UPSC SO/Steno Question Paper: The previous year question papers for UPSC SO/Steno is provided in this article. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the examination for the post of SO/Steno grade through LDCE. In the UPSC SO/Steno question paper, candidates can discover some important questions asked in the previous year. It also guides aspirants to mark some important topics, know some frequently asked question, design their study strategy. For aspirants who applied for stenographers, English and Hindi dictation are also available in this article. The candidates can start their preparation with the help of the previous year question paper provided below. Get here previous year UPSC SO/Steno question paper.
UPSC SO/Steno Question Paper
With the help of the previous year question paper, candidates can start their preparation. Applicants get to know about exam pattern, frequently asked questions from question papers.
UPSC SO/Steno Previous Year Paper
UPSC Stenographer Dictation Test
As the Steno grade examination has typing test as well, Candidates can get a dictation test from the official website. The procedure for downloading the dictation test for UPSC SO/Steno is given below:
- Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘examination’ tab. After this, a drop-down list opens. Click on ‘previous question papers’.
- Click on ‘view archives’ to get UPSC SO/Steno question paper.
- Scroll a little to get previous year UPSC SO/Steno dictation (Hindi and English).
How is UPSC SO/Steno Question Paper Helpful?
UPSC SO/Steno examination is conducting after a long time. So the pattern of exam and syllabus are in suspicion that what new topics will be added or old subjects will get discarded. On the other hand, we have UPSC SO/Steno previous year question that can be used as a stairway to success. Some ways that turn UPSC SO/Steno previous year papers crucial for the preparations are as follows:
- Beginning the preparation with UPSC SO/Steno question papers reduces the pressure that aspirants before any exam. It helps them to know some important topics for the exam, the pattern of the questions, helps to manage time between important subjects.
- One can understand the scoring pattern for the examination.
- UPSC SO/Steno questions papers are like a precursor of the real exam. It must be practised with equal seriousness as the real exam. Practising it helps to understand the weak and strong subject thus leading to the chances of scoring more for the exam.
- Once a candidate is done finishing the UPSC SO/Steno syllabus, they can occasionally revise the subjects with the question papers.
ans. Aspirants can download the UPSC SO/Steno previous year papers from upsc.gov.in or this page.
Ans. Yes. UPSC releases previous year dictation tests for UPSC SO/ Steno recruitment.