HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019 – The admit card has been released on the official website of HSSC which is hssc.gov.in. The candidates who filled the application form will receive the admit card on their login portal. To access the admit card Registration Number and Password will be required. Admit card have to printed and shown at the exam hall to be eligible to give the exam. The details regarding the exam such as date, time and place of examination will be mentioned on it. For complete information on HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019 check this page.
HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019
No separate individual intimation regarding the admit card release will be sent to any candidate by the Commission. Hence candidate must check official notifications for release of admit card. It will also be updated here in this page as soon as the admit card is released. Check complete schedule of HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019 form the table given below.
|Admit Card||26 Nov 2019|
|Exam Date||03 Dec – 12 Dec 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019.
How to Download the HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019
The admit card is made available as per the schedule decided by the Commission. It is certain that the admit card will be made available on the official website. The link to download the admit will be active after the release. The steps to download the admit card are given below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now search for the tab stating “Download Admit Card” and click on it.
- The window will ask to login. Enter your Registration Number (Login Id) and Password to continue.
- Open the admit card file and download it.
- Also take a print out of it in a A4 size paper.
How to Retrieve Login Details
The login is the important portal as all the important updates such as filling of application form, admit card and the result will be uploaded in it only. So it is imperative to remember the login details. But even if you have forgot your login details there is no need to worry as the same can be retrieved by following the steps given below.
- Click on the login tab at the official website. At the bottom of the page, the forgot password tab is visible.
- The forgot password tab will ask you to enter any one of the following.
- Login Id
- Mobile Number
- In case you select login Id enter your Id and follow the instructions and your password will be retrieved.
- In alternate case if you select Mobile Number, enter your number and follow the instructions as such to get your password.
Exam Pattern for HSSC Instructor 2019
The HSSC Instructor 2019 selection includes maximum marks of 100. These 100 marks are distributed among two stages, one is written exam and the other is Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience. The exam pattern is given below.
Mode of Examination: Either Online (CBT) or OMR based
Total Marks: 90 marks
Distribution of Marks
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 10 marks of Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience is allocated as per the following criteria.
Case 1 – If neither the candidate nor any person form his/her family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. – (5 Marks)
Case 2 – If candidate is any of the following – (5 Marks)
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years (OR)
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
Case 3 – If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas
Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste
nor a Backward Class. – (5 Marks)
Case 4 – Experience – One half (0.5) marks for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience (out of maximum of sixteen years) on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. – (Maximum 8 Marks)
Note: No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
Syllabus Along with Percentage Weightage
Other Relevant Subjects
Candidates prepare for a long amount of time and put in a lot of hard word into the preparation. On the exam day there is so much pressure to perform well that candidates miss out on few important things. So here we have listed out some of the DO’s and DON’T on the exam day to sort things out for you.
Things to DO on the Exam Day
- Take a print out of admit card in A4 sheet and take it to the exam center without fail.
- Map out the route to the exam centre and also find the best possible way to commute.
- Reach the exam hall 45 minutes before the start of the examination to make sure to do all the formalities correctly.
Things NOT to do on the Exam Day
- Using unfair means or Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person.
- Do not bring electronic gadgets such as mobile phone, bluetooth, earphone, pen drive etc to the exam centre.
- Keep your hands clean of any tattoo or henna because biometric will be captured at the time of examination.
Result for HSSC Instructor 2019
The result will be released online after the conduction of the exam. To download the result candidates need to visit the official website (hssc.gov.in). The result will be a pdf file in which the roll numbers of the selected candidates will be mentioned. It will be available for download and the candidates can also take a print out of it for further use. The result will be constituted on the basis of written exam as well as the Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience.
Q. I have lost my registered mobile number. How to retrieve password?
A. If you have lost your mobile number you can still reset your password by using the Login Id.
Q. I have 3 months of work experience. How many marks will I get in Socio-Economic criteria & experience?
A. You will get zero marks. No marks will be alloted to candidates having work experience less than 6 months.
Q. Will I receive the admit card at my postal address?
A. No, admit card will not be sent to any candidate. It will be published only on the website and the candidate have to download it and take a print out.