HSSC Clerk 2019 examination conducted for recruitment into 4858 posts of Clerks into various Department / Boards and Corporations. The exam will be conducted as per schedule. The application form process is over now and the candidates can deposit application fee up to August 02, 2019. The admit card releases on the official website for the candidates who have successfully filled the application form. The selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in the written exam and the marks as per the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. For more details on HSSC Clerk 2019, you can refer to this page.
HSSC Clerk 2019
The examination either Online (CBT) or OMR based will be conducted as per the date, time and place mentioned on the admit card. The marks assigned to the written examination are 90 marks and 10 marks are assigned for socio-economic criteria and experience. The complete schedule for HSSC Clerk 2019 is given below.
|Online Application Form||24 Jun 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application|
|Closing date for deposit of fee|
Application Form for HSSC Clerk 2019
The application form for HSSC Clerk 2019 is completely online. No offline copy of the application form or copy of the downloaded application form accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). The application form available on the official website. The candidates need to register first and generate Login Id and password. After that, the application form can be filled by login into the portal and providing all the required information. The candidates also need to upload the photograph, signature and all the relevant documents in the specified format to complete the form. The fee can be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National bank and IDBI bank.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Clerk 2019
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. During the verification at any stage of the recruitment if it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition then the candidature will be cancelled. The eligibility criteria are given as follows.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 / 10+2 First Division / Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- It is essential that the candidate has studied Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
The candidate age must be between 17 to 42 years of age. However, some relaxation in age is given to the certain category students provided they belong to the Haryana State domicile.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years(B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- For PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10
years (15 years for SCs/BCs)
- In the case of Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee,
deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years.
Selection procedure for HSSC Clerk 2019
The selection to the HSSC Clerk 2019 will be purely on the basis of merit. The candidates performance in the written examination and Socio-Economic criteria and experience will be evaluated for the calculation of the final result and the documents will be verified of the selected candidates. The candidates whose documents are found to be true and valid after the verification will get the recruitment. The scheme of marks with respect of selection to the posts out of the total 100 marks is given below.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be allocated as
- 5 marks will be awarded to the candidate if neither the candidate nor any person from among the candidate’s family (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate is.
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the candidate had attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded if the candidate has experience and the marks for it will be calculated as 0.5 marks for each year or part (exceeding six months of experience) out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of less than six months.
Syllabus for the Written Examination of HSSC Clerk 2019
The written examination will be carried out either Online (CBT) or OMR based. The written examination will consist of topics from General Awareness, Maths, Geography, History, etc. The written exam will carry 90 marks and the complete syllabus along with the weightage percentage is given below.
Admit Card for HSSC Clerk 2019
The admit card will be released for those candidates who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fees. The admit card is a necessary document and it will be mandatory to carry it to the examination hall. It will contain the date, time and place of examination. The candidate will be able to download the admit card from the official website as per the schedule. It will be released in online mode only and candidates need to download it and take a print out of it.
Result for HSSC Clerk 2019
The result will be declared on the official website as per the schedule. It will be declared by taking into account the score obtained in the written examination and the score of the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. Candidates can check the result by login into the portal using their Login id and Password. The candidates who will qualify will be called for the document verification process.
Vacancies for the HSSC Clerk 2019
The posts are available in various department/boards and corporations. The total number of posts available is 4858 and is distributed among the different category of the candidates as per the following.
- Click here to check the acancy notice corrigendum regarding the vacancy.
PWD (Person with Disability)
- Locomotor disability=47
- Deaf and hard of hearing=39
- Blindness and Low vision=34
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability & mental illness and
Bifurcation of PwD
- Visual Handicap-Blind (B)=3, Low Vision (LV)=3
- Hearing Handicap-Fully Deaf (FD)=2
- Hard of Hearing/Partial Deaf (HH/PD)=3
Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid
attack victims and muscular dystrophy
- One Leg (OL)=03
- One Arm (OA)=2
- Muscular Weakness (MW)=01
- One Arm One Leg (OAL)=1
- Acid attack victims=1
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
For more information on HSSC Clerk 2019, you can check Official Notification