Haryana TET Admit card 2018 – Board of Secondary Education, Haryana, will hold the HTET 2018 on January 05 & 06, 2019. The Board has released the application-cum- permission form, for Visually impaired and candidates who are affected by cerebral parsley. The candidates have to fill those forms if they want to avail the scribe facility in the exam. The HTET Admit Card 2018 (for all level) released on December 24, 2018, at bseh.org.in. For downloading the Haryana TET Admit card 2018 candidates need to provide the login credentials such as registration number and password. The candidates must carry the hall ticket on the exam day. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding Haryana TET Admit card 2018.
HTET Admit Card 2018
Admit Card is the Key to enter in the examination hall. The Board of School Education will not send Haryana TET to admit card by post or any other means. For more information regarding Haryana TET Admit card 2018 check the schedule given below.
|HTET Admit Card 2018||Dates|
|Issuance of HTET 2018 Admit Card||
24 Dec 2018
|Conduction of HTET||
05, 06 Jan 2019
- Click here to download the HTET Admit Card for Court Case.
- Click Here to download the Level 1 HTET 2018 Admit Card.
- Click Here to download the Level 2 HTET 2018 Admit Card.
- Click Here to download the Level 3 HTET 2018 Admit Card.
- Click Here to check the list of the candidate those who have submitted the duplicate applications.
- Click here to check the list of the candidate those who have submitted the duplicate applications.
- Click here to check the list of the candidate whose application has been canceled due to photo, sign, thumb impression error.
- Click here to check the list of the candidate those whose application has been canceled due to less fee payment.
HTET 2018 Admit Card
Application -cum – Permission Letter for candidates affected by VH/ Cerebral parsley for Compensatory Time and Scribe Writer
- Click here to download the application form for SPL I
- Click here to download the application form for SPL II
The candidates who are affected by Cerebral Parsley more than 40%, or the candidates who are visually impaired can fill the form for a scribe in the examination, Along with scribe they will get the compensatory time.
How to Download Haryana TET Admit Card 2018
In order to download the admit card of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click at the above-provided link.
- On clicking the link, a new window will open. The login for the Haryana TET admit card will probably look like as shown below.
- To access the login, the candidates will have to enter the Registration Number, Password.
- Once the details are entered, the candidates will have to click on the ‘Login’ button and download the displayed admit card.
This is how the HTET Admit Card looked when the exam was held last time.
Details in Haryana TET Admit Card 2018
After downloading the Haryana TET Hall Ticket, the first thing that the candidates should do is check all the details. The admit card will carry the following details.
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Father’s Name
- Applied For
- Home district
- Content and Structure
- Exam Center Details
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
Discrepancy in HTET Admit Card 2018
While checking the details, if a candidate comes across any error in the admit card then they must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board and get it corrected. The Special Examination Branch can be contacted at:
E-mail ID: [email protected] OR
Phone Number: 01664-254646
Roll number Not Uploaded or HTET 2018 Admit Card Not Issued
The candidates must contact the Special Examination Board if it has not uploaded their roll number, on the official website. The candidates need to visit the Board between the given time frame. While approaching the Board, the candidates must carry the following documents.
- Photostat copy of the computer generated application form (confirmation page).
- Copy of payment challan in support of having deposited examination fee.
- Attested copy of the certificate of having qualified secondary (class 10) examination.
- Two copies of the photograph as uploaded in the application form.
Significance of the admit card of HTET 2018
- The Haryana TET Admit Card will contain the details of the examination venue.
- Candidate must carry the HTET 2018 admit card to the examination hall. If the candidates will be unable to produce it, the invigilators will not allow them to sit for the exam.
- The examination center mentioned in the admit card of HTET 2018 will be the final and the conducting authority will not change it.
Instructions to Candidates
- After downloading the HTET Admit Card, candidates need to affix their passport sized photograph in the provided space. It should be the same as that uploaded at the time of registration.
- It is mandatory to attest the photograph from any Gazetted Officer before appearing in the exam. Admit Card with affixed & attested photograph shall be required at the Exam Centre, those failing to produce the same shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Exam.
- The Board will give the compensatory time of 50 minutes to differently able and visually impaired candidates. Candidates taking the help of scribe will also get extra time.
- The Board will only allow facility of scribe/amanuensis to those who suffer from more than 40% disability and can not write on their own.
- The candidate may be permitted for opting his own scribe/amanuensis or may be provided by the Centre Superintendent on his/her request. Such candidates are advised to request the Centre Superintendent for amanuensis in writing as per schedule announced.
- There will be no criteria for educational qualification, age etc. for the scribe/amanuensis.
- The Board will make proper seating arrangements for the ground floor seats before the examination. The Board will do this to avoid the confusion.
- There should also be flexibility in accommodating any change inscribe/reader/lab assistant in case of emergency.