Karnataka TET Result 2019: Department of Public Instruction, Government will declare the Karnataka TET result. The Karnataka TET Result 2019 will be declared at the official website i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in as per the schedule. For checking the Karnataka TET Result 2019 candidates have to provide the login details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. The detailed information regarding Karnataka TET Result 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Karnataka TET Result 2019
The KARTET Result 2019 will be made available at the official website. The result contains the name and roll number of the qualified candidates. The important dates regarding Karnataka TET Result 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Date of Examination||To be announced!!|
|Date of declaration of Karnataka TET Result||To be announced!!|
Result: The Karnataka TET Result 2019 will be released on the official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
How to Check the Karnataka TET Result 2019?
Candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check their KARTET Result 2019 from here by following the below steps.
- Click at the above-provided link.
- Thereafter login page will appear on the screen
- Enter Application Form Number and Date of birth on the result login page.
- After mentioning all the details, click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, the result page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download option for downloading the result.
Qualifying Marks for KARTET Result 2019
- The candidates appearing in KARTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / C-I, differently abled persons should secure a minimum of 55% will be eligible, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Validity period of KARTET Certificate
- The Validity Period of KARTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a KARTET Certificate. A person who has qualified KARTET may also appear again for improving his / her score.
KARTET 2019 Important Note
- The records of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test including OMR Answer sheet is preserved up to Two months from the date of declaration of result in accordance with Examination Weeding out rules.
- Eligibility Certificate will be sent to all the candidates those who secured Prescribed eligible marks and above by Speed Post.
- The KARTET Marks Statement will be sent to the candidates by Post. CAC will not be responsible for Non-receipt of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by candidates due to transit / postal loss:
- Qualifying the KARTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment / Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for an appointment.
- Result fpor KARTET 2019 will be provided after the successful publication of answer key.