UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electrical Engineering: Get here UPSC ESE 2020 answer key prelims for Electrical Engineering Set A, B, C, D. You can view and download the answer key of UPSC Engineering Services exam prelims held on January 5, 2020, for Electrical engineering here. On the basis of the unofficial IES 2019 prelims solution you can predict your score in Electrical engineering out of 300. Using the official IES Electrical engineering answer key you can know which answers Union Public Service Commission considers correct.
Latest: UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electrical Engineering is now available.
UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electrical Engineering
Name of exam: UPSC ESE 2020 / IES 2020
Conducted by: Union Public Service Commission
Name of paper: Electrical Engineering
Max Marks: 300
Check below UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for : Electrical Engineering by various coaching institutes in pdf format.
Here are all the answer keys of IES 2020
|IES Answer Key 2020||Get Here|
|General Studies and Engineering Aptitude||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
ESE 2020 Prelims Analysis | Paper 2 | ESE 2020 Answer Key | Electrical Engineering | Gradeup
UPSC ESE/IES Prelims 2020 Electrical Engineering Solution-Analysis-Expected cutoff by MADE EASY faculty
UPSC IES 2020 Electrical Answer Key 2020 // EE 2020 SOLUTIONS // ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS
UPSC ESE 2020 Answer Key Prelims for Electrical Engineering: Significance
The candidates can download UPSC ESE 2020 answer key prelims for Electrical Engineering from the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. The answer keys for sets A, B, C, D are released after the exam has been successfully conducted. The candidates can check their exam answers against those in the official answer key. Using UPSC ECE 2020 prelims answer key, candidates can calculate their probable scores.
The marks estimated using UPSC ESE 2020 answer key, candidates can calculate their chances of qualifying the prelims and making it to the main exam round. The candidates can also raise objections to the answer key published. Generally, there is no fee for challenging the answer key.
Services / Posts under Electrical Engineering Through UPSC IES 2020
The final selection to advertised services/posts is made on the basis of performance of Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 exams. Check the list of Group-A/B services/posts offered under UPSC IES 2020 Electrical Engineering below.
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Service (Electrical Engineering Posts)
- Central Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Service (Electrical Engineering Posts)
- Indian Defence Service of Engineers
- Asstt. Naval Store Officer Grade‐I (Electrical Engineering Posts) in Indian Navy
- Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘A’ (Electrical Engineering Posts)
- Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service/SSO‐II (Electrical)
- Indian Skill Development Service
- Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘B’ (Electrical Engineering Posts)
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern for Electrical Engineering
The willing and eligible candidates must check the exam pattern before opting for the test. This helps them get a basic idea of the structure of the question paper and other important aspects of the exam paper. Detailed exam pattern, including marking scheme, of UPSC ESE 2020 Prelims exam for Electrical Engineering is provided below.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice questions, with only one correct options, are asked.
- Medium: The question paper is set in English only.
- Duration: The total duration of test is 3 hours.
- Total Marks: A total of 300 marks are assigned to the test.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd of the total marks assigned to each question are deducted for each wrong answer. Multiple responses to a single question will also be treated as a wrong answer.
- Un-attempted questions: 0 marks are awarded/deducted for such questions.
About UPSC IES 2020
It is a national level test conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Eligible candidates can fill the application form online. The complete selection procedure consists of 3 stages: Prelims exam, Main exam and Personality Test. Candidates must qualify each previous stage in order to move to the next one. The recruitments under the exam are made to the services/posts under following 4 categories: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.