|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BSE, Haryana, will release the Haryana TET Admit card 2018. The candidates can download the HTET Admit Card by clicking on the link provided on this page. The details required to download the admit card are Registration Number, Password, and Select Level. The candidates must carry the hall ticket on the exam day. Without the admit card, the permission to enter the exam hall will not be granted. HBSE will maintain a Special Examination Board which will deal with the queries related to non-availability of Haryana TET admit card and missing roll number. The candidates must contact the Board at least 3 days before the exam, else, the request will not be considered. Check the process for downloading HTET Admit Card 2018, details on it, the process for correcting the errors, and more information from this page.
HTET Admit Card 2018
The Board of School Education will not send Haryana TET admit card by post or any other means. The candidates can only download it online, from the official website. The admit card is an important document, which the candidates will need even after the examination. Hence, the candidates should keep it safe. Check all the date of the issuance of admit card and more from the table below.
|Issuance of HTET 2018 Admit Card||To be announced|
|Approach Special Examination Board, if Admit Card is Not Issued||To be announced|
|HTET Level – 3 (PGT – Lecturer)||To be announced|
|HTET Level – 2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI to VIII)||To be announced|
|HTET Level – 1 (Primary Teacher – Class I to V)||To be announced|
On the HTET admit card, the allocated exam center will be mentioned and the candidates must only appear for the exam at that center only. The Board will not entertain the request to change the center.
Admit Card: HTET 2018 Admit Card will be available at www.htetonline.com.
How to Download Haryana TET Admit Card 2018
In order to download the admit card of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First and foremost, the candidates will have to either access the link on this page or visting the official website and search for the same link.
- On clicking the link, a new window will open. The login for the Haryana TET admit card will probably look like as shown below.
- To access the login, the candidates will have to enter the Registration Number, Password, and Select Level.
- Once the details are entered, the candidates will have to click on the ‘Login’ button and download the displayed admit card.
This is how the HTET Admit Card looked when the exam was held last time.
Details in Haryana TET Admit Card 2018
After downloading the Haryana TET Hall Ticket, the first thing that the candidates should do is check all the details. The admit card will carry the following details.
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Father’s Name
- Applied For
- Home district
- Content and Structure
- Exam Center Details
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
Discrepancy in HTET Admit Card 2018
While checking the details, if a candidate comes across any error in the admit card then they must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board and get it corrected. The Special Examination Branch can be contacted at:
E-mail ID: [email protected] OR
Phone Number: 01664-254646
Roll number Not Uploaded or HTET 2018 Admit Card Not Issued
The candidates must contact the Special Examination Board if it has not uploaded their roll number, on the official website. The candidates need to visit the Board between the given time frame. While approaching the Board, the candidates must carry the following documents.
- Photostat copy of the computer generated application form (confirmation page).
- Copy of payment challan in support of having deposited examination fee.
- Attested copy of the certificate of having qualified secondary (class 10) examination.
- Two copies of the photograph as uploaded in the application form.
Significance of the admit card of HTET 2018
- The Haryana TET Admit Card will contain the details of the examination venue.
- Candidate must carry the HTET 2018 admit card to the examination hall. If the candidates will be unable to produce it, the invigilators will not allow them to sit for the exam.
- The examination center mentioned in the admit card of HTET 2018 will be the final and the conducting authority will not change it.
Instructions to Candidates
- After downloading the HTET Admit Card, candidates need to affix their passport sized photograph in the provided space. It should be the same as that uploaded at the time of registration.
- It is mandatory to attest the photograph from any Gazetted Officer before appearing in the exam. Admit Card with affixed & attested photograph shall be required at the Exam Centre, those failing to produce the same shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Exam.
- The Board will give the compensatory time of 50 minutes to differently able and visually impaired candidates. Candidates taking the help of scribe will also get extra time.
- The Board will only allow facility of scribe/amanuensis to those who suffer from more than 40% disability and can not write on their own.
- The candidate may be permitted for opting his own scribe/amanuensis or may be provided by the Centre Superintendent on his/her request. Such candidates are advised to request the Centre Superintendent for amanuensis in writing as per schedule announced.
- There will be no criteria for educational qualification, age etc. for the scribe/amanuensis.
- The Board will make proper seating arrangements for the ground floor seats before the examination. The Board will do this to avoid the confusion.
- There should also be flexibility in accommodating any change in scribe/reader/lab assistant in case of emergency.
Insofar, Official details on HTET 2018 Admit Card has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure. As soon as BSEH will release the HTET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.