CDS 2023 i.e. the Combined Defence Services Examination is a National level competitive exam. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes UPSC CDS (1). This UPSC Exam is held for admission of Cadets in IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad, OTA Chennai. Therefore it is a very important exam to get government jobs after Graduation.
Latest – UPSC CDS 2023 result has been announced. Check Here
Get here CDS 2023 notification, exam date, application form, admit card, answer key, result. In addition download UPSC CDS (1) syllabus pdf, previous year question papers and more preparation material.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Mock Test
- Exam Pattern
- Recommended Books
- Exam Date
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Cut Off
CDS 2023 Notification
The notification of UPSC CDS (1) refers to the detailed advertisement or information brochure by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). You can read and download the CDS notification PDF here as per issuance. If you are going to appear in Combined Defence Services Examination, then you can read the notification to know all official details about the exam. However there may be amendments or corrections to UPSC CDS (1) notification. Therefore keep checking upsc.gov.in for any changes.UPSC CDS (1) 2023 Notification View Download
Important Downloads and Official Links
Announcements and Notifications
CDS 2023 – An Overview
The key details of this competitive exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||UPSC CDS (1)|
|Full Form of UPSC CDS (1)||Combined Defence Services Examination|
|UPSC Full Form||Union Public Service Commission|
|Level of Competitive Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||UPSC Exam|
|Posts Where Recruitment is Through This Exam||Cadets|
|Services Where Recruitment is Through This Exam||IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad, OTA Chennai|
|Minimum Educational Qualification Required||Graduation|
|Region For Which This Exam Applies||India|
|Number of Vacancies||341 (IMA Dehradun – 100, OMA Ezhimala – 22, AFA – 32, OTA Men – 170, OTA Women – 17)|
- CDS 2023 Application Form: If you want to appear in Combined Defence Services Examination, then the first thing to do is to check eligibility and fill the form. How to apply, fees, documents required for UPSC CDS (1) application form are in the notification.
- CDS 2023 Admit Card: Those who apply get UPSC CDS (1) hall ticket. It contains exam center, timing, dress code, guidelines; and is compulsory to get entry at exam center for Combined Defence Services Examination.
- CDS 2023 Answer Key: It is the set of answers to the CDS 2023 question paper. You can check solutions after Union Public Service Commission holds the exam.
- CDS 2023 Result: The UPSC announces result as per calendar of events at upsc.gov.in. Those who appeared in Combined Defence Services Examination can check result to know their qualifying status.
- CDS Syllabus and Exam Pattern: While UPSC CDS (1) syllabus is the list of topics from which questions will be asked in exam. Similarly exam pattern tells number of questions, mode, negative marking of Combined Defence Services Examination.
- CDS Cut Off: This is the minimum marks to qualify, or last score/rank to clear the UPSC CDS (1).
UPSC Exam 2023
You can explore more UPSC Exam here.
- UPSC CAPF (AC)
- UPSC CBI LDCE
- UPSC CDS
- UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE
- UPSC CMS
- UPSC ESE
- UPSC Geo Scientist
- UPSC IAS
- UPSC IES ISS
- UPSC IFS
- UPSC NDA
- UPSC SO Steno
If you have any queries on CDS 2023, then please ask in comments below.
my dob is 4-6-1995 female,but it showing age was exceeded?
CDS 2 2019 Age Limit
(i) For IMA: Your DOB should be between 2 July 1996 and 1 July 2001.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Your DOB should be between 2 July 1996 and 1 July 2001.
(iii) For Air Force Academy: You should be between 20 to 24 years as on 1 July 2020 i.e. born between 2 July 1996 and 1 July 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born between 2 July 1994 and 1 July 2000).
(iv) For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for men): Your DOB should be between 2 July 1995 and 1 July 2001.
(v) For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Your DOB should be between 2 July 1995 and 1 July 2001.