Odisha public service commission will conduct a written examination. Candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks shall appear for next round. OPSC will issue admit card before the Commencement of exam. All details regarding OPSC PGT admit card is given below.
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017 – Download Odisha PGT Recruitment Call Letter
OPSC will issue admit card to those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form along with all required documents before last date. Candidates can download admit card from the official website or link for admit card will be updated below.
|Admit Card||08 Jan 2018|
|Dates of Exam||14 Jan 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card will be available here.
- Timetable & List of candidates for written test: Click here to check the list and timetable.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the written exam.
How To Download OPSC PGT Admit Card ?
- Visit the official Recruitment portal for Odisha public service commission
- Click on the link that say OPSC PGT Recruitment 2017
- Open Admit card link on the recruitment page.
- Enter your Application No. and D.O.B to download admit card
Written Examination will consist of General English , GK, and the subject concerned for which the vacancies have been advertised.examination will be of objective type with 150 question of 150 marks. Paper shall comprise of 2 part, i.e part A(Compulsory) and Part-B( Concerned Subject)
Part – A (Compulsory) Shall consist of 50 marks with 50 question.
- General English
- Computer Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Part – B (Concerned Subject) shall be consist of 100 marks with 100 Question.
- Syllabus Prescribed for P.G Degree in the concerned Subject.