CSIR NET Result December 2017 – Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced revised CSIR NET Result December 2017 for the lectureship on November 10, 2018. Candidates can check result from this page as per roll number list of successful candidates given at csirhrdg.res.in. There is a pdf file which contains roll numbers and rank of the qualified candidates. Now that CSIR NET Result 2017 December is out, the council will also release cut off and marks statement. CSIR will issue statement of marks a few days after the announcement of the result. Candidates qualified as per the result will get qualifying certificates for JRF or Lecturership. Read the article further to know the process for checking CSIR NET Result December 2017, cutoff, and more details.
CSIR NET December Result 2017
The candidates who have qualified the examination can continue research work as Junior Research Fellow or can apply for Lecturer in college and universities. Candidates shall not receive it at their registered address. As soon as it will be announced, we will update it in the table below.
|CSIR NET Result December 2017||Important Dates|
|Date of CSIR NET December 2017 Exam||17 Dec 2017|
|Declaration of CSIR NET Result 2017 December||10 May 2018|
|Declaration of Revised CSIR NET Result 2017 December||10 Nov 2018|
The candidates with following roll numbers have been declared successful in the category under which their roll numbers appear sThe candidates with following roll numbers have been declared successful in the category under which their roll numbers appear subject to the condition of their fulfilling all the notified eligibility criteria(s) for the test.
- Revised Result: Click here to check the Revised CSIR NET Result December 2017.
- Marks of candidate: Click here to check the Marks.
Check CSIR NET Result December 2017 Here
If the above window does not load, click here to check CSIR NET Result December 2017.
CSIR NET December Answer Key 2017
Candidates could see answer keys before declaration of CSIR NET Result December 2017. You can use the answer key for CSIR NET to estimate your score in the examination. The answer key for all the 5 papers are available now. To get the estimated score from the answer key, candidates just need to match the answer on the key with that marked in the examination. Then as per the marking scheme allocated marks. When all the questions will be checked, candidates will get their estimated score.
CSIR NET December Cutoff 2017
To select the qualified candidates, CSIR will determine a cutoff. It will be the lowest acceptable score and the candidates who will score more than it will be awarded JRF or Lectureship. The CSIR NET December Cutoff will be announced in a short while, now that CSIR NET Result December 2017 is announced; but candidates can use the last year’s cutoff and estimated score to check if they will qualify the exam or not.
CSIR NET Cutoff for JRF
CSIR NET Cutoff for Lectureship
Components CSIR NET December Result 2017
There are two components of the result of CSIR NET. These are:
- PDF Result File
- Marks Statement
PDF Result File – The Council has first released a PDF file, in which the Roll Number and Rank of the candidates are only mentioned. It only contains the details of the qualified candidates. Through it, the candidates will know if they have qualified the examination or not.
Marks Statement – After few days from the release of the CSIR NET December Result 2017, the marks secured by the candidates will be revealed. It will be announced through the login, which will look as shown below:
How to Check CSIR NET December Result 2017
In order to check the result, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Scroll up for result PDF; you can either view it on this page only or click on link to download it.
- In the result PDF, search your roll number and rank.
To check the marks statement, the candidates need to:
- Access the appropriate link on this page.
- Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth in the required space.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the CSIR NET December Result 2017.
How to Get CSIR NET Qualifying Certificate
The certificate will only be issued to the successful candidates. To get it, the candidates will have to send attested/self-attested photocopies of the following, for verification purpose.
- Class 10th certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/M. Sc. or equivalent degree
- Final marksheet with the required percentage of marks
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- OBC candidates need to submit latest OBC caste certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format given in NCBC website.
- Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped candidates have to submia t certificate as per Govt. of India rules.
- If a candidate applied under Result Awaited (RA) category then they need to submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
- Those who applied under Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for Fellowship as per the clause 2.2 of our notification.
The above mentioned documents are to be sent via registered or speed post to the address below:
Address: Shri Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012.
It is important to note that while sending the documents, the candidates should super-scribe “Documents for December – 2017 NET Exam” with Roll Number and the slot in which they appeared for CSIR JRF/UGC JRF/LS.
About CSIR NET
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts CSIR NET twice a year, in the month of June and December. CSIR conducts the examination to identify candidates eligible for awarding JRF and Lecturership. It takes place for 5 subjects only which are Chemical, Earth, Life, Mathematical, and Physical Sciences.