Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men and 30th Women – Indian Army has released the Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men and 30th Women notification. The application form for Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 is stated from March 08, 2022 to April 06, 2022. To get selected, candidates have to first get shortlisted on the basis of their application form, then go through two-stage SSB selection. Get complete details of Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men and 30th Women such as important dates, online form, selection process, eligibility criteria from this page.
Latest: Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men and 30th Women application form is now available. Click here to apply.
Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men and 30th Women
One of the 10 ways of joining Indian Army as a lieutenant is through SSC Tech. If you are interested in joining the Indian Army through SSC Tech, then note important dates for it below.
|Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men and 30th Wome||Important Dates|
|Notification Release||08 Mar 2022|
|Availability Of Online Form||08 Mar 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||06 Apr 2022|
|Date of SSB||To be announced|
|Courses Commencing in||Oct 2022|
What is Short Service Commission?
Candidates who join through SSC Tech get Short Service Commission on probation in rank of Lieutenant.
In short service commission, you join Indian Army as a commissioned officer for an initial period of 10 years and extendable by 4 years.
At the end of 10 years, officers get the option to continue to serve in Army. If they are eligible and suitable in all respects then, they are considered for grant of permanent commission.
However if they are not selected for permanent commission but are otherwise fit and suitable, then they can continue in SSC for total period of 14 years.
Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men and 30th Women Notification
Aspirants can check Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men and 30th Women notification 2022 PDF below.
Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for Short Service Commission Technical entry, candidates must fulfill following criteria.
Nationality: You should be any one of the following.
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Bhutan
- Subject of Nepal
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1-Jan-1962
- PIO migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam
|Age limit for Indian Army SSC Tech||SSC (T) 58 Men||SSCW (T) 30 Women|
|Age||20 to 27 years old||35 years|
|Date of birth should lie between||As per cut off date||As per cut off date|
You should have either passed engineering degree or are in final year of engineering degree.
Those who are studying in final year of engineering degree should be able to submit proof of passing by cut off date and give engineering degree certificate within 12 weeks from date of start of training.
Educational qualification for widows of defence personnel who died in harness
SSC W Non Tech Non UPSC: Graduation in any discipline.
Note: Candidate can apply for any one discipline only.
Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 Online Form
- All eligible and interested candidates have to fill Indian Army SSC Tech 59 online form.
- In SSC Tech 59 apply online, one has to convert CGPA / Grades to marks as per the formula adopted by the university.
- No changes can be made in online form after submitting it.
How to apply online?
- To apply online, candidates have to go to joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- There, click on Officer Entry appln/login.
- Then click registration.
- Read all instructions and fill details in online registration form.
- Upon registration, click on apply online at dashboard.
- Open page Officers Selection – Eligibility.
- Then click on apply against the Short Service Commission Technical course.
- The application form will open. Read instructions and click on continue.
- Fill all details in each segment that appears on the screen.
- As soon as you complete all segments, the summary appears in the next segment.
- If all is correct, then click on Submit Now.
- After half an hour of filling the form, login to take out two copies that include roll number.
Selection Process for SSC Tech in Indian Army
Indian Army carries out the following procedure for SSC Tech entry.
- Shortlisting of applications: Candidates are shortlisted on basis of their marks (upto 6th semester for engg degree, 2nd sem for M.Sc Comp Sc, 8th semester for Architecture)
- SSB Interview: It will be a 5 days process comprising of two stages I, and II. Indian Army SSC Tech SSB Interview.
Shortlisting Of Applications
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves right to shortlist applicants and to fix cut off percentage of marks for each engineering discipline / stream. Result indicating who has been shortlisted and who has not is put up by Indian Army.
Those who are shortlisted are issued SSB call letters for center allotment. After center allotment, they have to login to the website and select SSB date which are available on a first come first serve basis.
Services Selection Board will conduct selection process at selection centres at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Kapurthala (Punjab). SSB rounds will be done by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, Interviewing Officer.
- Intelligence test
- Picture Perception Discussion Test
Those who are rejected in stage I, have to go back home.
- Psychological test
- Group test I and II for two days
You need to take following documents, in original, with you to SSC Tech SSB interview.
- Indian Army SSC Tech 2022 59th Men 30th Women application form printout (signed, with self-attested photo)
- Class 10 certificate self-attested
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet self-attested
- Engineering degree or provisional degree self-attested
- Semester mark sheets self-attested
- Certificate issued by Controller of examination / Registrar of the concerned university regarding the formula for conversion of CGPA / Grades into marks followed by university
- Certificate by the controller of exam/registrar / dean of concerned university or Principal of college regarding the cumulative percentage of marks up to the sixth semester for an engineering degree or second semester of MSc computer science or eight semesters of architecture.
- Final year appearing candidates should bring a certificate from principal or head of institution stating that candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by first of the month of commencement of course
- Declaration by final year engineering candidate that he will submit proof of passing by first of the month of commencement of course
|Physical standards for SSC Tech||Men||Women|
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
|Weight||As per height||42 Kg|
Candidates should be in good physical and mental health.
In order to cope up with the physical training at OTA, candidates should be in good shape to follow the regime in Training Academy. If finally selected, they should be able to do the following
- Running 2.4 Km in 15 minutes
- 13 push ups
- 25 sit ups
- 6 chin ups
- 3-4 metres rope climbing
There will also be medical check up of all candidates.
SSC Tech Training in Indian Army
Once you are selected, you go to Officers Training Academy (OTA) Chennai. Training duration will be of 49 weeks. In this duration you can neither marry, nor live with parents or guardians. A candidate who gets married during training at OTA will be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the government.
All those who complete pre-commission training at OTA, Chennai will get Post Graduate Diploma in Defemce Management and Strategic Studies by University of Madras.
Integrated HQ Ministry of Defence (Army) will do final allocation of Arms / Services after passing out of Lady / Gentleman Cadets from OTA.
Suitability – If any officer is reported to be unsuitable within 6 months from date of confirmation of Short Service Commission, then his/her commission will be terminated at once.
Liability – Short ServiceCommission can be granted in any Arm / Service in any part of the world.
Cost – Training for SSC Tech entry candidates at OTA will be at expense of the government. If any Lady/Gentleman cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to unavoidable circumstances then he/she will be liable to refund cost of training @Rs 10,247 per week for the period of stay at academy.
SSC Tech Salary and Promotions in Indian Army
|Rank||Level||Pay in Rs||Criteria for promotion|
|Captain||10B||61,300-1,93,900||2 years completion|
|Major||11||69,400-2,07,200||6 years completion|
|Lt Colonel||12A||1,21,200-2,12,400||13 years completion|
|Colonel (TS)||26 years completion|
|Major General||14||1,44,200-2,18,200||Selection basis|
|Lt General / HAG Scale||15||1,82,200-2,24,100||Selection basis|
|HAG + Scale||16||2,05,400-2,24,400||Selection basis|
|VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)||17||2,25,000 (fixed)||Selection basis|
|COAS||18||2,25,000 (fixed)||Selection basis|
MSP to officers from rank of Lt to Brigadier: Rs 15,500 pm fixed.
Fixed stipend for cadet training: Rs 56,100 pm
Upon successful completion of commissioning, pay on pay matrix of officer commissioned will be fixed in first cell of level 10 of period of training and will not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for training period will be paid to cadets.
Indian Army SSC Tech 59th Men and 30th Women Oct 2022 Admit Card
Admit card of Indian Army SSC Tech 59th is an important document. Candidates can download Indian Army SSC Tech Men and Women 2022 Admit Card from joinindianarmy.nic.in. As much as the call letter is important, so are other documents that are asked for by the Join Indian Army. Although the Indian Army will prominently notify availability of admit card. Notwithstanding, it is the responsibility of the candidate to obtain Indian Army Admit Card 2022 on time.
Indian Army SSC Tech 59th Men and 30th Women Oct 2022 Cut Off
Indian Army SSC Tech 59th Men and 30th Women cut off will be declared after the examination of the exam. Those candidates who have appeared in the exam will able to check the cuff off marks. After the cut off marks, who will have cleared the exam, will be procced for the next medical round.
Indian Army SSC Tech Previous Cut off
Indian Army SSC Tech 51 Course Oct 2018 Cut Off
Join Indian Army has decided the cut off for Indian Army SSC Tech 51. The details of the various disciplines and vacancy along with cut off is provided below.
Indian Army SSC Tech 50 Course Apr 2018 Cut Off
Join Indian Army has decided the cut off for Indian Army SSC Tech 50. The details of the various disciplines and vacancy along with cut off is provided below.
Indian Army SSC Tech 49 Course Oct 2017 Cut Off
Join Indian Army decides Cut Off for SSC Tech. While they apply cut off percentage, they take the decision on basis of various factors. To begin with, they take into consideration points such as the minimum requirement of Indian Army, vacancies, number of applicants. Further department wise cut off is fixed.
Indian Army has published Cut off for Indian Army SSC Tech 49 on March 29, 2017.
Indian Army SSC Tech 48 Course Apr 2017 Cut Off
Indian Army has published Cut off for Indian Army SSC Tech 48 on October 7, 2016.
SSC Tech 48 Cut Off
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”36″ tag=”exam”]
Kya SSC 52 Tech ko sms ya mail aai hh kya???
Can any tell that msc it student also eligible for this exam
i have 83.3 percent in cse will i be shortlisted for ssc 2020.I am pursuing btech now.
You should have either passed engineering degree or are in final year of engineering degree, to apply for this job. Those who are studying in the final year of engineering degree should be able to submit proof of passing, by showing their cut off date and give engineering degree certificate within 12 weeks from date of start of training.
Educational qualification for widows of defence personnel who died in harness:
SSC W Non-Tech Non-UPSC: Graduation in any discipline.
SSC W Tech: BE/BTech in any engineering stream.
what will be dates for SSC 56 online application form?
SSC tech 56 notification is not yet released. As soon as, SSC releases official notice we will update it on our page. Till then keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
at present im studying in 7 sem can i apply for ssc tech 56
What is the probability of getting the permanent service after completing the short service????
Does everyone who’s selected for short service commission get permission job or a job for 14 years only???
please suggest book for ssc technical one of general preparation and one of the civil engineering objective questions please please
Iam an architect woman.. Am I eligible to apply?
for ssc tech 58 men will they conduct exam first ?