Karnataka TET Result 2020 – KARTET result 2020 is announced at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The result for Karnataka TET 2020 is declared by Centralized Admission Cell (CAC) after the release of official answer keys. To check Karnataka TET result, enter application number and date of birth. After securing the minimum required marks, candidates are awarded KARTET eligibility certificate. This eligibility certificate remains valid for 07 years from the declaration of result. To know more about Karnataka TET result 2020 including the process to check result qualifying marks, KARTET eligibility certificate, refer to the article.
Latest: Karnataka TET Result 2020 is now available. Check below.
Karnataka TET Result 2020
The eligibility certificate is provided to candidates through online procedure. We have provided the procedure for downloading the eligibility certificate below. Also, get important dates related to Karnataka TET result 2020 from the table provided below.
|Karnataka TET result 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of Examination|
04 Oct 2020
|Date of declaration of Karnataka TET Result||21 Nov 2020|
Check result here: Click here to check Karnataka TET result 2020.
How to Check the Karnataka TET Result 2020?
CAC declares the result for Karnataka TET 2020 through online procedure. Candidates can refer to the procedure provided below to check Karnataka TET result 2020:
1st step: Visit the official website, schooleducation.kar.nic.in to check the result.
2nd step: On the home page, link to check KARTET 2019 result is displayed. Click on the link.
3rd step: A login page is displayed where applicants have to enter the application number and date of birth. Click on Submit button.
4th step: Karnataka TET result 2020 PDF is displayed on the screen. Check the status of selection (qualified/disqualified).
5th step: Click on the download button and download the result PDF for future reference.
Compilation of Karnataka TET Result 2020
The final result for Karnataka TET is declared based on the final answer keys. Check the process of how the Karnataka TET result 2020 is compiled with the help of KARTET answer key.
- At first, the provisional answer key is released at the official website of CAC.
- Candidates are provided with an opportunity to raise an objection against the KARTET answer key.
- Experts panel look into the objections raised by the candidate. It is only after the objection process is over that selection committee prepared another answer key determined by objections.
- A final answer key based on the valid objections is released.
- Based on the final answer key, the result for Karnataka TET 2020 is declared on the official website.
Karnataka TET Marking Scheme
Correct Answers = + 1 marks
Incorrect Answers = No Negative Marking
KARTET score = (Number of correct answer x 1 mark)
Karnataka TET 2020 Cut Offs
As per Centralized Admission Cell, candidates have to mandatorily score the minimum qualifying marks to qualify the exam. Check out the minimum qualifying marks for Karnataka TET 2020 is as follows:
|SC / ST / C-I, differently-abled persons||55%|
Karnataka TET Eligibility Certificate 2020
After qualifying KARTET, candidates are awarded KARTET eligibility certificate. Some important points related to the KARTET eligibility certificate is provided below:
- Candidates who appear in KARTET and secure minimum marks prescribed are issued electronic marks statement.
- The Centralised Admission Cell (CAC) does not issue any paper/hard copy of the marks sheet. Candidates have to download the marks sheet using their register name and date of birth. The login details should be the same as that entered in Karnataka TET application form.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a candidate can make to improve the KARTET scores.
- CAC will not send any hard copy of the eligibility certificate to the candidates. Candidates have to log in using register name and date of birth to download eligibility certificate.
Validity Of KARTET Certificate
- The validity of KARTET eligibility certificate is 07 years from the declaration of result.
How to Download KARTET Eligibility Certificate?
Eligibility certificate can only be downloaded by the candidates who have secure the qualifying marks. The process to download KARTET eligibility certificate 2020 online is given below:
1st step: Visit the official website, schooleducation.kar.nic to download eligibility certificate.
2nd step: Link for downloading eligibility certificate is provided on the home page. Click on that link.
3rd step: Candidates have to login to download KARTET eligibility certificate. Enter the register name and date of birth. Click on ‘login’ button.
4th step: KARTET eligibility certificate 2020 is displayed on the screen. Download and take a print out of the eligibility certificate.
What After Declaration of KARTET Result 2020?
Once the eligibility certificate is uploaded on the website, candidates have to download the same. Mere qualifying KARTET 2019 does not confer any job to the candidate. Applicants have to apply for teaching jobs in various private/government/public schools. Qualifying Karnataka TET 2020, is one of the eligibility criteria for candidates to apply for the post of teachers. So, with the help of KARTET eligibility certificate, candidates can build their career in the teaching field.
About Centralized Admission Cell
Centralized Admission Cell is the conducting body for various teaching-related examination. CAC conducts examination for KARTET, B.Ed programme, GPSTR and various other teaching exams. The cell has various department namely – school nutrition, afternoon breakfast plan and School Development Oversight Committee (SDOC). The official website of centralized admission cell is schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka TET 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check Karnataka TET result online at schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Ans : Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks to qualify for Karnataka TET.
Ans : KARTET eligibility certificate remains valid for 07 years from the declaration of result.