DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has started the application form for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019). Application form will end on November 06, 2019. DSSSB recruitment is for the post of FIre operator. The selection for fire operators will be done through the process of one tier examination and after that physical endurance test. Candidate must have passed matric from a recognised university or board. Here are the important information related to DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) for 706 Vacancies of Fire Operator including the process of application, syllabus, selection procedure.
Latest: Application Form for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) is now available. Apply here!
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) for 706 Vacancies of Fire Operator
Only male candidates can apply for the post of Fire operators. Pwd candidates are not eligible for the post. Check important dates related to DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) for 706 Vacancies of Fire Operator below.
|DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019)||Important dates|
|Start of the application form||07 Oct 2019|
|Last date to apply||06 Nov 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||To be announced|
|DSSSB recruitment 2019 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Application Form
Application form for DSSSb recruitment 2019 will only be available online. Read all the instructions given on the website while filling application form. Follow these simple steps to successfully fill your application form.
Step 1: Visit the DSSSB official website, dsssbonline.nic.in.
Step 2: Registration
To register yourself, candidates have to fill details like, their date of birth, 10th roll number, year of passing 10th standard, and then click on to ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3: Application Form
While filling out the application form, make sure that you submit your details only after final rechecking. Details a candidate need to fill in the application form are his name, father’s name or mother’s name, educational details, etc.
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
Last step is to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay application fee through online mode – SBI e-Pay. Check the application fee for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 below.
|Unreserved/ OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Ex-serviceman category||Candidates belonging to these categories are exempted from the application fee|
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for DSSSB recruitment 2019.
- Candidate must have passed matric from a recognised university or board or its equivalent.
- Candidate must have a driving license for driving heavy duty vehicles.
- Candidate should qualify physical endurance test, written test and driving test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
- Desirable to have diving or swimming experience.
- Desirable to have technical qualification in profession.
- Candidates minimum height should be 165 cms.
- Candidates minimum weight should eb 50 KGs
- Size of the chest without expanding should eb 81 cms and with expanding be 86.5 cms.
- Eye sight should eb 6/6.
- Male candidate should be of 27 years of age. check age relaxation as below.
|Meritorious sports person||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen- Group C & B (Non-Gazetted)||Period of service in military + 3 years|
|Kashmiri Migrant||Upper age limit – 5 years relaxation who have been domicile kashmiri from 1 January, 1950 to 31 December, 1989.|
|Departmental candidate with at least 3 years of continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi.||Up to 40 years of age45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC) for Group ‘C’ post.(which are in the same line or allied cadres).|
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Syllabus
While preparing for the Tier One (G) Examination candidate can refer the given below syllabus for the examination.
- General awareness about the environment and its application to the society around.
- Current affairs.
- Political science.
- Arts and culture.
- Scientific research.
- National international organization, etc.
General intelligence and reasoning ability
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization.
- Problem solving
- Decision making.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and figure classification, etc.
Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- L.C.M., H.C.F.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Tables & Graphs.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance, etc.
English Language & Comprehension and Hindi Language & Comprehension
- Understanding of the English and Hindi Languages.
- Sentence Structure.
- Synonyms and Antonyms etc.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 for the post of fire operator is given below. Have a look at the pattern for better understanding of the Tier One (G) Examination pattern.
- Types of questions: Questions in DSSSBexam will be asked in Multiple choice questions (MCQ) format.
- Duration : A total of 2 hours will be given to a candidate.
- Total number of questions: 200 questions will be in Tier One (G) examination.
- Total marks: Examination will be of 200 marks.
- Marking scheme:
For each correct answer, candidate will be provided with +1 marks.
For each incorrect answer, -0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Distribution of marks
|Sections||Marks per section|
|General intelligence and reasoning ability||40|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40|
|English Language & Comprehension||40|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension||40|
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Physical Endurance Test
Physical endurance test consists of 100 marks. It is qualifying in nature. Check the minimum qualifying standard for PET.
|Test terms||Minimum Qualification Standard|
|Long Jump (Mts.)||2.80|
|High Jump (Mts.)||0.80|
|800 Mts. Run (Sec.)||200 Sec.|
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Reservation Benefits
Here are some benefits provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Reservation to EWS/SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped & other special category is provided as per the instructions by the Government of India.
- Candidates who wish to seek the reservation must present a valid certificate issued by the competent or notified authority.
- OBC (Delhi) candidates will be given reservation benefit. OBC (others) will be treated as unreserved and they have to apply under unreserved category.
- Certificate which an OBC (Delhi) candidate need to present is OBC (Delhi) certificate issued by the Revenue Department of GNCT of Delhi on the basis of old certificate issued or OBC certificate issued by a competent authority to a person belonging to community notified as OBC by GNCT of Delhi.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Seat Distribution
Candidates can check the distribution of vacancies as per the reservation for the post of FIre Operator given below.
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Economically backward class||21|
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Admit card
Admit card for the Tier one Examination will be available to the candidates online at the official website of DSSSB, dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Candidates are advised to carry admit card along with original aadhar card or any identity proof issued by Government of India. Without these documents candidates will not be allowed to take the DSSSB examination. Details related to examination centre – full address, examination date, time and day of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 (04/2019) Result
Result for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 for the post of FIre Operator will be published on the website of DSSSB. Result for fire operators will be declared in the form of merit list. Merit list is prepared on the performance in three rounds – physical endurance test, driving test and written test. Only those candidates who have qualified the prescribed qualifying marks will have their name in the merit list. Qualifying marks will be as per category.
Delhi Subordinate Selection Service Board (DSSSB) was institute on the 50th anniversary of the Indian independence by the government of Delhi. DSSSB is given with the responsibility of recruitment for various posts for competent and educated and highly skilled candidates. These selection is done through the conduction of written , professional and personal interview rounds. Board is committed for the development of recruitment procedures. Selection is done by all fair means of the most talented, skilled and capable individuals.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”243″ tag=”exam”]
Leave a Reply