UPSC IES 2023 i.e. the Engineering Services Examination is a National level competitive exam. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes UPSC ESE. This UPSC Exam is held for recruitment of Group A and B service posts in categories namely Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Border Road Engineering Service, Indian Defence Service of Engineers, Central Water Engineering, GSI Engineering Service, Indian Naval Armament Service, Indian Naval Material Management Service, Central Water Engineering, Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service, Central Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Service, Central Power Engineering Service. Therefore it is a very important exam to get government jobs after Graduation.
Latest – UPSC IES 2023 prelims result has been announced. Get here.
UPSC IES 2023
Get here UPSC IES 2023 notification, exam date, application form, admit card, answer key, result. In addition download UPSC ESE syllabus pdf, previous year question papers and more preparation material.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Exam Pattern
- Recommended Books
- Exam Date
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Cut Off
UPSC IES 2023 Notification
The notification of UPSC ESE refers to the detailed advertisement or information brochure by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). You can read and download the UPSC IES notification PDF here as per issuance. If you are going to appear in Engineering Services Examination, then you can read the notification to know all official details about the exam. However there may be amendments or corrections to UPSC ESE notification. Therefore keep checking upsc.gov.in for any changes.UPSC ESE (IES) 2023 Notification View Download
Important Downloads and Official Links
Announcements and Notifications
- 03 March 2023 – Written Result (with name)
- 03 March 2023 – Written Result (Roll number wise)
- 20 February 2023 – Question Papers released
- 27 January 2023 – Exam day guidelines notice
- 27 January 2023 – Admit card released
- 30 November 2022 – Addendum
- 26 October 2022 – Fictitious Fee
- 18 October 2022 – Examination Time Table
UPSC IES 2023 – An Overview
The key details of this competitive exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||UPSC ESE|
|Full Form of UPSC ESE||Engineering Services Examination|
|UPSC Full Form||Union Public Service Commission|
|Level of Competitive Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||UPSC Exam|
|Posts Where Recruitment is Through This Exam||Group A and B service posts in categories namely Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Services Where Recruitment is Through This Exam||Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Border Road Engineering Service, Indian Defence Service of Engineers, Central Water Engineering, GSI Engineering Service, Indian Naval Armament Service, Indian Naval Material Management Service, Central Water Engineering, Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service, Central Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Service, Central Power Engineering Service|
|Minimum Educational Qualification Required||Graduation|
|Region For Which This Exam Applies||India|
- UPSC IES 2023 Application Form: If you want to appear in Engineering Services Examination, then the first thing to do is to check eligibility and fill the form. How to apply, fees, documents required for UPSC ESE application form are in the notification.
- UPSC IES 2023 Admit Card: Those who apply get UPSC ESE hall ticket. It contains exam center, timing, dress code, guidelines; and is compulsory to get entry at exam center for Engineering Services Examination.
- UPSC IES 2023 Answer Key: It is the set of answers to the UPSC IES 2023 question paper. You can check solutions after Union Public Service Commission holds the exam.
- UPSC IES 2023 Result: The UPSC announces result as per calendar of events at upsc.gov.in. Those who appeared in Engineering Services Examination can check result to know their qualifying status.
- UPSC IES Syllabus and Exam Pattern: While UPSC ESE syllabus is the list of topics from which questions will be asked in exam. Similarly exam pattern tells number of questions, mode, negative marking of Engineering Services Examination.
- UPSC IES Cut Off: This is the minimum marks to qualify, or last score/rank to clear the UPSC ESE.
UPSC Exam 2023
You can explore more UPSC Exam here.
- UPSC CAPF (AC)
- UPSC CBI LDCE
- UPSC CDS
- UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE
- UPSC CMS
- UPSC ESE
- UPSC Geo Scientist
- UPSC IAS
- UPSC IES ISS
- UPSC IFS
- UPSC NDA
- UPSC SO Steno
If you have any queries on UPSC IES 2023, then please ask in comments below.
Leave a Reply