WBPSC Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is the state agency of West Bengal. WBPSC conducts examination for posts like assistant professor, assistant public prosecutor, superintending architect, deputy director exam, junior engineer, audit and accounts exam, etc. The examinations conducted by WBPSC has a different procedure of selection. Male and Female candidates can apply for the recruitments as per the requirement. Get the complete details of WBPSC recruitment such as WBPSC notification, WBPSC application form, WBPSC admit card, and WBPSC result.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020
Public Service Commission of West Bengal releases the notification for various examinations on the website only. Given below are the notifications and important links related to the post released.
|Advt. Name||Recruitment Name||Related Links|
|15/2020||Assistant Soil Chemist||Click here|
|14/2020||Junior Scientific Officer||Click here|
|13/2020||Assistant engineer (Civil)||Click here|
|12/2020||Judicial Service Examination 2020||Click here | Notice|
|11/2020||Industrial Chemist||Click here|
|10/2020||Deputy Director/ Assistant Director/Librarian||Click here|
|21/2019||Pharmacist Grade-III / Pharmacist-Cum-Salesman-Grade-III||Click here|
|13/2019||Miscellaneous Services Exam 2020||Click here|
|22/2019||WBCS Exam 2020 – Civil Services (Exe)||Click here|
|20(02)/2019||Superintending architect, Public works department||Click here|
|20(01)/2019||Director, Cultural research institute||Click here|
|15/2019||Dialysis Technician Grade III||Click here|
|12/2019||Press and forms manager||Click here|
|11/2019||Livestock development assistant||Click here|
|10/2019||Industrial development officer||Click here|
|08/2019||Supervisor (Female only)||Click here | Exam Date Notice|
|20/2018||Audit and accounts exam||Click here|
|10/2018||Judicial Service examination 2018||Click here|
|25/2017||Junior engineer||Click here|
|19(1)/2017||Assistant Professor||Click here|
|23/2016||Panchayat accounts audit officer||Click here|
Latest update on WBPSC Recruitment
Examination dates for WB Ward Master and Motor Vehicle Inspector out
Tentative Schedule for Personality Test
WBPSC Personality Test
- Schedule of Interview for rectt. to the post of Livestock Development Assistant – Click here
- Schedule of Interview for rectt. to the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector – Click here
- Schedule of Interview for rectt. to the post of Assistant Horticulturist – Click here
- Schedule of Interview for rectt. to the post of Assistant Master/Mistress – Click here
- Schedule of Interview for rectt. to the post of Clinical Instructor – Click here
- Schedule of Interview for rectt. to the post of Assistant Controller of Legal Metrology – Click here
Composition of WBPSC
Each year, West Bengal PSC conducts various examinations. Every important decision related to the recruitment process and necessary changes for a post is decided by the commission’s organization. The WBPSC organization consists of a Chairman, three members and a secretary. A snapshot of the composition of WBPSC is given here.
Exams conducted by WBPSC
Given below are the examination conducted by WBPSC for various posts. A total of 22 posts are mentioned below which are organized by West Bengal Public Service Commission.
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Additional Director Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Director Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Director of Agriculture Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Public Prosecutors Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Audit and Accounts Service Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Clerkship Recruitment Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Deputy Director Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission District Inspector / Additional District Inspector Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Teacher Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Industrial Chemist Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Inspector of Factories Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Inspector of Legal Metrology Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Judicial Service Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Police Prosecutor Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Principal Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Senior Scientific Officer Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Superintending Architect Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Veterinary Officer Exam
- West Bengal Public Service Commission West Bengal Forest Service (W.B.F.S) Exam
The official website of WBPSC is pscwbapplication.in. On this website, the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) releases all the information and notices related to the recruitment examinations. On the left side, information related to the upcoming examination and live applications is released. Below this, candidate login, admit card, answer key, call letter, proactive disclosure is provided. On the right side, there are several latest advertisements and announcements.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
The procedure of a selection of several vacancies varies post to post. Different WBPSC recruitment adopts different procedure to select the eligible candidate. Organizing screening test, written examination, medical standard examination, interview round are some common stages of the selection procedure. The selection procedure for several posts under WBPSC recruitment is given below.
This is the common selection procedure of all the recruitment examinations conducted by WBPSC. Candidates have to produce their respective, original documents. These documents have information of their age, educational qualifications. age relaxation, etc. Failing to produce documents may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
This is usually the first stage of the selection procedure. Candidates have to take the screening test or written examination to qualify for the next stage. Minimum qualifying marks (cut-off) is prescribed as per the number of candidates applying for the particular post.
The medical examination is conducted to test the medical fitness level of the candidate. Usually, medical examination is the last stage of selection. If any candidate is found unfit during the medical examination, the reason is communicated to him/her. The grounds on which he/she is declared unfit is communicated by the Chairman.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
This is the field test conducted by WBPSC. Candidates have to qualify the field trial organized by the commission. Male and female candidates both have to undergo PST level of selection. Candidates qualify PST on the grounds of age, height, and weight.
Apply for WBPSC Recruitment
Candidates can apply for WBPSC recruitment through the online procedure at pscwbapplication.in. The enrollment procedure is done through the website only. Candidates are provided with the enrollment number on their registered email ID and mobile number. WBPSC recruitment application form will be considered complete after the payment of application fee. SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and PWD candidates are exempted from fee submission.
WBPSC Admit Card
Admit cards are important documents for the examination purpose. WBPSC admit cards are used for the verification of the candidates at the exam hall. Admit card or hall tickets are issued to candidates online. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the examination centres. Most of the posts offer to admit card at each stage of the selection procedure. To download hall tickets, candidates have to provide enrollment number and date of birth or first name and date of birth.
WBPSC declares the result for various posts online. To check the status of qualification, candidates have to visit the Public Service Commission, West Bengal official website. Declaration of the preliminary result is followed by a second stage result declaration. Admit card is released after the declaration of result for the first stage. Final selection is done after candidates qualify the final stage of selection. Final stage varies post to post.
Syllabus for WBPSC Recruitment is different for each exam. It contains subjects and topics from which questions are asked in the exam, and level of questions. Usually, the detailed syllabus is published when recruitment is announced. All applicants can refer to the official syllabus and prepare accordingly.
WBPSC Contact details
The contact details of West Bengal Public Service Commission is also given on the website. Below are the contact details of WBPSC:
Address: Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161 – A, S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700 026.
Telephone Number: (033) 2419-7715 – 2419-8187 – 2466-1540
Fax: (033) 2466-0992/ 2466-3378/ 2455-0854
E-mail: [email protected]
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is the state agency of West Bengal that conducts the examination for Civil Services to entree level appointments. Public Service Commission is responsible for various recruitment exams and interviews. The recruitment examination conducted by WBPSC has different selection procedure for different posts. The selection procedure commonly has stages of written examination, interview round, physical standard test and medical examination. Document verification is also conducted to check the eligibility of the candidate.
Candidates can check the WBPSC 2017 Calender below.