have to keep certain things in mind while challenging the UGC NET 2019 Answer Key. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- Candidates will have to pay a certain amount for challenging each question. The amount for challenging each question is Rs 1000.
- Candidates will have to challenge the question by visiting the official website of the exam conducting body which is nta.ac.in.
UGC NET 2018 Result
Candidates must note that the UGC NET 2018 Result will be made available online on the official website which is ntanet.nic.in. Candidates will have to enter their Login Credentials in order to check their UGC NET 2018 Result. UGC 2018 Result will be calculated as per the answers indicated in the final UGC NET 2018 Answer Key. Candidates must keep a track of the official website as the UGC NET 2018 Result will only made available only. It will not be available via offline mode or by any other means except making it available online.