Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017 – BPSSC will issue admit card / hall ticket for Bihar Police SI Recruitment exam 2017. Along with releasing Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017, Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission will also announce date of preliminary (prarambhik) exam. The mode in which admit card will be available is online. Candidates who applied for SI recruitment can download Bihar Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 from bpssc.bih.nic.in. It is expected that login credentials that will be required to login to get BPSSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 will be registration ID or mobile number, date of birth.
BPSSC will release Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017 for prelims first, and then for mains. Admit card of preliminary exam will be issued for all those who applied on time. Whereas admit card of main exam will be issued to only those candidates who qualify preliminary exam as per result of Bihar Police SI 2017. Get here complete details of Bihar Police SI Admit Card, Exam Date 2017.
Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017
Candidates can download admit card as per schedule. Important dates are given below. It may be noted that insofar only form submission dates are available.
|Last date to apply for BPSSC SI recruitment 2017||30 Nov 2017|
|Preliminary exam||Will be announced|
|Main exam||Will be announced|
Download here: Link to download admit card of Bihar Police SI 2017 will be available here as soon as BPSSC releases it. Official website for issuance of admit card shall be www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
Check application status – Click here to log in and check application form status.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector SI Admit Card 2017
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission BPSSC Bihar will release admit card for Police department Sub Inspector SI recruitment for vacancy 2017. Those who satisfy eligibility criteria and applied for exam can download admit card from website.
Following table describes details of Bihar Police Sub Inspector SI Admit Card 2017 details in brief.
|Vacancy details||Age limit as on 01 Jan 2017|
|Gen||892||Male UR||20 – 37 years|
|OBC||172||Male BC / EBC||20 – 40 years|
|ST||9||Female UR / BC / EBC||20 – 40 years|
|OBC Female||48||Male and Female SC / ST||20 – 42 years|
|Male Gen / OBC / EBC||Male SC / ST||Female all category|
|Height||165 cm||160 cm||160 cm (48 KG)|
|Chest||81 – 86 cm||79 – 84 cm||–|
|Running||1 mile in 6 minutes||1 mile in 6 minutes||1 km in 6 minutes|
|High jump||4 feet||4 feet||3 feet|
|Long jump||12 feet||12 feet||9 feet|
|Gola fenk||16 pound, 16 feet||16 pound, 16 feet||12 pound, 10 feet|
Bihar Police SI Preliminary Exam Date 2017
Insofar the exam date of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 has not been announced officially. It is expected that the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission will announce date after closing date of application form submission.
How to download Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2017?
Steps to download admit card will be as follows.
- Click on link above (which will be available as soon as BPSSC releases admit card).
- Now you will reach a log in page. Here you will enter registration ID / mobile number, DOB.
- Now click on submit button.
- If admit card is available when you log in, then you will see download admit card link upon logging in. Click on that link.
- Download admit card to computer.
- Take a print out which is clear and legible.
- Read all instructions in admit card. Follow them.
Bihar Police SI 2017 Preparation and Syllabus
Exam pattern of preliminary exam is as follows.
- 200 marks
- Single question paper
- 100 questions
- 2 hours
- General knowledge, Contemporary issues questions
- Number of candidates who will qualify in preliminary exam = 20 times vacancies which is 34340.
Important books you should use to prepare for exam are as follows.
- Kiran BPSSC Bihar Police Daroga (SI) Snatak Stariya Prarambhik Pariksha Guide cum Practice Work Book (Hindi) KP – Get here
- Drishti Publications Bihar Police Sub-Inspector Exam – Get here
- Bihar Police Sub-Inspector Practice Workbook (Hindi) by Arihant Experts – Get here
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment (Pre,) Examination 25 Practice Sets – Get here