HSSC Clerk 2019 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission has declared the final result for the post of Clerk 2019 on the website of the Commission. HSSC Clerk 2019 examination conducted for recruitment into 4858 posts of Clerks into various Departments / Boards and Corporations. The result of HSSC Clerk 2019 has been released at the official website, hssc.gov.in. The OMR based exam was held on September 21, 22 & 23, 2019. The selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in the written exam and the marks as per the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. For more details on HSSC Clerk 2019, you can refer to this page.
Latest: HSSC has activated the link to submit documents for the post of clerk. Check below.
HSSC Clerk 2019
The OMR based exam is conducted as per the date, time and place mentioned below. The marks assigned to the written examination are 90 marks and 10 marks are assigned for socio-economic criteria and experience. The complete schedule for HSSC Clerk 2019 is given below.
|Online Application Form||24 Jun 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application|
|Closing date for deposit of fee|
|Releaseof Admit Card||14 Sep 2019|
|Release of Answe key||11 Oct 2019|
|Declaration of Result||18 Dec 2019|
|Scrutiny of Documents||07 -09 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||03 Sep 2020|
Latest updates on HSSC Clerk 2019
Notice to absentee candidates for scrutiny of documents for the post of Clerk
HSSC has released notice regrading the scrutiny of documents for the post of Clerk for absentee candidates. Check below.
Click here to submit documents for the of Clerk.
Notice for the post Clerk against Advt. No.5/2019, Category No.01 of various Departments/Boards/Corporations, Haryana.
HSSC has released a notification to candidates for the post of clerk against Advt.5/2019 for the submission of their documents in Office of the Commission from August 18 to 19, 2020, and also upload documents online via the Commission’s website. The documents submitted by the candidates are of poor quality and illegible:
Click here to check the detailed Notification.
Extension Notice to the candidates for filling department preference online for the post of Clerk
Notice to candidates for online Scrutiny Of Documents for the post of Clerk
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a Notice to candidates for online Scrutiny Of Documents for the post of Clerk. The online Scrutiny of Documents of the qualified candidates has started from August 05, 2020 to August 07, 2020. The link for applying Scrutiny is available at the commission’s website. The direct link for the is given below.
Online Scrutiny: Click here to fill online Scrutiny form online for the post of Clerk.
Notice: Click here to check the detailed notice regarding the online Scrutiny Of Documents for the post of Clerk.
Notice to all candidates for filling department preference online for the post of Clerk
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released notice to all candidates for filling department preference online for the post of Clerk. Check official notice from below.
Click here to check Notice to all candidates for filling department preference online for the post of Clerk.
HSSC Clerk notice regarding scrutiny of documents
HSSC has released a notice to the absentee candidates for the scrutiny of documents for the post of Clerk. The commission has provided the last opportunity for the scrutiny of documents on July 25 & 27, 2020. Check the details below.
Click here to check HSSC Clerk notice regarding scrutiny of documents
In continuation of earlier notice dated May 21, 2020, HSSC has released a notice to the candidates for scrutiny of documents for the post of Clerk against advt 05/2019 Cat No 01. The commission had reconsidered and decided to withdraw the notice released on May 21, 2020 till full orders, due to administrative reasons. Check official notice below,
HSSC Clerk Corrigendum
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released corrigendum regarding the inviting application for the posts of Clerks. Check details from the image below.
Result for HSSC Clerk 2019
The result is declared on the official website as per the schedule. It is declared by taking into account the score obtained in the written examination and the score of the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. Candidates can check the result by login into the portal using their Login id and Password. The candidates who will qualify will be called for the document verification process.
Notice for Re-Schedule of Written Examination of Center No : 376 – ( S.D. Adarsh Sr. Sec. School, Mandir Marg, Kunjpura Road, Karnal) For The Post of Clerk , Advt. No 5/2019, Cat. No. 01
Admit Card for HSSC Clerk 2019
The admit card is releases for those candidates who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fees. The admit card is a necessary document and it will be mandatory to carry it to the examination hall. It will contain the date, time and place of examination. The admit card can be downloded from the official website as per the schedule. It releases in online mode only and candidates need to download it and take a print out of it.
Syllabus for the Written Examination of HSSC Clerk 2019
The written examination will be carried out as OMR based. The written examination will consist of topics from General Awareness, Maths, Geography, History, etc. The written exam will carry 90 marks and the complete syllabus along with the weightage percentage is given below.
Notification regarding HSSC Clerk 2019 Examination
Application Form for HSSC Clerk 2019
The application form for HSSC Clerk 2019 is completely online. No offline copy of the application form or copy of the downloaded application form accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). The application form available on the official website. The candidates need to register first and generate Login Id and password. After that, the application form can be filled by login into the portal and providing all the required information. The candidates also need to upload the photograph, signature and all the relevant documents in the specified format to complete the form. The fee can be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National bank and IDBI bank.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Clerk 2019
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. During the verification at any stage of the recruitment if it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition then the candidature will be cancelled. The eligibility criteria are given as follows.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 / 10+2 First Division / Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- It is essential that the candidate has studied Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
The candidate age must be between 17 to 42 years of age. However, some relaxation in age is given to the certain category students provided they belong to the Haryana State domicile.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years(B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- For PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10
years (15 years for SCs/BCs)
- In the case of Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee,
deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years.
Selection procedure for HSSC Clerk 2019
The selection to the HSSC Clerk 2019 will be purely on the basis of merit. The candidates performance in the written examination and Socio-Economic criteria and experience will be evaluated for the calculation of the final result and the documents will be verified of the selected candidates. The candidates whose documents are found to be true and valid after the verification will get the recruitment. The scheme of marks with respect of selection to the posts out of the total 100 marks is given below.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be allocated as follows:
- 5 marks will be awarded to the candidate if neither the candidate nor any person from among the candidate’s family (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board /Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate is.
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the candidate had attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded if the candidate has experience and the marks for it will be calculated as 0.5 marks for each year or part (exceeding six months of experience) out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of less than six months.
Vacancies for the HSSC Clerk 2019
The posts are available in various department/boards and corporations. The total number of posts available is 4858 and is distributed among the different category of the candidates as per the following.
- Click here to check the vacancy notice corrigendum regarding the vacancy.
PWD (Person with Disability)
- Locomotor disability=47
- Deaf and hard of hearing=39
- Blindness and Low vision=34
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability & mental illness and
Bifurcation of PwD
- Visual Handicap-Blind (B)=3, Low Vision (LV)=3
- Hearing Handicap-Fully Deaf (FD)=2
- Hard of Hearing/Partial Deaf (HH/PD)=3
Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid
attack victims and muscular dystrophy
- One Leg (OL)=03
- One Arm (OA)=2
- Muscular Weakness (MW)=01
- One Arm One Leg (OAL)=1
- Acid attack victims=1
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
For more information on HSSC Clerk 2019, you can check Official Notification
Leave a Reply