CDS Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from August 20, 2019. Admit card of CDS 2 is issued at upsc.gov.in. Enter registration number or roll number and date of birth to download CDS admit card. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting Combined Defence Services (CDS) 2 on September 8, 2019. Candidates must bring hard copy of hall ticket on the day of exam. Keep it safely until declaration of result as roll number will also be required to check it. Get here complete details of CDS Admit Card 2019 including date, how to download and related information.
Latest: UPSC has released the CDS 2 2019 admit card, download from below.
CDS Admit Card 2019
The admit card is not sent to the candidates via post or courier. It is available only in online mode. Check the important dates of the CDS 2019 Admit Card by referring to the table below.
|CDS 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of CDS 2 Admit Card 2019||19 Aug to 08 Sep 2019|
|Last date to cummunicate any discrepancy||03 Sep 2019|
|CDS 2 2019 exam date||08 Sep 2019|
Official Website: upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission conducts CDS exam twice a year. The February exam is called as CDS 1, and the September exam is CDS 2. For CDS 1, UPSC released hall ticket on January 11, 2019. Now for CDS 2, the same is released as per schedule above. UPSC released the notification on June 12, 2019 and on the same day released application form of CDS 2 2019. Candidates could apply online at upsc.gov.in from that date to until July 8, 2019. Now only those who have applied and paid fee can download their hall tickets from the link above.
How To Download CDS Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit card for exam, candidates need to follow the steps below. The hall ticket is made available through a login. Applicants can refer to the step by step procedure given below.
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in or click on the link above on this page.
- If you visit upsc.gov.in then you will either have to scroll and get direct link for UPSC CDS 2 2019 admit card, or go to click the admit card link which is common for all exams.
- If you go to the UPSC admit card link, then you have to first click on link in front of CDS exam from the list.
- Then next you have to see dates of availability of the admit card and click on download here link.
- Now, go through the instructions carefully.
- After that you will reach the login page where you get two options – download the admit card either by entering the Registration number or the Roll number.
- Then, enter the registration number or roll number and date of birth.
- The UPSC CDS 2 Admit card 2019 is going to appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of it to carry on the exam day.
Forget Registration ID?
If any candidate forgot his/her registration number, then s/he can retreive it easily. The commission has provided a method to do so. Check the steps given below to get your registration id.
- First, go to the admit card login window.
- Then, click on the Forgot RID link as shown below.
- Now in the next window, provide your name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- Finally, click the Submit button and you can able to get your registration id.
What to do if photograph is not there in admit card of CDS 2?
An admit card is a crucial document as it acts as a key to enter the exam hall. In case, the admit card does not contain the photograph then he or she can follow the steps below.
- On the exam day, bring 3 identical photographs and the Identity Proof.
- CDS 2 2019 Admit Card in a printed format.
The photo id proof can be Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN card, Driving License, College ID, etc.
What to do in case of any discrepancy in Admit Card?
Candidates don’t have to worry if they find any error in their admit card. First of keep calm. To correct the error in the admit card, the candidate may communicate immediately to the Commission at email id [email protected] to enable the Commission to take a decision in the matter.
Details in Admit Card
The following details are going to be given on the admit card of CDS 2019. Candidates can refer to the details which will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of candidate
- Parents’ name
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Exam centre
- Commencement of the exam
- Complete address of the exam centre
- Date of exam
- Reporting time
- Exam Name
- Important Instructions
- Duration of exam
This is what CDS admit card will look like.
What to Carry For UPSC CDS Exam 2019?
Candidates can only enter the exam hall if he or she carries the relevant documents on the day of the examination. It is compulsory for the students to carry the following documents given below on the exam day.
- A hard copy of admit card
- A photo Identity proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport.
- Black ball point pen
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern
Candidates must carefully go through the exam pattern and selection process of the CDS 2019 before starting the preparation. It is a two-stage process, first if the written exam and SSB Interview. Only those candidates are eligible for the second stage who clears the written examination successfully.
Mode of Exam: Offline
Nature of Test: Objective type
Language: Bilingual (Hindi and English)
For Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
|Elementary Mathematics||100||2 Hrs|
|General Knowledge||100||2 Hrs|
For Officers’ Training Academy
|General Knowledge||100||2 Hrs|
Candidates who qualify the first stage which is the written exam is going to be eligible for the SSB Interview round.
If you have any queries regarding CDS Admit Card 2019 for UPSC CDS 2 2019, then please ask in comments below.