|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Karnataka TET Result 2017 has been declared. Karnataka TET exam was held on 15 January 2017 and result has been declared on 24 March 2017 on the official website of Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka. There was two papers, paper I and paper II in the TET exam. Candidates can also check KAR TET 2017 Final answer keys and result on this page.
Latest: Karnataka TET 2017 Result has been declared. Candidates can check result on this page.
- Name of the exam – Karnataka TET
- Conducted authority – School Education Department of Karnataka
- Date of the exam – 15 January 2017
- Nature of the exam – Objective based
- Types of Paper – Paper (I)
Important Schedule of KAR TET 2017 Result is given below.
|Kar TET Date of Examination||15 January 2017|
|Date of declaration of Karnataka TET Result||24 March 2017|
Karnataka TET Result 2017
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 was conducted as per the schedule. Candidates can check the KARTET Result on the official website of Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka. For your convenience direct link to check the Karnataka TET Result 2017 is also posted on this page below.
Get Here Karnataka TET Result 2017: Click Here to check KAR TET 2017 Result which exam was held on 15 January 2017
Qualifying Marks for KARTET Result 2017
- The candidates appearing in KARTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / C-I, differently abled persons should secure a minimum of 55% will be eligible etc., in accordance with their extent reservation policy.
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment / employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
How to Check the Karnataka TET Result 2017?
Candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check their KARTET Result 2017 from here by following the below steps.
Firstly, Candidates have to visit the official website to reach the Result Link.
- Find the link which navigate “Karnataka TET Result 2016”
- Click on the Link and enter the required details.
- Submit the details which is entered by you.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
Validity period of KARTET Certificate
- The Validity Period of KARTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a KARTET Certificate. A person who has qualified KARTET may also appear again for improving his / her score.
KARTET 2017 Important Note
- The records of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test including OMR Answer sheet is preserved up to Two months from the date of declaration of result in accordance Examination Weeding out rules.
- Eligibility Certificate will be sent to all the candidates those who secured Prescribed eligible marks and above by Speed Post.
- The KARTET Marks Statement will be sent to the candidates by Post. CAC will not be responsible for Non-receipt of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by candidates due to transit / postal loss:
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for
Recruitment / Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria