Karnataka TET Result 2019 – Once the Teacher Eligibility Test of Karnataka state gets over, the officials release the result of the test. The result can be checked from the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in in online mode. No other mode of result declaration followed by the test conducting department. The result will clarify the candidates whether they have qualified the eligibility test or not. The test qualified candidates will be awarded by the KARTET Qualifying Certificate which will be valid till the seven years of the declaration of the final result. To know more about Karnataka TET Result 2019, go through the article.
Karnataka TET Result 2019
The final answer keys of KARTET would be considered to prepare the final result of the eligibility test. The result can be accessed from the Department website as well as from this page too. Stay tuned with us to get more recent updates on Karnataka TET Result 2019.
|Date of Examination||To be announced!!|
|Date of declaration of Karnataka TET Result||To be announced!!|
Result: The Karnataka TET Result 2019 will be released on the official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
How to Check the Karnataka TET Result 2019?
Candidates who appear in the written examination can check their KARTET Result 2019 by following the below steps.
- Go to the official website and search over there for the result of KARTET 2019.
- Open the link of the test result. You will be asked to log in.
- Enter the Application Form Number and Date of birth on the result login page.
- After mentioning all the details, click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, the result page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download option for downloading the result.
Qualifying Marks & Award of KARTET Certificate
- The candidates appearing in KARTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / C-I, differently abled persons should secure a minimum of 55% will be eligible, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
KARTET Eligibility Certificates will be sent to all DDPI(Admin) of the respective district and the candidates have to collect their eligibility certificate by producing their ID cards and the copy of results status. The message will be sent to all the qualified candidates to the mobile number registered by the candidates. CAC will not be responsible for Non-receipt of SMS, due to loss of their registered mobile number.
Validity period of KARTET Certificate
- The Validity Period of KARTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a KARTET Certificate. A person who has qualified KARTET may also appear again for improving his / her score