UPSC IES ISS Question Papers are provided on this page of year 2016 along with its answer key. Question papers of Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service exam contain questions asked in IES / ISS exams held by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Previous year papers are helpful to know the exam pattern, marking scheme as well as helps in preparation. You can find here all the papers of the year 2016. Open or download them and start using it for preparation.
UPSC IES ISS Question Paper 2016
UPSC IES ISS Question Paper 2016 along with its Answer Key is published here.
|Exam||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Indian Statistical Service||Statistics I||Statistics I|
|Statistics II||Statistics II|
|Indian Economic Service||General Economics I|
|General Economics II|
|General Economics III|
Candidates who have appeared in UPSC IES ISS Examination, as well as future aspirants, can use answer Keys. Those who have appeared in UPSC IES ISS 2016 Examination can know correct answers, analyse how many questions they marked correctly, and estimate scores. This makes UPSC IES ISS a transparent and fair process.
Guidelines for UPSC Aspirants
There are some basic guidelines for all the UPSC Aspirants which they should always keep in mind while preparing for the exam. These guidelines are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Prioritize your time : First thing you have to do is prioritize your time. Prepare a time-table as per the schedule in which you are comfortable and then follow it honestly. Consistency is the key to crack such kind of exams.
- Start with the basics : Most of the aspirants make a mistake by going for advance level directly. But what you have to do first is clear your basics then move to the next level.
- Start Reading (Newspapers, novels, etc.) : Newspaper reading is very crucial while preparing for such exams as it improves your general knowledge, vocabulary, grammar, etc. Also you can add novels and other relevant things in your reading list.
- Go through previous year papers : While preparing for the exam the first thing you must know is about the pattern of the exam. Go through maximum number of previous papers to understand it. It also helps you in analyzing your performance so that you can work on it as per the need.
- Prefer relevant and recommended books : Always prefer relevant and recommended books for the exam and instead of going with number of books, prefer few standard books. Also aspirants can seek advice from their seniors, mentors, etc. before purchasing a book.