UPSC IES ISS Question Paper 2021: Candidates can download UPSC IES ISS question paper 2021 from this article. Aspirants that are going to appear for the UPSC IES ISS exam can also download the question papers from the official website of UPSC, i.e. upsc.gov.in. If an aspirant wants to ace the UPSC IES ISS exam with minimum effort, these recent year question papers are the key. It is advisable for the candidates to effectively solve all the recent year question papers of UPSC IES ISS before the exam. Read this complete article to get all information about the Question Paper of the IES ISS exam of 2021.
UPSC IES ISS Question Paper 2021
The recent year question papers of UPSC IES ISS exam assist a candidate to get familiar with the pattern of the exam. It also helps the candidate to understand the type of questions asked and other things like the weightage of marks, which eventually helps them to fuel their confidence immensely before the exam.
Question Papers of UPSC IES ISS 2021 are attached below:
- General English
- General Studies
- General Economics Paper – I
- General Economics Paper – II
- General Economics Paper – III
- Indian Economics
- Statistics Paper – I
- Statistics Paper – II
- Statistics Paper – III
- Statistics Paper – IV
Recommended: UPSC IES ISS Answer Key 2021
How to Utilize UPSC IES ISS Previous Year Question Papers?
There are many ways to use UPSC IES ISS previous year question paper pdf. The most effective way to utilize these UPSC IES ISS recent year question papers is to take them as mocks and do the analysis after properly attempting once within the time limit, like they are sitting for the actual exam.
- A candidate can use these papers as a mock seriously, to test their preparation.
- Candidates should identify their mistakes, do the proper analysis.
- Revisit and learn the concepts in which they feel little less confidence.
- Prepare short notes, use flash cards if you are frequently forgetting any topic or concept.
- Using recent year papers as a mock test is going to give an aspirant a close idea of where they stand in the competition where lakhs and lakhs of candidates are preparing for the same exam.
- Identification of mistakes is very necessary, proper analysis must be done, which will help them to know how much more effort they still require, what they still lack in their preparation. It is also going to help them to utilize their remaining time precisely.
- The more time they will spend analyzing their mistakes in these papers, the better they will get at observing and identifying the pattern of similar questions asked in each paper, which will eventually lead an aspirant to his success in the IES ISS exam.
- If any subject, topic, or concept of a candidate is weak, then they must give more time to it and plan their preparation accordingly. Revise and learn the topics again and eventually they will realize that it was not that big a deal.
- Make use of short notes and flashcards throughout the preparation to quickly revisit the important points.
About UPSC IES ISS
The Indian Economic Service – Indian Statistical Service (IES ISS) is conducted by the UPSC. The UPSC IES ISS exam takes place to select candidates for the post of clerical common assistance under Group A of the Central Civil Services. It is a national level exam that occurs once a year in offline mode across the country. This examination is the gateway for the candidates towards the Central Service as Group A officers. Candidates who qualify for the IES ISS exam are included in planning commission boards like the ministry of economic affairs, national economic survey and various other fields where professionals in economics and statistics are needed.
UPSC IES ISS Question Paper 2021 FAQs
Ans) Aspirants can download UPSC IES ISS question paper the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
Ans) Yes, properly solving these papers will not only give you confidence but also provide you an idea of exam pattern,weightage and type of questions asked.
Ans) Yes, 0.33 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.