Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) will declare CSIR NET December Result 2017 at csirhrdg.res.in. It will be announced via a pdf, which will contain the roll number and rank of the qualified candidates. With the result, CSIR NET cutoff will also be announced. The statement of marks for CSIR NET December 2017 will be released few days after the announcement of the result. Candidates qualified as per the result will get qualifying certificates for JRF or Lecturership. Read the article further to know the process for checking CSIR NET December Result 2017, cutoff for the exam, and more details.
CSIR NET Result December 2017 Date – The date for the announcement of the result has not been revealed yet. CSIR delayed the result of June 2017 examination by 5 months. It has also been observed that the result for December exam is declared just after the registration for next year June exam ends. Hence, candidates can expect it to release by the end of March 2018.
CSIR NET December Result 2017
The candidates who will qualify the examination can continue research work as Junior Research Fellow or can apply for Lecturer in college and universities. Candidates shall not receive it at their registered address. As soon as it will be announced, we will update it in the table below.
|Joint CSIR NET Dec 2017||Important Dates|
|NET Dec 2017 was held on||17 Dec 2017|
|The result of NET December exam will be announced by||Mar 2018|
Result: Candidates will be able to check CSIR NET Result 2017 from csirhrdg.res.in.
- The link to check the Marks Statement will be provided soon.
CSIR NET December Answer Key 2017
Candidates need not wait for long to know the result. You can use the answer key for CSIR NET to estimate your score in the examination. The answer key for all the 5 papers is available now. To get the estimated score from the answer key, candidates just need to match the answer on the key with that marked in the examination. Then as per the marking scheme allocated marks. When all the questions will be checked, candidates will get their estimated score.
CSIR NET December Cutoff 2017
To select the qualified candidates, CSIR will determine a cutoff. It will be the lowest acceptable score and the candidates who will score more than it will be awarded JRF or Lectureship. The CSIR NET December Cutoff will be announced with the result but the candidates can use the last year’s cutoff and estimated score to check if they will qualify the exam or not.
CSIR NET Cutoff for JRF
CSIR NET Cutoff for Lectureship
Components CSIR NET December Result 2017
There are two components of the result of CSIR NET. These are:
- PDF Result File
- Marks Statement
PDF Result File – The Council will first release a PDF file, in which the Roll Number and Rank of the candidates will be mentioned. It will only contain the details of the qualified candidates. Through it, the candidates will know if they have qualified the examination or not.
Marks Statement – After few days from the release of the CSIR NET December Result 2017, the marks secured by the candidates will be revealed. It will be announced through the login, which will look as shown below:
How to Check CSIR NET December Result 2017
In order to check the result, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link that shall be soon provided on this page.
- In the result PDF, search your roll number and rank.
To check the marks statement, the candidates need to:
- Access the appropriate link on this page.
- Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth in the required space.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the CSIR NET December Result 2017.
How to Get CSIR NET Qualifying Certificate
The certificate will only be issued to the successful candidates. To get it, the candidates will have to send attested/self-attested photocopies of the following, for verification purpose.
- Class 10th certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/M. Sc. or equivalent degree
- Final marksheet with the required percentage of marks
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- OBC candidates need to submit latest OBC caste certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format given in NCBC website.
- Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped candidates have to submia t certificate as per Govt. of India rules.
- If a candidate applied under Result Awaited (RA) category then they need to submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
- Those who applied under Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for Fellowship as per the clause 2.2 of our notification.
The above mentioned documents are to be sent via registered or speed post to the address below:
Address: Shri Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012.
It is important to note that while sending the documents, the candidates should super-scribe “Documents for December – 2017 NET Exam” with Roll Number and the slot they have been allotted as CSIR JRF/UGC JRF/LS.
About CSIR NET
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts CSIR NET twice a year, in the month of June and December. The examination is held to identify candidates eligible for awarding JRF and Lecturership. The exam is only conducted for 5 subjects, which are Chemical, Earth, Life, Mathematical, and Physical Sciences.