AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam is organizing recruitment for Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary for 14,944 vacancies. The salary for this post is Rs14,600-44,870 as per revised pay scale. Selected candidates will get Rs 15,000 pm for two years during probation. They will work in village secretariats or ward secretariats. Government job aspirants of Andhra Pradesh can get complete details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Recruitment 2019 such as syllabus, eligibility, vacancies, selection process here.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Recruitment 2019
Notification, online application form, hall ticket, result are published at gramsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Recruitment 2019 is only for female candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
- Candidate (female) is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering her unfit for such service.
- She should be an Indian citizen, as well as a resident of AP.
- Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify her for such service.
The candidates shall pass any degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and training are eligible for the post of Mahila police and women & child welfare assistant /Ward women & weaker sections protection secretary.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if she is less than 18 years of age and if she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by her in the armed forces/NCC|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Same as above|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service.|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 43 years|
|Candidates who are working on Contract, Outsourcing and Home Guards who are in service in Andhra Pradesh.||Maximum 5 years or Length of Service whichever is less.|
Wieghtage of marks 10%
A weightage of 1.5 marks for every completed period of Six (6) months of satisfactory service rendered as Contract, Outsourcing & Home Guard in the Department of Home to a maximum of 15 marks. The Service Certificate should be issued by the Unit Officer concerned. The service rendered for less than Six (6) months shall be treated as NIL.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of qs||Duration in minutes||Max Marks|
|Part-A General Studies and mental ability||75||75||75|
|Part-B Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography etc., with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.||75||75||75|
For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Syllabus 2019
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
Recruitment to following posts has been announced in Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam for 2019-2020 session.
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- ANMs (Grade-III)
- Animal Husbandary Assistant
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- Village Horticulture Assistant
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
- Welfare and Education Assistant
Selection to these posts is on basis of written exam, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
If you have any queries about AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Recruitment 2019, then please ask in comments below.