ASRB NET 2017 – Agriculture Scientist Research Board (ASRB) will conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017 from May 16 to 21, 2017. The examination is begin conducted to select eligible candidates who are worthy of being granted NET Certificate and can hold a position of Lecturer/Assistance Professor in Agricultural Universities.
Candidates interested in ASRB NET 2017 can submit the application form online, until April 15, 2017. More details about ASRB NET 2017 can be checked from the article below.
Salient Features of ASRB NET 2017
Exam Centers: 23
Number of Attempts: Unlimited
NET Certificates will be issued by: ASRB
Slots for the Exam will be: 9:00 am to 11:00 pm, 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Latest: Representations regarding ASRB NET(I)-2017 Examination, Click here
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Notice – Requests / Clarifications Regarding ASRB NET (I) 2017 Examination, Click here.
ASRB NET 2017 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates for ASRBNET 2017 from the table below:
|1.||Application form are available from||March 22, 2017|
|2.||The last date to submit the application form||April 15, 2017|
|3.||Date of ASRB NET 2017||May 16 to 21, 2017|
ASRB NET 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility requirements.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan etc
- Candidates must be 21 years old, as on January 01, 2017.
- Candidates must possess master’s degree/equivalent in respective discipline.
- Candidates must ensure that their specialization program should end before July 08, 2017.
ASRB NET 2017 Application Form – Process and Fee
The application form can only be submitted online. Candidates can choose to either apply for ASRB NET or ARS or both. The process for submitting the form is as below:
Click on the link provided above on this page.
- Choose the exam they wish to apply for
- Next, the candidates will have to submit personal, contact, education and other details in the form.
- Payment of the fee is the last step for submitting the application form.
- Candidates should download the acknowledgment page.
Application Fee – The application fee for ASRB varies for each category and is as mentioned below. The candidates can make the payment online via Net Banking/Debit/Credit card or offline via challan.
|S.No.||Category||Fee Amount for NET 2017||Fee Amount for ASRB and ARS (2016)|
|1.||Unreserved (UR)||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1500|
|2.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|3.||Schedule Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribes (ST)/Divyang/Women||Rs. 250||Rs. 250|
ASRB NET 2017 Admit Card/Admission Certificate
Admission certificate will be issued to the candidates, who will submit the application form in prescribed format. On the exam day, candidates have to carry Admit Card, one Photo ID Proof, and Two Photographs.
ASRB NET (I) 2017 – Exam Pattern
The paper pattern of ASRB NET 2017 is as given below:
- The examination will be held in online mode.
- It will be held in various slots.
- Question paper will be of 150 marks and will contain 150 questions
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for marking incorrect response.
ASRB NET 2017 – Exam Centre
There will be 23 exam centers for the NET 2017. Candidates will be asked to submit the choices for it while submitting the application form. Center once allocated cannot be changed. Hence, the candidates must take be careful while selecting it.
ASRB NET 2017 Cutoff
The minimum marks required to qualify the exam are:
|S.No.||Category||Cutoff of ASRB NET|
|3.||SC/ST/ Divyang||60% (40%)|
ASRB NET 2017 – FAQs
Q. What is the upper age limit for ASRB NET 2017?
A. There is no upper age limit.
Q. How do I contact the conducting authorities?
A. Candidates can communicate through:
Address: Controller of Examinations, ASRB, KAB – I, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 or
E-mail ID: to [email protected] a
It should be noted that communication will only be acknowledged if the following will be mentioned in it:
- Name and year of the exam
- Full name of the candidate in capital letters
- Registration Number
- Exam Center
- Roll Number, if issues via admit card
- E mail id
- Telephone/Mobile number
Q. Can I apply for ASRB NET and ASR 2017?
A. Yes, you may.
If you have any queries, comment below. To download the information brochure – click here