UPSC SO Steno Question Paper 2015: Candidates can get the UPSC SO Steno question paper 2015 from this article. Candidates that are going to appear for the UPSC SO Steno exam can also get UPSC SO Steno question paper pdf from upsc.gov.in. These UPSC SO Steno papers help aspiring candidates to get familiar with the exam. It also helps to comprehend the pattern, type of questions asked, weightage of marks which eventually helps them to fuel their confidence immensely. Read this article to get all information regarding the UPSC SO Steno Question Paper 2015.
UPSC SO Steno Question Paper 2015
If a candidate wants to ace the UPSC SO Steno exam, then these previous year question papers are very crucial. Therefore, it is advisable for the candidates to solve all the previous year question papers of UPSC SO Steno exam. effectively before the exam. Question Papers of UPSC SO Steno 2015 are attached below:
- Paper I
- Paper II (Procedure and Practice, Categories – I, IV, VIII and IX)
- Paper II (Procedure and Practice, Categories – II and V)
- Paper II (Procedure and Practice, Categories – III and VII)
- Paper II (Procedure and Practice, Category – VI)
- Noting and Drafting, Precis Writing
Important of UPSC SO Steno Question Paper 2015
There are many ways to utilize a previous question paper, as these are the most authentic source of information to identify the pattern and to test your preparation. Candidates can use these papers as mocks and analyze their mistakes after attempting them within the time limit.
- First, use these papers as a mock seriously, to test your preparation.
- After this, analyze your mistakes
- Revisit the topics you are weak in.
- Use flash cards, short notes if you are forgetting any topic, concept frequently.
- If aspirants use these papers as a mock test then they will be able to get an approximate idea where they stand in lakhs of candidates.
- Do the analysis of the papers, which will help candidates to know how much more effort they still require to put in their preparation before the exam. It will also motivate them to utilize their remaining time precisely.
- The more an aspirant gives his time in analyzing these papers, the better they will get at understanding and observing the pattern of similar questions asked in each paper, which will eventually lead them to their success in the exam.
- If a candidate is weak in any subject, then that candidate should plan his preparation accordingly. Revisit the topics, give time to it and eventually they will find it is no more a hurdle as it was.
- Candidates are advised to make use flash cards, short notes throughout their preparation to quickly revise the important points.
About UPSC SO Steno Exam
UPSC Section Officer Stenographer (SO Steno) is an exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), to select candidates for the post of Section Officers and Stenographers. It is a national level exam that takes place across the country. It includes three papers. Paper I and Paper II are both of 150 marks and the time duration is 120 minutes while Paper III is for 200 marks and time duration is 180 minutes. Candidates who are eligible need to submit the application form successfully before the due date to appear for the exam.
UPSC SO Steno Question Paper 2015 FAQs
Ans) Candidates can download UPSC SO Steno Question papers from the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
Ans/ Yes. Questions do repeat in UPSC SO Steno exam.
Ans) Yes, 0.33 mark will be deducted for incorrect responses.