WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 – The Public Service Commission, West Bengal has issued the notification for the post of Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in Written exam and Personality Test. Interested candidates are advised to check all the information of WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, etc on this page.
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Candidates will get all the information of the WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 here.
|Commencement of submission of online application||30 Nov 2016 from 11:30 AM|
Re-Open – 12 Jan 2017
|Closing date for submission of online application||20 Dec 2016 (up to 12:00 midnight)|
Re-Close – 18 Jan 2017
|Issue of Admit Card||03 Feb 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||10 to 12 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Result||20 Jul 2017|
|Call Letter for Personality Test||27 Jul 2017|
|Date for Personality Test||03 Aug 2017 Onwards|
|Final Result||11 Jan 2018|
Total No. of Post – 164
- UR – 84
- SC – 36
- ST – 10
- BC-A – 17
- BC-B – 12
- PH – 05
Pay Scale – (PB-3) Rs.7,100-37,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3,600/- plus D.A., M.A. & H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
- General/OBC category candidates – Rs.160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/-
- SC, ST & PWD category candidates – No Fee
Selection process – Written Examination and Personality Test.
How to Apply – Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the WBPSC, www.pscwb.org.in.
Upper Age Limit – Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 32 years as on 01 Jan 2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|SC / ST candidates of West Bengal||5 Years|
|BC candidates of West Bengal||3 Years|
|Persons with disabilities having disability of 40% and above||45 years|
Note : No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) – vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016.
- Diploma in Computer Applications from any Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. or State Council of Technical Education or AICTE.
- Age not more than 32 years as on the 01 Jan 2016 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1984)
- Age as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted.
- The age limits apply to all candidates whether in Government Service or not.
- Candidates suffering from Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy will be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour.
Personality Test – 50 Marks
N.B: The Public Service Commission, West Bengal shall have discretion to fix qualifying marks at each level of examination i.e. Written and Personality Test and in the aggregate for all the categories of vacancies.
Selection of the candidates for WBPSC Panchayat Accounts Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 will be done on the basis of the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- Medical Examination
Advertisement: Click here for full advertisement.