UPSC SO Steno Question Paper 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) publishes UPSC So Steno question paper 2021 on the official website, upsc.gov.in Candidates can check UPSC SO Steno question paper 2021 pdf from this article as well. It will guide candidates to caption the significant topics, understand some repeatedly asked questions, and structure their study plan. For the nominees who have applied for stenographers, dictations for English and Hindi are also accessible in this very article. The candidates appearing for the Steno exam can begin their preparation with the assistance of the previous year’s question paper given in this article. Candidates will get UPSC SO Steno question paper 2021 here.
UPSC SO Steno Question Paper 2021
Aspiring candidates can begin their preparation with the help of the UPSC SO Steno question paper 2021. Nominees of the exam can get to understand exam patterns, and, recognize repeatedly asked questions from question papers if any.
- Paper I
- Paper II (Procedure and Practice, Categories – I, IV, VIII and IX)
- Paper II (Procedure and Practice, Categories – II and V)
- Paper II (Procedure and Practice, Categories – III and VII)
- Paper II (Procedure and Practice, Category – VI)
- Noting and Drafting, Precis Writing
UPSC Stenographer Dictation Test
It’s already known by the aspirants that the Steno grade examination has a typing test as well. Thus, a dictation test from the official website can be received by the applicants of the UPSC SO Steno exam. The method for downloading the dictation test for UPSC SO Steno is given below:
- Go to the official website, upsc.gov.in
- Tap on the ‘examination’ tab.
- Then click on ‘previous question papers’ as a drop-down list opens.
- Now tap on ‘view archives’ to get the UPSC SO Steno question paper.
- To get previous year UPSC SO Steno dictation (Hindi and English) scroll down a little further.
How can UPSC SO Steno Question Paper be used?
As the UPSC SO Steno examination is being supervised after a long time, the pattern of the exam and syllabus can be changed. It is uncertain for that reason being, whether fresh topics can be added or former topics can be eliminated. Other than this, the UPSC SO Steno previous year question can be used as a ladder to accomplishment in the exam. Ways in UPSC SO Steno previous year papers important for the preparations are bestowed below:
- To lessen the exam pressure that candidates face before the exam, aspirants can start their preparation with UPSC SO Steno question papers. Moreover, it also enables them to infer the important topics that come in the exam, the structure of the questions, and the exam pattern that assists candidates to manage time during the exam.
- Candidates will also comprehend the scoring scheme for the examination as well as the level of difficulty.
- In other words, UPSC SO Steno questions papers are like a prototype of the actual exam. Thus, it’s important to practice the question papers with the same sincerity with which they will give the actual exam.
- The practice of question papers will help in understanding the difficult topics thus directing to the possibilities of scoring better in the exam.
- After candidates finish their UPSC SO Steno syllabus, they can periodically revise the topics through the help question papers such as mock test papers etc.
About UPSC SO Steno Exam
UPSC SO Steno recruitment is supervised through a Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. This exam is for the recruitment of Section Officers (SO) and Stenographers in various ratings and cadres of the Indian Governmental departments. The exam is supervised in a written layout. After several years UPSC is publishing the UPSC Steno 2021 Exam date, Notifications, Vacancies and eligibility. There are two sets of the UPSC Steno exam, one is the written exam, which consists of three parts and then there is an evaluation of service. Once the written exam is qualified, the aspirant’s execution is going to be evaluated based on their services. On qualification, candidates are appointed for the posts of stenographers and sectional officers.
UPSC SO Steno Question Paper 2021 FAQs
Ans. Candidates can find the UPSC SO/Steno previous year papers from upsc.gov.in or this article to download.
Ans. Yes, UPSC also publishes previous year dictation tests for UPSC SO/ Steno recruitment.
Ans. Yes, with determination and hard work, it’s possible to prepare for the UPSC SO/Steno exam in just 3 months.
Ans. Aspirants should practice at least the last five years’ question papers to score well in the UPSC SO/Steno exam.