Indian Army has released notification of Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men 22nd Women 2018 for married / unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduate and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms / Services. The course shall be commenced in October 2018 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates who wish to Join Indian Army after engineering can apply for Indian Army SSC Tech 2018. The application form was available from 17 January to 15 February 2018. Join Indian Army recruiting directorate is to decide cut off to hold selection rounds. Get here complete details of Indian Army SSC Tech 51st for Men and 22nd for women October 2018 including notification, application form, admit card, result, merit list, cut off.
Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men 22nd Women Oct 2018
In view of Indian Army SSC Tech 2018 being for 51st Short Service Commission for Men and 22nd Short Service Commission for Women; candidates popularly refer to it as Indian Army SSC Tech 51st. Sometimes they may also call it only Indian Army SSC Tech 2018. At other times, applicants refer it to as Indian Army Engineering Recruitment 2018 SSC Tech. All in all, we can call them also as Indian Army Short Service Commission Notification 2018.
|Online application commences from||17 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||15 Feb 2018|
|Date of Interviews||to be announced|
Educational Qualification – Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply.
Selection Process – Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off the percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
How to Apply – Application Form of Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men 22nd Women 2018 can be filled online at Indian Army website. There is no need to pay the Application fee.
Application fee – As fixed by Join Indian Army.
Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women Oct 2018 Application Form
Indian Army will release application form for SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women for October 2018. The application form will be available on the official website from 17 January to 15 February 2018. Interested candidates can directly apply through the link given above.
Indian Army SSC Tech 51th Men 22nd Women 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai & TamilNadu.
Age Limit : –
- SSC(T) 51st Men and SSC(T) 22nd Women:- 20 to 27 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 91 and 01 Apr 98) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC) – 19 to 29 years (Candidates born between 02 Jan 89 and 01 Jan 99) (both dates inclusive).
- For SSC W (Tech) 22nd to 31 years (Candidates born between 02 Apr 87 and 01 Apr 98) (both dates inclusive).
Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women Oct 2018 Admit Card
Admit card of Indian Army SSC Tech 51st is an important document. Candidates can download Indian Army SSC Tech Men and Women 2018 Admit Card from joinindianarmy.nic.in. As much as the call letter is important, so are other documents that are asked for by the Join Indian Army. Although the Indian Army will prominently notify availability of admit card. Notwithstanding, it is the responsibility of the candidate to obtain Indian Army Admit Card 2018 on time.
Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men 22nd Women 2018 – Selection Process
Short listing of Applications
- Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Dte Gen of RTG, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women, candidate is 152 cm and 42kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
To pass fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health free from any disability.
Permanent Body Tattoos: For tattoo policy please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers’ Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy, the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OTA, if finally selected:-
- Running 2.4Km in 15 minutes
- Push-ups – 13 Nos
- Sit-ups – 25 Nos
- Chin ups – 6 Nos
- Rope climbing – 3-4 meters.
A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board.
Indian Army SSC Tech 51th Men and 22nd Women Cut off
Indian Army SSC Tech 51th Men and 22nd Women cut off will be declared after the examination of the exam. Those candidates who have appeared in the exam will able to check the cuff off marks. After the cut off marks, who will have cleared the exam, will be procced for the next medical round.
Indian Army SSC Tech Previous Exam’s Cut off
Indian Army SSC Tech 51 Course Oct 2018 Cut Off
Join Indian Army has decided the cut off for Indian Army SSC Tech 51. The details of the various disciplines and vacancy along with cut off is provided below.
Indian Army SSC Tech 50 Course Apr 2018 Cut Off
Join Indian Army has decided the cut off for Indian Army SSC Tech 50. The details of the various disciplines and vacancy along with cut off is provided below.
Indian Army SSC Tech 49 Course Oct 2017 Cut Off
Join Indian Army decides Cut Off for SSC Tech. While they apply cut off percentage, they take the decision on basis of various factors. To begin with, they take into consideration points such as the minimum requirement of Indian Army, vacancies, number of applicants. Further department wise cut off is fixed.
Indian Army has published Cut off for Indian Army SSC Tech 49 on March 29, 2017.
Indian Army SSC Tech 48 Course Apr 2017 Cut Off
Indian Army has published Cut off for Indian Army SSC Tech 48 on October 7, 2016.
SSC Tech 48 Cut Off
Get here complete details and stay updated with Join Indian Army SSC Tech Men & Women Entry 2018.