CDS Admit Card 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released the CDS admit card 2021 online at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can download the CDS admit card using the registration ID and roll number. They have to take a hard copy and Photo ID proof to the CDS exam centre. Also, the conducting body has published certain COVID-19 exam day guidelines that candidates have to follow mandatorily. The UPSC CDS 2021 Exam was conducted on February 07, 2021. Get complete details on CDS Admit Card 2021 in this article.
Latest: UPSC has released UPSC CDS admit card 2021. Get the direct link below.
UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021
The admit card for CDS 2021 examination releases at least 03 weeks before the exam day. So, aspirants can check the important dates for CDS Admit Card 2021 from the table below to not miss any important event.
|Event||CDS 1 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||07 Jan 2021|
|Date of Examination||07 Feb 2021|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021.
Fictitious Fee: Click here to download UPSC CDS 1 2021 Fictitious fee.
How to Download the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021?
The call letters for UPSC CDS Written Examination release online at the Union Public Service Commission website. We have given the direct link to download CDS 2021 admit card above. Or, candidates can download the CDS Call Letter from the website referring to the steps given below.
1st step: The first step is to go to the official website, upsc.gov.in.
2nd step: Now, scroll a little to get the ‘admit card’ button as shown in the image below.
3rd step: Next, click on the “e-admit cards for various Examinations of UPSC” link.
4th step: Click on the download link that is available against the Combined Defence Services Examination section.
5th step: Aspirants are directed to another page where they will get the direct link to download the CDS admit card.
6th step: Opt for any one of the option to download the CDS admit card.
7th step: Now the CDS admit card appears on the screen. Tap on the download button to take a print out.
Details Available on CDS 2021 Admit Card
The following details are available on the UPSC CDS Call Letter 2021.
- Date of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Photo identity card
- Father’s name
- Exam centre
- Venue of the examination
- Timings of all three written test subjects i.e English, General Knowledge and Mathematics
How to Retrieve UPSC CDS 2021 RID?
The aspirant who has misplaced their Registration ID (RID) for the UPSC CDS exam can retrieve it online. Here are the steps to get the UPSC CDS 2021 RID.
1st step: Reach the login page for the UPSC CDS admit card.
2nd step: Here, aspirants will get the “Forgot RID?” link.
3rd step: On the next screen, candidates are asked to enter the following details – father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and enter the random image.
4th step: Tap on the submit button.
5th step: Noe, the UPSC CDS Registration ID appears on the screen.
UPSC CDS 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Considering the current scenario of COVID-19, UPSC has taken precautionary measures and published COVID-19 advisory. These instructions are also available on the CDS admit card.
- Candidates participating in the CDS examination have to wear a mask all the time. They have to remove their mask only at the time of verification.
- They also have to carry their own hand sanitiser in transparent bottles.
- Most importantly, social distancing norms should be maintained in and outside the examination centres.
- Carry the relevant documents to the examination centre as specified by UPSC.
- Reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the examination.
- Ensure that candidates reach the examination centre at least 10 minutes before the examination commences.
- Do not carry Calculators, Mobile Phones or any of the IT Gadget to the exam hall/ centre.
- Candidates have to ensure that they keep their CDS admit card carefully through the recruitment process.
- Also, no edits are allowed in the OMR sheets provide to the candidates. So, carefully fill all the details in the CDS OMR sheet.
- No valuable should be brought to the examination centre.
- Before appearing for the examination, we suggest aspirants reading ‘Manual of Examination’ as provided by UPSC.
Items Allowed in Examination Hall Of CDS 2021 Exam
Here is the list of documents that aspirants have to carry to the UPSC CDS Exam centre. These are required for the verification of the candidate’s authentic identity. In case, candidates are not found in possession of these documents. then he/she is not allowed to take the exam.
- CDS Admit card 2021
- Proof of identity proof –
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Any other Photo ID Card
- Black Ball Point Pen
Note: Candidates who have unclear image of photograph on the CDS admit card have to bring 03 identical photographs; one for each session.
UPSC CDS 2021 Exam Pattern
Aspirants preparing for the CDS exam can check the exam pattern for the exam below.
- Language: Bilingual (available in both Hindi and English).
- Exam Mode: OMR based test
- Negative Marking: One third (0.33) marks assigned to that question are deducted for wrong answer.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
Details of subject wise number of questions and marks is given below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
What After CDS Admit Card 2021 is Out?
After the CDS admit card is available, aspirants can check the exam venue a day before the exam. On the successful commencement of the exam, aspirants can check the CDS result 2021. They have to browse the official website, upsc.gov.in to check the CDS result. Along with the result, UPSC also releases CDS cut-off marks online. A few days after the result declaration, the UPSC CDS answer key and the CDS Question Paper is also published online. Qualifying candidates can appear for the SSB Interview afterwards.
About UPSC CDS
The Union Public Service Commission conducts the Combined Defence Services (CDS exam). Both male and female candidates are eligible for the UPSC CDS examination. Available posts are MA and Officers Training Academy, Chennai, Indian Naval Academy, Air force Academy. This year, the conducting body has released 345 vacancies for the UPSC CDS exam. The selection procedure includes the written exam and SSB Interview.
Ans : Candidates who are eligible receives the admit card 3 weeks before the exam date, they can download it from the UPSC website.
Ans : In this case candidates should immediately get in touch with the Commission by writing an email. Candidate can also call facilitation center to know about their admit card.
Ans : No such request is accepted by the commission.
Ans : No, candidate should only appear in the examination centre allotted to them. If they didn’t do so then their paper will not be evaluated and their candidature might stand cancelled.
Ans : Mobile phone are not allowed, even they are switched off, any electronic equipment, programmable device, smart watch, pen drive etc, bluetooth, camera etc are not allowed in the examination venues.