CDS Answer Key 2018 – CDS 2018 Answer Key for Maths, GK, and English is available now. The UPSC CDS (2) Answer Key 2018 has been released online. Candidates should check the paper code of CDS 2018 answer key while downloading it. The sets for the paper are A, B, C, and D. The CDS Answer Key has been released by coaching institutes. Candidates can get it from the link below and use it to calculate score in the exam. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will also release the official CDS 2 answer key but it will be released later on at upsc.gov.in. On the basis of the official answer key, CDS 2 result will be prepared. The candidates can check complete details on CDS 2 Answer Key 2018 from this page.
CDS Answer Key 2018 / UPSC CDS (2) 2018 Answer Key and Question Paper
The English examination has ended and now the unofficial answer key for is begin provided by various institutes. Candidates can get it from below.
|Subject||CDS Answer Key 2018||CDS Question Paper 2018|
|English||Click Here to download CDS Answer Key English||Click Here to download CDS Question Paper for English|
|GK||Click Here to download CDS Answer Key for GK||Click Here to download CDS Question Paper for GK|
|Mathematics||Click Here to download CDS Answer Key for Mathematics||Click Here to download CDS Question Paper for Mathematics|
CDS 2 Answer Key 2018 Dates and Time
After assessing the number of correct and incorrect answers marked, you can know tentatively the score out of 100 in each paper. A detailed analysis of the UPSC CDS (2) 2018 will be done by going through the question papers and CDS answer key 2018.
|CDS Answer Key 018||Important Dates|
|Date of Examination||18 Nov 2018|
|First Paper of CDS 2 Exam (English)||09:00 to 11:00 AM|
|Second Paper of CDS 2 Exam (General Knowledge)||12:00 Noon to 02:00 PM|
|Third Paper of CDS 2 Exam (Math)||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Publication of unofficial Answer Key||On the day of the exam|
|Releasing of Official Answer Key||Few weeks of exam|
How To Download UPSC CDS (2) Answer Key 2018?
UPSC aspirants who have appeared for the CDS (2) 2018 exam can check the answer keys of English, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics here. This exam is the gateway for admission to the IMA, INA, AFA, and OTA.
- UPSC will release official answer keys later on. In the meantime, you can check CDS answer key 2018 by coaching centers, from the links above.
- Answers you get in unofficial answer key may vary from official CDS 2018 Answer Key by UPSC.
- You can get a good approximation of score by using CDS answer key 2018.
- You can discuss the Qs-Answers at the discussion forum if you feel any question has been wrongly answered in the keys here, or wish to clarify how the answer was arrived at.
Calculate score obtained using CDS Answer Key 2018
The usual distribution for marks and questions is as follows.
- CDS English answer key – There will be 120 questions of total 100 marks. Each question carries equal marks.
- CDS GK answer key – There will be 120 questions of total 100 marks. Each question carries equal marks.
- CDS Mathematics answer key – There will be 120 questions of total 100 marks. Each question carries equal marks.
Negative marking – one-third of the mark assigned to the question shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
So we can sum up with the score calculating formula
#[ Total Estimated Score = 0.833x Number of correct answer – 0.833/3 x Number of incorrect answer ]
By evaluating the number of correct and incorrect answers, one can know precisely how much marks they will score in the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination.
Marking Pattern in CDS 2 Answer Key 2018
The marking pattern in each set of the CDS 2018 answer key would be similar to what is actually followed in the real CDS exam. There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer and no deduction of marks for unanswered questions.
If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
Role of CDS 2 Answer Key 2018
UPSC will upload the final CDS answer key 2018 for all papers after the CDS II exam. All candidates who will appear for the exam, can either download or go by the CDS answer key 2018 online.
- Candidates need to be very careful while downloading or reading the CDS 2 2018 answer key. There will be four sets A, B, C, and D of questions in one subject, so students must ensure that they refer to the set answered by them during the examination.
- Candidates can check CDS 2 Answer Key for English which will be of 100 marks and tenure for this paper will be 120 minutes. It contains all objective type multiple choice questions.
- Similarly, CDS 2 Answer Key 2018 for General Knowledge and Mathematics could be checked here separately which is again of two hours duration and contains questions worth 100 marks.
Note: Candidates who write the examination for Officers’ Training Academy (OTA), need to take only two exam papers i.e. English and General Knowledge. Those who write CDS exam for institutes other than OTA, need to take Elementary Mathematics paper as well along with the English and GK.
CDS 2 Result 2018
Union Public Service Commission will announce the CDS 2 Result 2018 online on the official website i.e. on upsc.gov.in. It is expected to be declared in the month of December 2018 for the written exam. It will be available in the pdf format. To check the result, you can press CTRL+F and type your roll number. In this way, you will be able to see your result. Then the qualified candidates will be called for the SSB interview and to notify this, the result will be declared. At last, the final result will be announced.
Cut Off Marks of CDS 2 2018
UPSC releases the cut off marks for after releasing the result. The cut marks estimated according to the minimum qualifying marks. The minimum qualifying marks in of CDS examination is 20% in each subject. As of now, the candidates can check the cut off marks of 2017.
|Academy||Written Exam||Final Exam|
|Aggregate marks of last qualified candidate||Marks of last recommended candidate|
About CDS 2 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination twice in a year. CDS 2 examination is conducted for the graduated unmarried men and women. In the month of the November CDS 2 examination use to be held. The CDS II examination comprises of written examination, interview, and personality test while the Interview & PT use to be conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB).